Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - gijinka chibi commissions - OPEN
1 2
[center]I'm in need of gems as well as some real life money! So, I will be offering fully rendered chibis in the style below: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/48800422_fOJ51IQeWYs9z7r.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49402823_KW2a8mIsLxi1lQf.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/50678323_0Sg4QaG93Jk9Iu5.png[/img] I unfortunately do not have recent anthro / feral examples, and I don't feel very confident doing them anymore. For now, [b]gijinka's and humanoid characters only please![/b] Each one is $20 USD or 2.5k gems. An additional $5 USD or 500 gems is added to the base price if the design contains complicated elements such as armour, large props, ect. 1 gem : 1000 treasure ratio Payments will be made after the commission is done, where a heavily watermarked version will be provided until payment is sent. Paypal will be used to make USD payments. Please have a semi-function reference sheet ready! [code=form][b]Username:[/b] Name here [b]Reference:[/b] Link here [b]Info:[/b] Write about any details or information you would like included! If you have a pose preference, feel free to write it here as well. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems or USD [/code] Slots: 1.) Open - USD 2.) Nabesima - Gems Legend: [color=#FFA2A2]Sketch[/color] [color=#FFB43B]Flats[/color] [color=#8BBBB2]Render[/color] [color=#7FCE73]Approval[/color] [/center]
I'm in need of gems as well as some real life money! So, I will be offering fully rendered chibis in the style below:

48800422_fOJ51IQeWYs9z7r.png
49402823_KW2a8mIsLxi1lQf.png
50678323_0Sg4QaG93Jk9Iu5.png

I unfortunately do not have recent anthro / feral examples, and I don't feel very confident doing them anymore. For now, gijinka's and humanoid characters only please!

Each one is $20 USD or 2.5k gems. An additional $5 USD or 500 gems is added to the base price if the design contains complicated elements such as armour, large props, ect.

1 gem : 1000 treasure ratio

Payments will be made after the commission is done, where a heavily watermarked version will be provided until payment is sent. Paypal will be used to make USD payments.
Please have a semi-function reference sheet ready!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] Name here [b]Reference:[/b] Link here [b]Info:[/b] Write about any details or information you would like included! If you have a pose preference, feel free to write it here as well. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems or USD

Slots:
1.) Open - USD
2.) Nabesima - Gems

Legend:
Sketch
Flats
Render
Approval

image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@ado
Just one per slot for now! Let me know which character you would like drawn, if you would still like to commission me. C:
@ado
Just one per slot for now! Let me know which character you would like drawn, if you would still like to commission me. C:
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedTea yup just edited my post, thank you!
@PoisonedTea yup just edited my post, thank you!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado
Oh my gosh, his design is so pretty! With that said, his outfit is pretty complicated, so the total price would come to 3k gems.
Marking you down. C:
@ado
Oh my gosh, his design is so pretty! With that said, his outfit is pretty complicated, so the total price would come to 3k gems.
Marking you down. C:
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
Bump
Bump
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
Bump
Bump
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
:O!! Your style is SO cute!

Username: trojaex
Reference: Polaris! The first image is his actual reference image
Info: His personality info can be found here, and if you're willin to draw Pol with his plush then their stuff is here ;>;/ Willing to pay extra
Payment: USD!
:O!! Your style is SO cute!

Username: trojaex
Reference: Polaris! The first image is his actual reference image
Info: His personality info can be found here, and if you're willin to draw Pol with his plush then their stuff is here ;>;/ Willing to pay extra
Payment: USD!
cae8511aadd932905961fec364928a07de599808.png Frin, short for Siffrin!
He / they / nya
Wishlist
Erm... cheesed to meat you?
PWYW Sketches
@trojaex
I can add his plush. C:
Your total would be $25 USD, and I'll mark you down.
@trojaex
I can add his plush. C:
Your total would be $25 USD, and I'll mark you down.
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
Open for 1 gem slot again ^^
Open for 1 gem slot again ^^
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]