Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 194 195
[quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] PLEASE DO THIS
Nekroba wrote on 2020-04-10 07:41:59:
Smikkles wrote on 2019-06-21 05:27:55:
Lichtdrache wrote on 2019-06-21 05:26:26:
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png

Yessss

I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff?
PLEASE DO THIS
[quote name="DarkAces" date="2020-04-24 17:24:46" ] [quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] PLEASE DO THIS [/quote] God, this art is so beautiful. If not a consideration for a gene, how about at least as a skin for the next Wavecrest Saturnalia? (Thought I would immensly prefer it as a gene, I like the neat, orderly ones).
DarkAces wrote on 2020-04-24 17:24:46:
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png
Yessss

I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff?
PLEASE DO THIS

God, this art is so beautiful. If not a consideration for a gene, how about at least as a skin for the next Wavecrest Saturnalia? (Thought I would immensly prefer it as a gene, I like the neat, orderly ones).
Can we please get some modern genes that have the same tones and accentual colours like Chevron/Arrow and Mosaic/Breakup, but look differently? I mean...I wouldn't mind those genes for moderns either but you know, to keep things fresh and exclusive I suppose separate genes would be better.

I really adore some combinations of Mosa/Brea and Chev/Arro that I'd love to put those on non-Ancients as well. I can't have so many Ancients but I want all the colour combos, you feel me?
Can we please get some modern genes that have the same tones and accentual colours like Chevron/Arrow and Mosaic/Breakup, but look differently? I mean...I wouldn't mind those genes for moderns either but you know, to keep things fresh and exclusive I suppose separate genes would be better.

I really adore some combinations of Mosa/Brea and Chev/Arro that I'd love to put those on non-Ancients as well. I can't have so many Ancients but I want all the colour combos, you feel me?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I can't draw in FR gene style, but I did a lil scribble of a potential gene pair based off whale shark patterns! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573468086620127253/706897243549990952/WhaleSharkGenes.png[/img] I accidentally made it out of order in the pic but in this mockup the primary gene is Whale and the secondary gene is shark. My mockup three colors total, which I sampled from genes such as Jaguar, Skink, and Falcon, to add both eye-catching secondaries and a darker base. Although this is a rough sketch, I tried to take into account how it'd look with other genes, so I demonstrated it with Spinner, Clouded, and Rosette. I used a Pearlcatcher so more of the body is shown, but I believe it'll look good on other breeds too. Anything coming out of the lineart is unintentional as this is a sketch. I plan on making a post in secondary gene suggestions to demonstrate Shark. (Hope that's okay!)
I can't draw in FR gene style, but I did a lil scribble of a potential gene pair based off whale shark patterns!

WhaleSharkGenes.png

I accidentally made it out of order in the pic but in this mockup the primary gene is Whale and the secondary gene is shark.

My mockup three colors total, which I sampled from genes such as Jaguar, Skink, and Falcon, to add both eye-catching secondaries and a darker base.

Although this is a rough sketch, I tried to take into account how it'd look with other genes, so I demonstrated it with Spinner, Clouded, and Rosette. I used a Pearlcatcher so more of the body is shown, but I believe it'll look good on other breeds too. Anything coming out of the lineart is unintentional as this is a sketch.

I plan on making a post in secondary gene suggestions to demonstrate Shark. (Hope that's okay!)
[quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] PLEASE JUST DO THIS I WANT IT
3I1ygnL.png

Yessss

PLEASE JUST DO THIS I WANT IT
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
[quote name="Ceilingfen" date="2020-05-09 20:18:35" ] [quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] PLEASE JUST DO THIS I WANT IT [/quote] I came here just to look around while I have nothing to do, and as a member of Water Flight I'm [i]in love[/i] with this concept! Please oh please, I'd use all my gems on a gene like this!
Ceilingfen wrote on 2020-05-09 20:18:35:
3I1ygnL.png

Yessss

PLEASE JUST DO THIS I WANT IT

I came here just to look around while I have nothing to do, and as a member of Water Flight I'm in love with this concept! Please oh please, I'd use all my gems on a gene like this!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] This is extremely beautiful! I'd love to see it in the game, total support :D
3I1ygnL.png

Yessss

This is extremely beautiful! I'd love to see it in the game, total support :D
[quote name="AMothWithAnxiety" date="2020-05-11 09:49:58" ] [quote name="Nekroba" date="2020-04-10 07:41:59" ] [quote name="Smikkles" date="2019-06-21 05:27:55" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Yessss [emoji=gaoler love size=1] [/quote] I'd really like something like this. Works better on fur than expected. Please staff? [/quote] This is extremely beautiful! I'd love to see it in the game, total support :D [/quote] I completely agree! This would be amazing
AMothWithAnxiety wrote on 2020-05-11 09:49:58:
3I1ygnL.png

Yessss

This is extremely beautiful! I'd love to see it in the game, total support :D
I completely agree! This would be amazing
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I'm not sure where to put this, but I think we should have a koi accent for Nocturnes. They have a body and snout shape that resembles koi, and they seem to be the best breed for this idea. Maybe it could be like fish scales, red and white for female, orange for male? Someone please tell me if there's somewhere else I should have posted this.
I'm not sure where to put this, but I think we should have a koi accent for Nocturnes. They have a body and snout shape that resembles koi, and they seem to be the best breed for this idea. Maybe it could be like fish scales, red and white for female, orange for male? Someone please tell me if there's somewhere else I should have posted this.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty

By accent do you mean a UMA?

or are you talking about a gene-
@Zikitty

By accent do you mean a UMA?

or are you talking about a gene-
d4f3ac42-8f31-11ea-b8d0-573a4fd70b1b.gif
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 194 195