Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest Galore Grab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support. I thought this WAS fixed since I only saw about the bug the first day of the fest, and I'm incredibly disappointed this was the case. To be fair I doubt I'd have gotten it even with my Coli grinding (despite actually grinding a lot during I only got two chests of any kind), but for the people that grind for many hours or all day? Kinda bogus. I certainly wouldn't be happy if I was someone who collected all of them.

Giving everyone one in Galore for a limited time wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, not by a long shot, I don't see why not. Giving it an extra week might not be hard (since they do things like put in 1-2 items now and then like the fall harvest), but I feel like giving everyone a guaranteed one in Galore (provided you get it before the week ends) would prevent people being upset if they grind during the extra week and DON'T get it (or a more fair gripe, people who are busy and only are able to make the free time for fest grinding due to it being scheduled far in advance.)
Support. I thought this WAS fixed since I only saw about the bug the first day of the fest, and I'm incredibly disappointed this was the case. To be fair I doubt I'd have gotten it even with my Coli grinding (despite actually grinding a lot during I only got two chests of any kind), but for the people that grind for many hours or all day? Kinda bogus. I certainly wouldn't be happy if I was someone who collected all of them.

Giving everyone one in Galore for a limited time wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, not by a long shot, I don't see why not. Giving it an extra week might not be hard (since they do things like put in 1-2 items now and then like the fall harvest), but I feel like giving everyone a guaranteed one in Galore (provided you get it before the week ends) would prevent people being upset if they grind during the extra week and DON'T get it (or a more fair gripe, people who are busy and only are able to make the free time for fest grinding due to it being scheduled far in advance.)
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
Full support. IIRC, something similar to this has happened before, and the fest was extended? So, I'm pretty surprised that there have been zero responses to either this OR the bug thread (or the many chest threads) beyond "just go buy the skin in the marketplace". Clearly there are a lot of people who collect chests. This should have been fixed during the festival.
Full support. IIRC, something similar to this has happened before, and the fest was extended? So, I'm pretty surprised that there have been zero responses to either this OR the bug thread (or the many chest threads) beyond "just go buy the skin in the marketplace". Clearly there are a lot of people who collect chests. This should have been fixed during the festival.
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
Welcome to the next festival without a word on it, with no movement and all :(
Another case of trying to sit it out I guess ..
Welcome to the next festival without a word on it, with no movement and all :(
Another case of trying to sit it out I guess ..
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Woah, this wasn't actually ever fixed? That's... that's not good.
Woah, this wasn't actually ever fixed? That's... that's not good.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Kinda upset there wasn't even a response to this. :(
Kinda upset there wasn't even a response to this. :(
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
Realistically the best way that I can see to reintroduce this chest...is have an "extra" slot for it next year.

That way it'll maintain its "rarity" of being an item that is normally found through digging and won't have its value tanked by a massive handout.
Realistically the best way that I can see to reintroduce this chest...is have an "extra" slot for it next year.

That way it'll maintain its "rarity" of being an item that is normally found through digging and won't have its value tanked by a massive handout.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
They don't have to wait an entire year... they could just choose ANY week to re-release it in coli.

It could also be coming for NoTN but seriously like, the devs need to admit they messed up and COMMUNICATE how they are going to fix it.
They don't have to wait an entire year... they could just choose ANY week to re-release it in coli.

It could also be coming for NoTN but seriously like, the devs need to admit they messed up and COMMUNICATE how they are going to fix it.
Saw the Galore grab this morning and got excited... sigh. It'd be nice if we at least got some level of communication about this, I agree. ^^
It's incredibly frustrating that chest collectors basically got told, "Too bad, so sad" and the bug wasn't even fixed, despite being discovered on the very first day of the fest.

Between this and the treasure geodes still not dropping in Forgotten Cave despite both of them being simple errors.... it doesn't instill faith.
Saw the Galore grab this morning and got excited... sigh. It'd be nice if we at least got some level of communication about this, I agree. ^^
It's incredibly frustrating that chest collectors basically got told, "Too bad, so sad" and the bug wasn't even fixed, despite being discovered on the very first day of the fest.

Between this and the treasure geodes still not dropping in Forgotten Cave despite both of them being simple errors.... it doesn't instill faith.
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7