Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Breeder and Collector Network
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
XXX Breeder and Collector Network

Welcome! If you are looking to buy or sell XXX dragons, this is the place for you!
(I'm new to making groups and I'm kind of making this up as I go along, so expect a learning curve and all the info posts being updated as I figure out what needs to be added! Suggestions are appreciated!) If anyone wants to make this page some signature art/logo please let me know! I'd like to make the page prettier!

Spreadsheet
The above link will take you to the spreadsheet that was generously made for the group by StarNovas! Please feel free to ad yourself to the breeder's tab, searcher's tab, or nest rental tab!

Banners are now available courtesy of @FableTheWolf on an outside thread HERE
Please check them out and feel free to add them to your dragon bios, your signature line, your hatchlings...etc. Thank you Fable and thank you everyone who is using this thread!

Breeders:
Breeders will be listed on the breeder's tab of the spreadsheet. Please feel free to reach out to a breeder if you're looking for a specific color.
If you are a breeder please add yourself to the breeder tab. You'll want to list yourself under each color that you have a breeding pair for.

Collectors:
Please feel free to reach out to any of the listed breeders if you're looking for a specific color! Or you can add yourself to the searcher's spreadsheet under the color you're looking for.

Eye color:
If you are interested in renting out nests to help people achieve their desired eye colors please add yourself to the nest rental tab of the spreadsheet. This list is ONLY to be used by XXX breeders for the purpose of creating dragons with desired eye colors and not for mass hatchery use. Don't abuse this list or you will be blocked from this thread!
Nest rental terms can be worked out between the renter and the rentee

I have a number of blank posts below to add things as needed.

RULES:
1. Be nice! No harassing anyone, don't be mean, rude, or unpleasant. If anyone behaves in this manner please let me know and I will address the problem, probably by blocking the offending person from this thread.
2. Adhere to the stipulations in each of the above sections.
3. Only use the information and pinglists for XXX purposes. Don't contact people with unsolicited other interests.
4. If you would like to be added or removed from any pinglist involving this page please let me know or do so on the spreadsheet. The initial pings below are NOT the pinglist, they're just people I know have an interest in XXX dragons.
5. Open to suggestions for additional rules!
XXX Breeder and Collector Network

Welcome! If you are looking to buy or sell XXX dragons, this is the place for you!
(I'm new to making groups and I'm kind of making this up as I go along, so expect a learning curve and all the info posts being updated as I figure out what needs to be added! Suggestions are appreciated!) If anyone wants to make this page some signature art/logo please let me know! I'd like to make the page prettier!

Spreadsheet
The above link will take you to the spreadsheet that was generously made for the group by StarNovas! Please feel free to ad yourself to the breeder's tab, searcher's tab, or nest rental tab!

Banners are now available courtesy of @FableTheWolf on an outside thread HERE
Please check them out and feel free to add them to your dragon bios, your signature line, your hatchlings...etc. Thank you Fable and thank you everyone who is using this thread!

Breeders:
Breeders will be listed on the breeder's tab of the spreadsheet. Please feel free to reach out to a breeder if you're looking for a specific color.
If you are a breeder please add yourself to the breeder tab. You'll want to list yourself under each color that you have a breeding pair for.

Collectors:
Please feel free to reach out to any of the listed breeders if you're looking for a specific color! Or you can add yourself to the searcher's spreadsheet under the color you're looking for.

Eye color:
If you are interested in renting out nests to help people achieve their desired eye colors please add yourself to the nest rental tab of the spreadsheet. This list is ONLY to be used by XXX breeders for the purpose of creating dragons with desired eye colors and not for mass hatchery use. Don't abuse this list or you will be blocked from this thread!
Nest rental terms can be worked out between the renter and the rentee

I have a number of blank posts below to add things as needed.

RULES:
1. Be nice! No harassing anyone, don't be mean, rude, or unpleasant. If anyone behaves in this manner please let me know and I will address the problem, probably by blocking the offending person from this thread.
2. Adhere to the stipulations in each of the above sections.
3. Only use the information and pinglists for XXX purposes. Don't contact people with unsolicited other interests.
4. If you would like to be added or removed from any pinglist involving this page please let me know or do so on the spreadsheet. The initial pings below are NOT the pinglist, they're just people I know have an interest in XXX dragons.
5. Open to suggestions for additional rules!
If anyone knows anyone from Water, Fire, Arcane, or Plague who are willing to rent nests out please let them know that our spreadsheet is lacking in those categories! Refer a friend!!! Thanks!
If anyone knows anyone from Water, Fire, Arcane, or Plague who are willing to rent nests out please let them know that our spreadsheet is lacking in those categories! Refer a friend!!! Thanks!
Message from @StarNovas

The Studding sheet is added to the master spreadsheet!
Add your Name & Dragon link to list any single dragons you're willing to lend or nest!
The dragon's ID will automatically appear in the gray cell next to the link.
Please try not to edit the gray cells! I can't find a way to add protections to this sheet, without manually adding 354 ranges. ,owo,
If any of the formulas do break, no big deal! Feel free to contact me, I can fix it easily!
Message from @StarNovas

The Studding sheet is added to the master spreadsheet!
Add your Name & Dragon link to list any single dragons you're willing to lend or nest!
The dragon's ID will automatically appear in the gray cell next to the link.
Please try not to edit the gray cells! I can't find a way to add protections to this sheet, without manually adding 354 ranges. ,owo,
If any of the formulas do break, no big deal! Feel free to contact me, I can fix it easily!
Nests:
Those willing to lend out their nests are in a tab in the spreadsheet! Contact individuals for their terms.
Nests:
Those willing to lend out their nests are in a tab in the spreadsheet! Contact individuals for their terms.
Featured: any XXX related events, featured color, special notifications....etc. Feel free to contact RootsforLeaves to advertise your event/info as needed

Event:
Featured: any XXX related events, featured color, special notifications....etc. Feel free to contact RootsforLeaves to advertise your event/info as needed

Event:
Sales:

1. Please don't spam post your XXX dragons for sale but feel free to list them all.
2. Please only post XXX dragons.
3. Please try to edit or delete you post as dragons sell.

(I'm open to suggestions for other rules!)
Sales:

1. Please don't spam post your XXX dragons for sale but feel free to list them all.
2. Please only post XXX dragons.
3. Please try to edit or delete you post as dragons sell.

(I'm open to suggestions for other rules!)
@Aeiko @Aloysius0711 @Appaloosalover2 @AyamCemani @BapeTheFish @Bhefilt @BingoBeans @BlackStarfire @BubbleBirb @BubbleBirb @bug2buga @CallmeSoup @CaptainSili @Catsdragon18 @chork @Danidood @Doozie @Dracana @Dragonani94 @dragontoad @DrShadowCipher @Eldarowability @EvergreenUwU @FableTheWolf @finnamony @FlameValkyrie @GalacticOkami @gilgameshix @Goldenflame23 @Hananathenerd77 @Herodias @Honalae @JadedJester @K8tert0t @Kekipi @ketsueki44 @KingCarrot @Kothra @Kristalis @LadyLB @lastghostling @LeWorm @littlejellybean @lynmunn @Lynz @MadSatyr @Mcyt
@MoonShineLight @Moonwillow @mxlplyx @mysticalella @nienoo @Nyght @OtakuTrash @panakaatthedisco @pipdiwoo @PurelyFloof @Raptorclaw @RealLiveMoth @ScarredOrigins @self @SilencedRose @Sinjin @Smudgecat @SoaringFlame @SpectralRose @StarlightSphinx @StarsDragon @StrayMoon @sunneh @tacituskilgore @TetsBL @tricky10zorua @ultrazorua @UncleKars @venusrose @VoidDeluz @Wingzoffirefan @WisteriaMountain @WurldPeaz @Wyakin @xev @Zeca18 @Zelphire @Agreas @Chickles13 @Pennywhistle @Lanikot
@Aeiko @Aloysius0711 @Appaloosalover2 @AyamCemani @BapeTheFish @Bhefilt @BingoBeans @BlackStarfire @BubbleBirb @BubbleBirb @bug2buga @CallmeSoup @CaptainSili @Catsdragon18 @chork @Danidood @Doozie @Dracana @Dragonani94 @dragontoad @DrShadowCipher @Eldarowability @EvergreenUwU @FableTheWolf @finnamony @FlameValkyrie @GalacticOkami @gilgameshix @Goldenflame23 @Hananathenerd77 @Herodias @Honalae @JadedJester @K8tert0t @Kekipi @ketsueki44 @KingCarrot @Kothra @Kristalis @LadyLB @lastghostling @LeWorm @littlejellybean @lynmunn @Lynz @MadSatyr @Mcyt
@MoonShineLight @Moonwillow @mxlplyx @mysticalella @nienoo @Nyght @OtakuTrash @panakaatthedisco @pipdiwoo @PurelyFloof @Raptorclaw @RealLiveMoth @ScarredOrigins @self @SilencedRose @Sinjin @Smudgecat @SoaringFlame @SpectralRose @StarlightSphinx @StarsDragon @StrayMoon @sunneh @tacituskilgore @TetsBL @tricky10zorua @ultrazorua @UncleKars @venusrose @VoidDeluz @Wingzoffirefan @WisteriaMountain @WurldPeaz @Wyakin @xev @Zeca18 @Zelphire @Agreas @Chickles13 @Pennywhistle @Lanikot
Hello! I'm willing to lend out my nature nest on occasion.
Hello! I'm willing to lend out my nature nest on occasion.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93