Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest Galore Grab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! I also think it is unfair to the winner of the skin contest, they might have been a last minute replacement but they deserve to have the chest for their skin as available as everyone else's are. Considering the staff was not happy with player response to the chosen skins, they should be making sure every skin has equal avaliblity
Support! I also think it is unfair to the winner of the skin contest, they might have been a last minute replacement but they deserve to have the chest for their skin as available as everyone else's are. Considering the staff was not happy with player response to the chosen skins, they should be making sure every skin has equal avaliblity
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
I support as well. Having to pay the crazy price people want in the AH is not an option.
I support as well. Having to pay the crazy price people want in the AH is not an option.
z9bVpPy.png
I didn't realise that this chest was not droppable in the coli...

I add mine in gathering the first day (and it is the only one I got this week with gathering)... and opened it. :X
Oupsy, I would probably not opened it if I new it would be an item collector would need. :/

I now have the feeling that I lost an occasion to help someone else.

I agree that such disparity caused by programation shouldn't be corrected as soon as possible by the staf.
But I guess that now RoR is over, they just turned the page.
I didn't realise that this chest was not droppable in the coli...

I add mine in gathering the first day (and it is the only one I got this week with gathering)... and opened it. :X
Oupsy, I would probably not opened it if I new it would be an item collector would need. :/

I now have the feeling that I lost an occasion to help someone else.

I agree that such disparity caused by programation shouldn't be corrected as soon as possible by the staf.
But I guess that now RoR is over, they just turned the page.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Full support! I don't collect chest myself, but I know users who do and it doesn't seem fair to not address a bug that affects the way some users enjoy playing on this site.
Full support! I don't collect chest myself, but I know users who do and it doesn't seem fair to not address a bug that affects the way some users enjoy playing on this site.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Full support! It's a bug that should have been fixed right after they found out about it. I know there is people who collect festival chests..
Full support! It's a bug that should have been fixed right after they found out about it. I know there is people who collect festival chests..
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Much support. Wasn't aware of this glitch, but support for any alt way to get it. It's wholly unfair imo
Much support. Wasn't aware of this glitch, but support for any alt way to get it. It's wholly unfair imo
CTF4up6.png
Support. I don't collect chests myself and don't have any WCs I'd want to put the skin on, but it seems really unfair to not have any other way to get this now other than the severely inflated prices (and limited availability) on the AH.
Support. I don't collect chests myself and don't have any WCs I'd want to put the skin on, but it seems really unfair to not have any other way to get this now other than the severely inflated prices (and limited availability) on the AH.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Poking this thread up again because the fest ended and there's still been no public acknowledgement of the error by staff; all info we had was from people who sent in tickets and it would at least be nice for them to acknowledge it...
Poking this thread up again because the fest ended and there's still been no public acknowledgement of the error by staff; all info we had was from people who sent in tickets and it would at least be nice for them to acknowledge it...
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
[quote name="Paintra" date="2020-11-02 11:17:00" ] Poking this thread up again because the fest ended and there's still been no public acknowledgement of the error by staff; all info we had was from people who sent in tickets and it would at least be nice for them to acknowledge it... [/quote] It’s an [expletive] tragedy that staff have not addressed it. It’s such a “little” thing but it’s giving the vibe that staff do not care about the userbase, especially combined with all the other dissatisfaction with how they treat Plague. Like dang I left for years because I felt they had no respect for their users and this whole festival makes me want to leave again.
Paintra wrote on 2020-11-02 11:17:00:

It’s an [expletive] tragedy that staff have not addressed it. It’s such a “little” thing but it’s giving the vibe that staff do not care about the userbase, especially combined with all the other dissatisfaction with how they treat Plague.

Like dang I left for years because I felt they had no respect for their users and this whole festival makes me want to leave again.
Support.

Surprised that the problem wasn't fixed during the fest. Baffled that the festival wasn't extended at all, as well?
Support.

Surprised that the problem wasn't fixed during the fest. Baffled that the festival wasn't extended at all, as well?
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7