Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest Galore Grab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote]A Galore gift would be great. I'd still like an offical explanation on why this wasn't fixed during the festival.[/quote] The official explaination is "you can buy it from the marketplace anyway"
Quote:
A Galore gift would be great. I'd still like an offical explanation on why this wasn't fixed during the festival.

The official explaination is "you can buy it from the marketplace anyway"
[quote name="Corviknight" date="2020-11-04 09:31:52" ] The official explaination is "you can buy it from the marketplace anyway" [/quote] Well thats incredibly rude. Bumping cause it was ridiculous this was not fixed during the fest, so a lot of chest collectors were screwed out
Corviknight wrote on 2020-11-04 09:31:52:

The official explaination is "you can buy it from the marketplace anyway"
Well thats incredibly rude. Bumping cause it was ridiculous this was not fixed during the fest, so a lot of chest collectors were screwed out
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
Support. I really want that skin ^^’
Support. I really want that skin ^^’
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Support. It’s nonsense it wasn’t addressed in the first place, and simply saying the skin is available so it’s okay is neither an appropriate response nor a valid argument when the point is people want the chest.
Support. It’s nonsense it wasn’t addressed in the first place, and simply saying the skin is available so it’s okay is neither an appropriate response nor a valid argument when the point is people want the chest.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
Support for this /for the chest collectors
Support for this /for the chest collectors
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
Full support for either Galore or an extra week of coli! It's upsetting that this bug has been known since the first day of RoR and didn't get addressed at all. Not a chest collector or even a skin collector for that matter, but to those that are the solution of "just buy it in the MP" isn't acceptable. Bugs should be fixed, simple as that.
Full support for either Galore or an extra week of coli! It's upsetting that this bug has been known since the first day of RoR and didn't get addressed at all. Not a chest collector or even a skin collector for that matter, but to those that are the solution of "just buy it in the MP" isn't acceptable. Bugs should be fixed, simple as that.
06xk8gV.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlHpBMC.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Klatschmon_proper_22.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
still angry that staff A) couldn't be bothered to fix this, and B) gave such a non-response to inquiries.
still angry that staff A) couldn't be bothered to fix this, and B) gave such a non-response to inquiries.
Full Support. It is ridiculous that such an easy fix wasn't bothered and we were given a rude and insensitive response instead. Really doing a great job convincing us you don't hate plague, staff.
Full Support. It is ridiculous that such an easy fix wasn't bothered and we were given a rude and insensitive response instead. Really doing a great job convincing us you don't hate plague, staff.
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
support even while im not a chest collector
support even while im not a chest collector
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
Full support for the chest collectors. I'm not even one and the bug was still annoying as coli has always been my preferred method of obtaining the non-MP exclusive half of fest skins, it's hard to see why it couldn't be fixed.
Full support for the chest collectors. I'm not even one and the bug was still annoying as coli has always been my preferred method of obtaining the non-MP exclusive half of fest skins, it's hard to see why it couldn't be fixed.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7