Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest Galore Grab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support. I like collecting the chests during the festivals, even if it's just for profit. I was a bit bummed to find out I had 1 chest missing, and that I cannot get it through reasonable means. (I don't use my gather turns to farm for chests.)
Support. I like collecting the chests during the festivals, even if it's just for profit. I was a bit bummed to find out I had 1 chest missing, and that I cannot get it through reasonable means. (I don't use my gather turns to farm for chests.)
Support to have it drop from the coli for another week, no support for Galore.
Support to have it drop from the coli for another week, no support for Galore.
Support for something, this is ridiculous and should have been fixed.

Really glad I'm not a chest collector, this would have severely bummed me out. I get a chest from digging once every few months. Shouldn't be locked behind digging only :c
Support for something, this is ridiculous and should have been fixed.

Really glad I'm not a chest collector, this would have severely bummed me out. I get a chest from digging once every few months. Shouldn't be locked behind digging only :c
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support. People who collect chests shouldn't be punished because of a glitch.
Support. People who collect chests shouldn't be punished because of a glitch.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Support. I love having coli chests and there was absolutely no reason to leave the bug as is.
Support. I love having coli chests and there was absolutely no reason to leave the bug as is.
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
As a chest collector I support this fully.
As a chest collector I support this fully.
Support. I'm not a collector really, but I like saving the chests for any duplicates or skins I'm not sure about using, and this situation is disappointing. For those who do take pride in their collections this has to feel a lot worse.

Also there's something kinda sketchy about staff not bothering to fix a bug and then basically saying "just PAY US for it instead" for content you're meant to get free via coli effort.
Support. I'm not a collector really, but I like saving the chests for any duplicates or skins I'm not sure about using, and this situation is disappointing. For those who do take pride in their collections this has to feel a lot worse.

Also there's something kinda sketchy about staff not bothering to fix a bug and then basically saying "just PAY US for it instead" for content you're meant to get free via coli effort.
Support here too. While yeah, there's no reason to collect chests when you can get the skin from MP sure, it was still an aspect of gameplay that is supposed to be available to players that wasn't and thus needs correcting regardless just because that's good form.
Like imagine if someone refused a trick-or-treater candy because "they can buy it themselves from the store". Not the worlds best metaphor but yknow.... It just ain't fair nor how it's supposed to work.
Support here too. While yeah, there's no reason to collect chests when you can get the skin from MP sure, it was still an aspect of gameplay that is supposed to be available to players that wasn't and thus needs correcting regardless just because that's good form.
Like imagine if someone refused a trick-or-treater candy because "they can buy it themselves from the store". Not the worlds best metaphor but yknow.... It just ain't fair nor how it's supposed to work.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support. I've been collecting full sets of chests for years, and knowing I'll never be able to complete this set really hurts :( I always use my fest gathering turns on digging, but sadly it just didn't drop for me. After reading the support reply, and realising the team doesn't care about collectors/hoarders like me, I wonder if I should continue spending so much time here.
Support. I've been collecting full sets of chests for years, and knowing I'll never be able to complete this set really hurts :( I always use my fest gathering turns on digging, but sadly it just didn't drop for me. After reading the support reply, and realising the team doesn't care about collectors/hoarders like me, I wonder if I should continue spending so much time here.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Support.
For those of us collecting chest and to have staff fix what has happened. And by that I mean the bug that it was not obtainable through coli but also for showing us the middle finger when we inquired about it.
Support.
For those of us collecting chest and to have staff fix what has happened. And by that I mean the bug that it was not obtainable through coli but also for showing us the middle finger when we inquired about it.
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7