Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Zombie Veins Chest Galore Grab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support

The 1 or 2 listings of this chest on the AH are going for over 2000g already (and the festival isn't even over yet) - this SHOULD be an indication to the developers that a LOT of people collect the chests ... not the skins.
Support

The 1 or 2 listings of this chest on the AH are going for over 2000g already (and the festival isn't even over yet) - this SHOULD be an indication to the developers that a LOT of people collect the chests ... not the skins.
support. I don't even collect chests and I don't really wanna coli enough next week to love the option of it dropping next week but either in galore (where ppl who hate the free chest could ah sell it so that people who want >1 could get it) or in coli drop bonus time.

I find it annoying that there wasn't a dev response to the bug thread directly -- that the info about chest not getting added was only shared with those who sent in support tickets. (I mean the info got back to bug reports but it would have been something to see an in-game acknowledgement or something).
support. I don't even collect chests and I don't really wanna coli enough next week to love the option of it dropping next week but either in galore (where ppl who hate the free chest could ah sell it so that people who want >1 could get it) or in coli drop bonus time.

I find it annoying that there wasn't a dev response to the bug thread directly -- that the info about chest not getting added was only shared with those who sent in support tickets. (I mean the info got back to bug reports but it would have been something to see an in-game acknowledgement or something).

Support

I collect the chests as well and this one not dropping is just adding to my woes this festival. I can buy it in the marketplace yes, it isn't just about the skin! I am truly surprised that you decided not to fix this problem. The festival has truly been unkind this year.

Happy Halloween note: a Halloween full Moon hadn’t appeared for everyone in all time zones since 1944!

Support

I collect the chests as well and this one not dropping is just adding to my woes this festival. I can buy it in the marketplace yes, it isn't just about the skin! I am truly surprised that you decided not to fix this problem. The festival has truly been unkind this year.

Happy Halloween note: a Halloween full Moon hadn’t appeared for everyone in all time zones since 1944!
XdA0BPq.png
support
support
VoRJn1l.png
The recent attitudes of the staff in regards to players concerns, bug reports, and obvious anti-Plague biases among the accent/skin teams leaves a very bad taste in my mouth

It’s becoming rather clear they hold some contempt for members this Flight
The recent attitudes of the staff in regards to players concerns, bug reports, and obvious anti-Plague biases among the accent/skin teams leaves a very bad taste in my mouth

It’s becoming rather clear they hold some contempt for members this Flight
sBdLZtA.png
[quote name="Tserin" date="2020-10-31 14:06:42" ] Re: unfair to coli grinders; as someone who gets 2-6+ of each chest every fest, I'm happy to only get one of this chest if it means everyone else who actually wants it can get it and isn't out of luck because of a glitch. [/quote] Support and I can concur with Tserin, I collect festival chests and normally collect 2-5+ each festival and this was very frustrating, digging every day in the hopes of obtaining one and nothing.
Tserin wrote on 2020-10-31 14:06:42:
Re: unfair to coli grinders; as someone who gets 2-6+ of each chest every fest, I'm happy to only get one of this chest if it means everyone else who actually wants it can get it and isn't out of luck because of a glitch.
Support and I can concur with Tserin, I collect festival chests and normally collect 2-5+ each festival and this was very frustrating, digging every day in the hopes of obtaining one and nothing.
Support. It's deeply unfair to chest collectors that the only way to get it is through the very unlikely event they dig it up. To them being able to buy the skin from the marketplace is irrelevant because they're looking for the chest.

In the midst of all the issues this RoR, giving the chest through Galore is a great idea and it would ease frustrations a bit, which is invaluable to a community angry with it's moderators.
Support. It's deeply unfair to chest collectors that the only way to get it is through the very unlikely event they dig it up. To them being able to buy the skin from the marketplace is irrelevant because they're looking for the chest.

In the midst of all the issues this RoR, giving the chest through Galore is a great idea and it would ease frustrations a bit, which is invaluable to a community angry with it's moderators.
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2020-10-31 15:29:54" ] The recent attitudes of the staff in regards to players concerns, bug reports, and obvious anti-Plague biases among the accent/skin teams leaves a very bad taste in my mouth [/quote] 100% agree. I haven't been around as long as a lot of the other people angry about this, but I for one was somewhat stunned at the sudden attitude shift the staff had about this. It truly feels like they're trying to shut us up by locking threads and telling us we're being unruly on a multitude of issues when we're just voicing our frustrations with the blatant bias against Plague. Why bother having a Plague flight if they're going to dumb it down to the point of tattered wings, red (no blood though!), and green goo only?
Contaminate wrote on 2020-10-31 15:29:54:

100% agree. I haven't been around as long as a lot of the other people angry about this, but I for one was somewhat stunned at the sudden attitude shift the staff had about this.
It truly feels like they're trying to shut us up by locking threads and telling us we're being unruly on a multitude of issues when we're just voicing our frustrations with the blatant bias against Plague. Why bother having a Plague flight if they're going to dumb it down to the point of tattered wings, red (no blood though!), and green goo only?
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
Support. I don't even care about chests but I see that plenty of other users do and the way staff is handling this is completely bogus. They really dropped the ball for this entire festival.

editting to add a vent: THE PLAGUE NEST IS A PILE OF ENTRAILS LIKE COME ON
Support. I don't even care about chests but I see that plenty of other users do and the way staff is handling this is completely bogus. They really dropped the ball for this entire festival.

editting to add a vent: THE PLAGUE NEST IS A PILE OF ENTRAILS LIKE COME ON
Support. I depend on coli drops to collect a lot of the skins because 35kt a piece is expensive for me. It's not fair to say "Just buy it from the treasure marketplace" when that's a fairly hefty price for a lot players to pay, especially since it's happening on account of a bug that staff apparently are unwilling to fix. It's even MORE unfair to chest collectors (which I am not one of, but I sympathize with you guys), who can only get it through gathering turns, which are extremely limited.
Support. I depend on coli drops to collect a lot of the skins because 35kt a piece is expensive for me. It's not fair to say "Just buy it from the treasure marketplace" when that's a fairly hefty price for a lot players to pay, especially since it's happening on account of a bug that staff apparently are unwilling to fix. It's even MORE unfair to chest collectors (which I am not one of, but I sympathize with you guys), who can only get it through gathering turns, which are extremely limited.
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7