Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Bump.
Bump.
Support not only for a toggle for Boreal, but possibly all animations for the Coli. It lags my comp and gives me headaches after a while.
Support not only for a toggle for Boreal, but possibly all animations for the Coli. It lags my comp and gives me headaches after a while.

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Support. I've seen this thread before and just now sought it out after I grinded in the Boreal Wood for about a half an hour (yeti hunting, whoop whoop) and started to feel...uh, nauseous? What? That doesn't seem right. ;_;
Support. I've seen this thread before and just now sought it out after I grinded in the Boreal Wood for about a half an hour (yeti hunting, whoop whoop) and started to feel...uh, nauseous? What? That doesn't seem right. ;_;
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
So much support!!!
So much support!!!
1qad2pq.jpg
support!
support!
Aha! Kudos to @gemajgall for leading me to this thread.

Yeah, I just started grinding in Boreal Woods and man that was some major snowfall. I like it, but it creates a lot of visual noise. It'd be nice if the snowfall animation could be reduced. That, or just have a toggle button like everybody mentioned.

On a slightly-off topic note, Rally and Haste could use a bit of speed-up on their animations...
Aha! Kudos to @gemajgall for leading me to this thread.

Yeah, I just started grinding in Boreal Woods and man that was some major snowfall. I like it, but it creates a lot of visual noise. It'd be nice if the snowfall animation could be reduced. That, or just have a toggle button like everybody mentioned.

On a slightly-off topic note, Rally and Haste could use a bit of speed-up on their animations...
b9aWflB.png
All my support!
All my support!
2gosn0d.png yR78QOG.png
Support if we can also get to toggle off other effects in the coli (like enemies moving up and down, the embers floating up, the snow, ect.)

Coli would probs go a looooot faster if those things can be optional.

Support
Support if we can also get to toggle off other effects in the coli (like enemies moving up and down, the embers floating up, the snow, ect.)

Coli would probs go a looooot faster if those things can be optional.

Support
t7GyuAE.png
Support. Let us turn off animations
Support. Let us turn off animations
[img][/img]fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Banner by seepratintti
Support! I do like the snow alot, but it definitely get to the point where it becomes a bit much to continue playing in that venue.
Support! I do like the snow alot, but it definitely get to the point where it becomes a bit much to continue playing in that venue.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13