Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
support, or at least a very visible toggle option.
support, or at least a very visible toggle option.
Support.
Support.
I skimmed a couple of pages and couldn't see if I supported this before. But I'm lending my support now!
I skimmed a couple of pages and couldn't see if I supported this before. But I'm lending my support now!
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I am on an 8 year old Dell computer, snow slows it down even if the graphics are turned down. It's an old computer, it lags, my Dad's newer computer struggles even doing the jig saw puzzles so the tundra's out of the question on it. That means that out of three computers that my family has only my Mon's nice digital art computer with the big huge tower and monster cooling system can properly run it for more than half an hour or so depending on how hard it's been pushed that day. Seriously my phone can run it better that two computers and it's a little Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini. It's a nice phone but when it can run stuff better than a computer it gets a little annoying.
I am on an 8 year old Dell computer, snow slows it down even if the graphics are turned down. It's an old computer, it lags, my Dad's newer computer struggles even doing the jig saw puzzles so the tundra's out of the question on it. That means that out of three computers that my family has only my Mon's nice digital art computer with the big huge tower and monster cooling system can properly run it for more than half an hour or so depending on how hard it's been pushed that day. Seriously my phone can run it better that two computers and it's a little Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini. It's a nice phone but when it can run stuff better than a computer it gets a little annoying.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
So much support. I have frequent migraines, and getting through the Boreal Wood is incredibly hard for me.
So much support. I have frequent migraines, and getting through the Boreal Wood is incredibly hard for me.
tXKbExw.png
Support. I've only been in the area once for a short time, and I still ended up with a migraine.
Support. I've only been in the area once for a short time, and I still ended up with a migraine.
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
Support. ;-;
Support. ;-;
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Support for sure.
Support for sure.
Support! It lags and makes everything fuzzy.
Support! It lags and makes everything fuzzy.
Support! I just leveled into the Boreal Wood, fought two battles, and now I'm wondering if I can hang around in the Arena in order to reasonably skip into the Roost. The snow is a lovely thought, and I'm sure it was a really neat touch in development. But it's so slow. Combine that with the headaches a lot of people get - I myself find the snow distracting at the very least, and I'm pretty sure it's only gonna get worse if I keep fighting there. :/

So much for trying to get those new familiars.
Support! I just leveled into the Boreal Wood, fought two battles, and now I'm wondering if I can hang around in the Arena in order to reasonably skip into the Roost. The snow is a lovely thought, and I'm sure it was a really neat touch in development. But it's so slow. Combine that with the headaches a lot of people get - I myself find the snow distracting at the very least, and I'm pretty sure it's only gonna get worse if I keep fighting there. :/

So much for trying to get those new familiars.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13