Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Support. It looks nice, but causes unnecessary lag.
Support. It looks nice, but causes unnecessary lag.
jCVhFoZ.gif
yes please my head hurts when i grind there too long
yes please my head hurts when i grind there too long
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Support for a toggle option. The snow is very definitely not visual-issue friendly.
Support for a toggle option. The snow is very definitely not visual-issue friendly.
I love the effect the snow has, but I think it's a little too thick. It should be a bit more sparse, like the ashes are in the Scorched Forest. These effects don't give me a headache, nor do they slow down my computer, and I rather enjoy the look of them, so... I cannot support completely doing away with them. I think they're a pleasant touch and I enjoy the effort put into them. I think thinning the snow [ and then adding in a toggle switch to turn on/off those effects ] would be the fairest all around.
I love the effect the snow has, but I think it's a little too thick. It should be a bit more sparse, like the ashes are in the Scorched Forest. These effects don't give me a headache, nor do they slow down my computer, and I rather enjoy the look of them, so... I cannot support completely doing away with them. I think they're a pleasant touch and I enjoy the effort put into them. I think thinning the snow [ and then adding in a toggle switch to turn on/off those effects ] would be the fairest all around.
Yes, please. There's a reason I don't grind much in the Boreal Wood, and... this is it. :(
Yes, please. There's a reason I don't grind much in the Boreal Wood, and... this is it. :(
DQ9DP8W.png
Support with optional on/off switch too. Too much snow hurt my eyes.
Support with optional on/off switch too. Too much snow hurt my eyes.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Bump.
Bump.
Support for toggle or for full removal, don't care which really.
Support for toggle or for full removal, don't care which really.
0lxtP1J.png
I love the snow! No support from me. But support having the option of on or off.
I love the snow! No support from me. But support having the option of on or off.
7ht7.jpg
SUPPORT!!! It gives me a nasty headache, not to mention the lag.
SUPPORT!!! It gives me a nasty headache, not to mention the lag.
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13