Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I've already heard of people getting headaches in Boreal Wood, but I get nauseous when I fight there. It's even worse when I use my tablet. The snow is certainly a pretty effect, but it causes headaches, nausea and dizziness. It would probably be best to remove it so people can play without feeling lousy.

Edit: People are suggesting a toggle for the snow effect, so that would be best. That way people who like it can keep it, and the people it lags/bothers can get rid of it.
I've already heard of people getting headaches in Boreal Wood, but I get nauseous when I fight there. It's even worse when I use my tablet. The snow is certainly a pretty effect, but it causes headaches, nausea and dizziness. It would probably be best to remove it so people can play without feeling lousy.

Edit: People are suggesting a toggle for the snow effect, so that would be best. That way people who like it can keep it, and the people it lags/bothers can get rid of it.
Support. It doesn't make me dizzy, but it makes my computer lag. I don't think they should remove it completed, but an option to disable the snow would be nice.
Support. It doesn't make me dizzy, but it makes my computer lag. I don't think they should remove it completed, but an option to disable the snow would be nice.
ePOliyb.pnggYW0j5f.pngoaolHwW.pngBPzUHdW.pngIAQX9qT.png
XAx6hs9.pngrI18gRz.pngIKisUYx.png
Please, this would be wonderful. Support.
Please, this would be wonderful. Support.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
Yup, support. It's pretty, but considering how laggy the coliseum is already, it might be a good idea to leave it out.
Yup, support. It's pretty, but considering how laggy the coliseum is already, it might be a good idea to leave it out.
Support. It's a really pretty effect, but it slows the Coli down and... just, it'd be nice to disable it.
Support. It's a really pretty effect, but it slows the Coli down and... just, it'd be nice to disable it.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Ideally there should be an option to disable such things... but until then the f'ing snow is so detrimental it should be removed altogether. Support to the max!
Ideally there should be an option to disable such things... but until then the f'ing snow is so detrimental it should be removed altogether. Support to the max!
It's gorgeous, and I do love it, but I support this - I get terrible headaches lol. :c
It's gorgeous, and I do love it, but I support this - I get terrible headaches lol. :c
a star sign out of whack.
Support. I'm not even a high enough level to go there yet but I'm nervous to because of this.
Support. I'm not even a high enough level to go there yet but I'm nervous to because of this.
29vggb8.png
Support; it'd be nice if there was a toggle for it, and if they did that, that'd be wonderful, but I would support getting rid of it completely, as well.
Support; it'd be nice if there was a toggle for it, and if they did that, that'd be wonderful, but I would support getting rid of it completely, as well.
27y0sxl.jpg
Support, with an option to toggle it on and off for those who still want it.
Support, with an option to toggle it on and off for those who still want it.
captain's creations: accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13