Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Support!

I just got there today and trying my best to hurt up and get out of it. I never get headaches that make my eyes start to turn red (blood vessels straining in the eyes, that much pain) and let's just say Advil isn't cutting it this time. It hurts, very much, and my vision gets blurry after just five minutes.

For the sake of player's health, please let us disable it. Same with the bubbles in Kelp beds.
Support!

I just got there today and trying my best to hurt up and get out of it. I never get headaches that make my eyes start to turn red (blood vessels straining in the eyes, that much pain) and let's just say Advil isn't cutting it this time. It hurts, very much, and my vision gets blurry after just five minutes.

For the sake of player's health, please let us disable it. Same with the bubbles in Kelp beds.
Support!

Currently training there and it can make my computer lag a lot and it also hurts my eyes a lot. Even wonder if I should just stay in the arena longer or direclty skip to harpy places to train. But I force myself to stay in the boreal because I need the familars and it's the only place I can train well for now despite every headaches...

Of course I know people love the snow effects so I think a way to toggle it would be great for everybody
Support!

Currently training there and it can make my computer lag a lot and it also hurts my eyes a lot. Even wonder if I should just stay in the arena longer or direclty skip to harpy places to train. But I force myself to stay in the boreal because I need the familars and it's the only place I can train well for now despite every headaches...

Of course I know people love the snow effects so I think a way to toggle it would be great for everybody
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
Major support. I never get headaches from using my laptop but this time I did. Would love a toggle, especially at night.
Major support. I never get headaches from using my laptop but this time I did. Would love a toggle, especially at night.
rGFIsAR.png
Yes, please. It lags and it's hard on the eyes. Being able to toggle it would be wonderful.
Yes, please. It lags and it's hard on the eyes. Being able to toggle it would be wonderful.
emeOzA6.png
All the support! It gives me a horrible headache and has been known to cause me nausea.
All the support! It gives me a horrible headache and has been known to cause me nausea.
Australian; FR Time +17 hours | she/her/hers pronouns please
@Schiannath Hey, my topic is back! Thanks for finding it, I want to bump it but old topics have a tendency to get lost on this site.
@Schiannath Hey, my topic is back! Thanks for finding it, I want to bump it but old topics have a tendency to get lost on this site.
Definitely support this.
Definitely support this.
U58SZuw.png
Support.
I have Astigmatism problems. You'll see the snow distorted causing headaches for me
Support.
I have Astigmatism problems. You'll see the snow distorted causing headaches for me
m59NfS2.png
Apparently there are mods who have no idea users are demanding this.

Well, we are.

Disable snow.
Better yet: disable all animation in the Coli, but at the very least, disable snow.

I'd like to play there, you know.
Apparently there are mods who have no idea users are demanding this.

Well, we are.

Disable snow.
Better yet: disable all animation in the Coli, but at the very least, disable snow.

I'd like to play there, you know.
163mug.png
Support.

Support as well for being able to disable all animation effects (or picking and choosing which ones to enable, ex. background/foreground effects like the snow, enemy animation, attack animations)
Support.

Support as well for being able to disable all animation effects (or picking and choosing which ones to enable, ex. background/foreground effects like the snow, enemy animation, attack animations)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13