Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Edited the first post since a couple of people suggested we should be able to turn it on/off.
Edited the first post since a couple of people suggested we should be able to turn it on/off.
Support, bonus if we can disable all coli animation to lessen lag and/or discomfort.
Support, bonus if we can disable all coli animation to lessen lag and/or discomfort.
Support for an optional switch, I love the snow but I understand why others would need to be able to turn it off.
Support for an optional switch, I love the snow but I understand why others would need to be able to turn it off.
I totally support a means of disabling the snow. It makes me so motion-sick that I avoid the Boreal Wood unless I take Dramamine beforehand.
I totally support a means of disabling the snow. It makes me so motion-sick that I avoid the Boreal Wood unless I take Dramamine beforehand.
kQwtPyj.png sigFR.png wqCeXjF.png
Also on board with on/off option. The lag can make things bad, but there are those who will take it for the snow's beauty.
Also on board with on/off option. The lag can make things bad, but there are those who will take it for the snow's beauty.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Support, this also gives me a headache :(
Support, this also gives me a headache :(
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
Support. I'd leave it on myself, but toggling it should be an option since so many people feel sick from watching it.
Support. I'd leave it on myself, but toggling it should be an option since so many people feel sick from watching it.
Support!
Support!
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
I support that.
Somehow the snoweffect makes me uncomfortable... i have no idea why :/
I support that.
Somehow the snoweffect makes me uncomfortable... i have no idea why :/
Support for the on/off feature. I love the snow, but when I want to battle in college breaks I have to stay away from the Boreal Wood as the college computers always seem to lag with it.
Support for the on/off feature. I love the snow, but when I want to battle in college breaks I have to stay away from the Boreal Wood as the college computers always seem to lag with it.
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13