Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Full support for the toggle option, and I think this is a fairly important feature, to be honest, as it's an accessibility issue. I'm surprised venues with visual effects like that didn't come default with a toggle, since that's pretty standard in games like this due to health issues and accessibility (which should always always be a priority.)

I only just have leveled two dragons to get there, so I haven't spent too much time there, yet, but I think the snow is incredibly well done and pleasant, especially compared to other snow effects I've seen in similar games, so I really appreciate it.
However, I'm a chronic migraineur (15 days out of 30, if not almost daily, tbh), and have had previous (but thankfully/hopefully dormant?) problems with mild epilepsy and haven't noticed issues, personally, yet. But I'm not sure that's because I always have a mild migraine to begin with, so that ship has sailed anyway, or I just haven't been there long enough. Either way, I'm sure it'll exacerbate things eventually and I would greatly appreciate the option to decide, depending on if it's a good or bad day.
So I'm sure I may be one of those who could personally benefit from this, one day, if a headcount is needed to help demonstrate just how important this is. I'd support it regardless, though, because illnesses and impairments are just, so important to take into account and accommodate, always.
Full support for the toggle option, and I think this is a fairly important feature, to be honest, as it's an accessibility issue. I'm surprised venues with visual effects like that didn't come default with a toggle, since that's pretty standard in games like this due to health issues and accessibility (which should always always be a priority.)

I only just have leveled two dragons to get there, so I haven't spent too much time there, yet, but I think the snow is incredibly well done and pleasant, especially compared to other snow effects I've seen in similar games, so I really appreciate it.
However, I'm a chronic migraineur (15 days out of 30, if not almost daily, tbh), and have had previous (but thankfully/hopefully dormant?) problems with mild epilepsy and haven't noticed issues, personally, yet. But I'm not sure that's because I always have a mild migraine to begin with, so that ship has sailed anyway, or I just haven't been there long enough. Either way, I'm sure it'll exacerbate things eventually and I would greatly appreciate the option to decide, depending on if it's a good or bad day.
So I'm sure I may be one of those who could personally benefit from this, one day, if a headcount is needed to help demonstrate just how important this is. I'd support it regardless, though, because illnesses and impairments are just, so important to take into account and accommodate, always.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
Support, especially the toggle option.

I'm not usually affected by visual effects in video games but the snow induced a migraine for me.
Support, especially the toggle option.

I'm not usually affected by visual effects in video games but the snow induced a migraine for me.
2002ruc.jpg
Supported before, will keep supporting until this happens.
Supported before, will keep supporting until this happens.
i support this. i get headaches when im in there and they get especially bad when it starts to lag (which it often does)
i support this. i get headaches when im in there and they get especially bad when it starts to lag (which it often does)
I'd support a toggle option, personally. That way everyone wins.
I'd support a toggle option, personally. That way everyone wins.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I definitely support a toggle option, and primarily for accessibility.
I definitely support a toggle option, and primarily for accessibility.
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
Support for the toggle (on this and animations in general)

The Boreal Woods is the worst offender though. It gives me terrible headaches and I avoid it.
Support for the toggle (on this and animations in general)

The Boreal Woods is the worst offender though. It gives me terrible headaches and I avoid it.
usOVDmY.png
Support. When I'm on mobile, such as an iPod or iPad, the coliseum lags horribly already. The fact that the snow makes it worse really keeps me from playing.
Support. When I'm on mobile, such as an iPod or iPad, the coliseum lags horribly already. The fact that the snow makes it worse really keeps me from playing.
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
Ditto on supporting a toggle.
Ditto on supporting a toggle.
Arcane Flight: means never having to ask why not?
Support. It causes lag, and is very frustrating to look at during long periods of level grinding. Not to mention the accessibility issues for people who are affected negatively by heavy visual effects.
Support. It causes lag, and is very frustrating to look at during long periods of level grinding. Not to mention the accessibility issues for people who are affected negatively by heavy visual effects.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13