Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Disable snow in Boreal Wood
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Support!

I'm a migraine sufferer, and while I didn't suffer any effects more than a mild headache for the time I was in there, I was only in there for an hour, tops, and I haven't been back since. I love this game, but I'm not gonna risk triggering a migraine for the sake of some pretty familiars.

(c&p-ing this to all of these threads I find.)
Support!

I'm a migraine sufferer, and while I didn't suffer any effects more than a mild headache for the time I was in there, I was only in there for an hour, tops, and I haven't been back since. I love this game, but I'm not gonna risk triggering a migraine for the sake of some pretty familiars.

(c&p-ing this to all of these threads I find.)
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
[quote name="MyWife" date="2014-09-28 11:17:22"]I support the toggle feature for the animations. I understand that the animators worked and probably continue to work hard, but the health and safety of the players should come first. I have the 3D turned off on my 3DS at all times, because my eyes I can't handle it. I do have motion sickness from both my mom's and dad's side of the family. I have to take motion sickness pills on long car rides. I don't want to have to take the motion sickness pills to play/fight in the coliseum of your website. I will be bumping similar topics in the suggestion section. I believe that this is one of the more important suggestions that the admins should look at. Everyone in these topics love your website, and would like to continue using certain features of your website. We know that you care about and listen to your users, and I thank you all. We ask that you consider adding an animation toggle feature to the coliseum.[/quote]
MyWife wrote on 2014-09-28 11:17:22:
I support the toggle feature for the animations. I understand that the animators worked and probably continue to work hard, but the health and safety of the players should come first.
I have the 3D turned off on my 3DS at all times, because my eyes I can't handle it. I do have motion sickness from both my mom's and dad's side of the family. I have to take motion sickness ***** on long car rides. I don't want to have to take the motion sickness ***** to play/fight in the coliseum of your website.
I will be bumping similar topics in the suggestion section. I believe that this is one of the more important suggestions that the admins should look at. Everyone in these topics love your website, and would like to continue using certain features of your website.
We know that you care about and listen to your users, and I thank you all. We ask that you consider adding an animation toggle feature to the coliseum.
176865.png197410.pngtumblr_nbkbumVGyJ1tb3bg4o1_75sq.png182173.png182867.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13