Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 709 710
[quote name="AuroraBolas" date="2020-10-23 10:16:07" ] I wish there was a microphone of some kind, even a mic stand would be cool, like this [img]https://cdn3.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/59/27/microphone-with-stand-vector-27255927.jpg[/img] and like Bunny ears, or like canine/feline ears, something like that Or like,,,can we have saxophones? A full set of tympanies? A drum set? Xylophone around the neck or smthn? That'd be awesome OH! Can we have some fire-breathing apparel, or like smoke-drifting-from-jaws apparel? That'd be so cool! Or like apparel that gives the dergs a new set of teeth, like saber fangs or snake fangs [/quote] All of this, please Also, what about some weird, party/sweets apparel? Maybe lollipops or rock candy could hang from a dragon's wings like those bundles of herbs do. Perhaps a dragon could have a few blobs of ice cream on their head? With a nice sugar cone sticking out of the ice cream? Some confetti floating around like a flowerfall? I wanna make a candy dragon
AuroraBolas wrote on 2020-10-23 10:16:07:
I wish there was a microphone of some kind, even a mic stand would be cool, like this
microphone-with-stand-vector-27255927.jpg

and like Bunny ears, or like canine/feline ears, something like that
Or like,,,can we have saxophones? A full set of tympanies? A drum set? Xylophone around the neck or smthn? That'd be awesome

OH! Can we have some fire-breathing apparel, or like smoke-drifting-from-jaws apparel? That'd be so cool!

Or like apparel that gives the dergs a new set of teeth, like saber fangs or snake fangs
All of this, please
Also, what about some weird, party/sweets apparel? Maybe lollipops or rock candy could hang from a dragon's wings like those bundles of herbs do. Perhaps a dragon could have a few blobs of ice cream on their head? With a nice sugar cone sticking out of the ice cream? Some confetti floating around like a flowerfall? I wanna make a candy dragon
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
[quote name="AuroraBolas" date="2020-10-23 10:16:07" ] I wish there was a microphone of some kind, even a mic stand would be cool, like this [img]https://cdn3.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/59/27/microphone-with-stand-vector-27255927.jpg[/img] and like Bunny ears, or like canine/feline ears, something like that Or like,,,can we have saxophones? A full set of tympanies? A drum set? Xylophone around the neck or smthn? That'd be awesome OH! Can we have some fire-breathing apparel, or like smoke-drifting-from-jaws apparel? That'd be so cool! Or like apparel that gives the dergs a new set of teeth, like saber fangs or snake fangs [/quote] Me goodness yes The fire-breathing would be cool and goes with another one of my ideas, to have drooly shadow goo, like the shadow primal but in the mouth :D
AuroraBolas wrote on 2020-10-23 10:16:07:
I wish there was a microphone of some kind, even a mic stand would be cool, like this
microphone-with-stand-vector-27255927.jpg

and like Bunny ears, or like canine/feline ears, something like that
Or like,,,can we have saxophones? A full set of tympanies? A drum set? Xylophone around the neck or smthn? That'd be awesome

OH! Can we have some fire-breathing apparel, or like smoke-drifting-from-jaws apparel? That'd be so cool!

Or like apparel that gives the dergs a new set of teeth, like saber fangs or snake fangs

Me goodness yes

The fire-breathing would be cool and goes with another one of my ideas, to have drooly shadow goo, like the shadow primal but in the mouth :D
Floating hologram screens in different colours such as white, blue, yellow, pink etc. Those would look absolutely RAD (I'm aware that lightning flight tech is not that advanced but STILL).
Floating hologram screens in different colours such as white, blue, yellow, pink etc. Those would look absolutely RAD (I'm aware that lightning flight tech is not that advanced but STILL).
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
i would love to see extra recolors of the Chitinous set as well as the Victorian set to match popular color schemes. Radioactive and muted brown/tan recolors of the Chitinous armor would be super cool and widely usable! And a pastel purple recolor of the victorian set, etc.
i would love to see extra recolors of the Chitinous set as well as the Victorian set to match popular color schemes. Radioactive and muted brown/tan recolors of the Chitinous armor would be super cool and widely usable! And a pastel purple recolor of the victorian set, etc.
2.gif
Mittens! Mittens for dragons! We have gloves but no mittens. I think mittens would look great with the Marva sweaters.
Mittens! Mittens for dragons! We have gloves but no mittens. I think mittens would look great with the Marva sweaters.
> White Sclera Eye Type
> Let Level 25 Dragons Equip Two Energy Stones
> Area-of-Effect Spell for Mages
> Black Blood variants of Scratch, Shred, and Eliminate
> NPC Abilities (Pollen!Meditate and Bite!Scratch) for Dragons
> Elemental Curses (guaranteed debuff, no damage) for Coli
> Add The Unused Upgrades for Scratch and Meditate
Bones are pretty popular for a variety of reasons, so I want to suggest some bone armor, similar to what appears in other games. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/1/14/Bone_Armor_icon.png[/img][img]https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/97314/97314-1555501269-1380535308.jpeg[/img] Sets based on existing items would be cool as heck. [Item=etched tusk] carved armor with runes or sigils [Item=fractured Tusk] cracked or chipped bone armor, something that looks used or damage from battle [Item=ivory tusk] a regular set of light bone armor, pristine, perhaps meant to intimidate? [Item=warbeast tusk] who can resist painted armor? (Yup, definitely paint...) Less "shiny", more "homemade", I guess? We have a lot of Shiny armor sets, but not as many rusted, chipped, or neutral-colored ones. Plus; the off-white shades of bone can fit a wide variety of dragons. [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
Bones are pretty popular for a variety of reasons, so I want to suggest some bone armor, similar to what appears in other games.

Bone_Armor_icon.png97314-1555501269-1380535308.jpeg

Sets based on existing items would be cool as heck.
Etched Tusk carved armor with runes or sigils
Fractured Tusk cracked or chipped bone armor, something that looks used or damage from battle
Ivory Tusk a regular set of light bone armor, pristine, perhaps meant to intimidate?
Warbeast Tusk who can resist painted armor? (Yup, definitely paint...)

Less "shiny", more "homemade", I guess? We have a lot of Shiny armor sets, but not as many rusted, chipped, or neutral-colored ones. Plus; the off-white shades of bone can fit a wide variety of dragons.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
[quote name="Shegrasi" date="2020-10-25 16:43:36" ] Bones are pretty popular for a variety of reasons, so I want to suggest some bone armor, similar to what appears in other games. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/1/14/Bone_Armor_icon.png[/img][img]https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/97314/97314-1555501269-1380535308.jpeg[/img] Sets based on existing items would be cool as heck. [Item=etched tusk] carved armor with runes or sigils [Item=fractured Tusk] cracked or chipped bone armor, something that looks used or damage from battle [Item=ivory tusk] a regular set of light bone armor, pristine, perhaps meant to intimidate? [Item=warbeast tusk] who can resist painted armor? (Yup, definitely paint...) Less "shiny", more "homemade", I guess? We have a lot of Shiny armor sets, but not as many rusted, chipped, or neutral-colored ones. Plus; the off-white shades of bone can fit a wide variety of dragons. [emoji=tundra winking size=1] [/quote] [font=optima]Uhh, what?!?! I need this so bad now, this would be AMAZING! :O
Shegrasi wrote on 2020-10-25 16:43:36:
Bones are pretty popular for a variety of reasons, so I want to suggest some bone armor, similar to what appears in other games.

Bone_Armor_icon.png97314-1555501269-1380535308.jpeg

Sets based on existing items would be cool as heck.
Etched Tusk carved armor with runes or sigils
Fractured Tusk cracked or chipped bone armor, something that looks used or damage from battle
Ivory Tusk a regular set of light bone armor, pristine, perhaps meant to intimidate?
Warbeast Tusk who can resist painted armor? (Yup, definitely paint...)

Less "shiny", more "homemade", I guess? We have a lot of Shiny armor sets, but not as many rusted, chipped, or neutral-colored ones. Plus; the off-white shades of bone can fit a wide variety of dragons.
Uhh, what?!?! I need this so bad now, this would be AMAZING! :O
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-06-15 09:42:55" ] we need a crow bird companion!!! [/quote] [quote name="GabuGabu" date="2016-06-11 02:35:33" ] We have parrots and screaming birds already, maybe we could have crows in a separte bundle too? ;w; that would be very cool in my opinion! Edit: corrected a typo [/quote] [quote name="Xoanon" date="2019-05-11 12:08:34" ] This has definitely been suggested before, but I would like to mention it again. Crow/raven apparel, similar to the peace dove/other bird apparel or something like the flowerfalls. [/quote] [quote name="Kaseiko" date="2015-04-23 19:43:47" ] We desperately need a Raven or Crow apparel. We have a Peace Dove, so why not the opposite to bring in the black for bird apparel? :D It can either be flying like the peace dove is, or perching with a sinister look perhaps. [/quote] [quote name="grxndsxn" date="2020-09-07 13:24:43" ] Some more bird companions! I like the little parrots and such, but I feel like larger birds such as peafowl, crows, ravens, ducks, geese, eagles, hawks, falcons, owls, vultures, etc would be really cool as well. [/quote] [b]SUPPORT[/b] [size=6]WE NEED MORE CORVIDS[/size] -Corvids work with many colors; considering that they are black, it's true that some colors, like sanguine or obsidian might be harder to work with, but I'm sure with the right pieces of apparel to complement a crow, they would work well together. -Corvids, just like a Peace Dove, have many symbolic meanings, which can work well with a dragon's theme.
Astrophile wrote on 2019-06-15 09:42:55:
we need a crow bird companion!!!
GabuGabu wrote on 2016-06-11 02:35:33:
We have parrots and screaming birds already, maybe we could have crows in a separte bundle too? ;w; that would be very cool in my opinion!

Edit: corrected a typo
Xoanon wrote on 2019-05-11 12:08:34:
This has definitely been suggested before, but I would like to mention it again. Crow/raven apparel, similar to the peace dove/other bird apparel or something like the flowerfalls.
Kaseiko wrote on 2015-04-23 19:43:47:
We desperately need a Raven or Crow apparel. We have a Peace Dove, so why not the opposite to bring in the black for bird apparel? :D
It can either be flying like the peace dove is, or perching with a sinister look perhaps.
grxndsxn wrote on 2020-09-07 13:24:43:
Some more bird companions! I like the little parrots and such, but I feel like larger birds such as peafowl, crows, ravens, ducks, geese, eagles, hawks, falcons, owls, vultures, etc would be really cool as well.

SUPPORT

WE NEED MORE CORVIDS

-Corvids work with many colors; considering that they are black, it's true that some colors, like sanguine or obsidian might be harder to work with, but I'm sure with the right pieces of apparel to complement a crow, they would work well together.
-Corvids, just like a Peace Dove, have many symbolic meanings, which can work well with a dragon's theme.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
WE NEED JOXARS CROWN
WE NEED JOXARS CROWN
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
Spices!! Small glass bottles on the ground, small glass bottles hanging from the wings like the tea sets, just...spices.

Like the ones in my vista. :3 I NEED to spend all my money on pixel chefs~
Spices!! Small glass bottles on the ground, small glass bottles hanging from the wings like the tea sets, just...spices.

Like the ones in my vista. :3 I NEED to spend all my money on pixel chefs~
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 545 546 547 548 549 ... 709 710