Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | plaguenurse's house
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
[left][/left][center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/157jQZR2/pn.png[/img][/center] [center]Rules[/center] [LIST] [*]this is a preorders-based shop. I need a certain amount of gem slots filled to put in an order. I will ping for payment once those slots are filled [*]You can pay upfront if it suits you, but I might reject your payment if there aren't a lot of slots filled. [*]If not prepaid i will PA you with the skin for the full price. [*]I can accept mixed payment or T for post-printing slots. i go by the average current conversion rate [*]Pls note which skin you're paying for when you send preorder payment! (if you forget it's fine, but it helps me out a lot!) [*]Sometimes I reorder the slots within a print run. This is only for my convenience and will not affect when you get your skin. [*]i am open to custom/private/public recolors and collabs! [*]i don't care what you do with my skins after you buy them! if you resell i will have faith that you will do so rationally. i support the resell hustle [*]i stopped replying "added" etc for a while but i started doing it again! sorry if this confused anybody. [*]if i have to change a major design element of a work (as opposed to, say, just darkening some lines in certain spots) i will make sure to ping all who have bought or committed to buying it. [/LIST] ---------------------------- [center][b]Skin: fairyc0re[/b] [b][850g][/b] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/W1vmJ6Hn/preview.png[/img] 1.mine - 2.@[i][/i]butcherbaby 3.@[i][/i]Are 4.@[i][/i] 5.@[i][/i] 6.@[i][/i] 7.@[i][/i] - 8.@[i][/i] 9.@[i][/i] 10.@[i][/i] ---------------------------- [center][b]Skin: vamp classic[/b] working title [b][900g][/b] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/V6rsq4F6/350lady-vamp.png[/img] 1.mine - 2.@[i][/i]Thardus (paid) 3.@[i][/i]Viscount 4.@[i][/i]sharkbutt 5.@[i][/i]emshen 6.@[i][/i]ItMeansHope 7.@[i][/i] - 8.@[i][/i]BrandonFlowers 9.@[i][/i] 10.@[i][/i] ---------------------------- [center] [b]shelved works.[/b] would reprint with enough interest. 10 copies, 550g 20 copies, 500g 10 copies, 500g 10 copies, 550g 10 copies, 1000g [skin=37796] [skin=37644] [skin=37736] [skin=38031] [skin=38694] [skin=39632] 10 copies, 1000g [/center] ---------------------------- [center][b]retired works.[/b] will not print any longer [skin=39551] 900g[/center] ---------------------------- [center][b]customs[/b][/center] [skin=39186] 2 copies, private ---------------------------- Reprints Interest [b]Trinket Aficionado[/b] 1.@[i][/i]butcherbaby [b]evil god [/b] 1.@[i][/i]FinalFlight 2.@[i][/i]Suspended 3.@[i][/i]Eptic 4.@[i][/i]QueenNothing [b]flon[/b] 1.@[i][/i]Tan4 [b]bewwies n cream [/b] 1.@[i][/i]wormwizard 2.@[i][/i]Fruitling
pn.png
Rules
  • this is a preorders-based shop. I need a certain amount of gem slots filled to put in an order. I will ping for payment once those slots are filled
  • You can pay upfront if it suits you, but I might reject your payment if there aren't a lot of slots filled.
  • If not prepaid i will PA you with the skin for the full price.
  • I can accept mixed payment or T for post-printing slots. i go by the average current conversion rate
  • Pls note which skin you're paying for when you send preorder payment! (if you forget it's fine, but it helps me out a lot!)
  • Sometimes I reorder the slots within a print run. This is only for my convenience and will not affect when you get your skin.
  • i am open to custom/private/public recolors and collabs!
  • i don't care what you do with my skins after you buy them! if you resell i will have faith that you will do so rationally. i support the resell hustle
  • i stopped replying "added" etc for a while but i started doing it again! sorry if this confused anybody.
  • if i have to change a major design element of a work (as opposed to, say, just darkening some lines in certain spots) i will make sure to ping all who have bought or committed to buying it.

Skin: fairyc0re
[850g]
preview.png

1.mine
-
2.@butcherbaby
3.@Are
4.@
5.@
6.@
7.@
-
8.@
9.@
10.@

Skin: vamp classic working title
[900g]
350lady-vamp.png

1.mine
-
2.@Thardus (paid)
3.@Viscount
4.@sharkbutt
5.@emshen
6.@ItMeansHope
7.@
-
8.@BrandonFlowers
9.@
10.@
shelved works. would reprint with enough interest.

10 copies, 550g 20 copies, 500g 10 copies, 500g 10 copies, 550g 10 copies, 1000g

10 copies, 1000g

retired works. will not print any longer

900g

customs

2 copies, private
Reprints Interest
Trinket Aficionado
1.@butcherbaby
evil god
1.@FinalFlight
2.@Suspended
3.@Eptic
4.@QueenNothing
flon
1.@Tan4
bewwies n cream
1.@wormwizard
2.@Fruitling
2.gif
Ping Club

Quote:
@CrabRave
@WingedUnknown
@Goblincat
@cloudfilledskies
@ufology
@eonflute
@Thardus
@silenceglaive
@Menoko
@Khayria
@Viscount
@RosalindeSol
@irony
@Trinkets
@World
@Criiptid
@exp
@Sanzuwu
@Pogmigglarch
@Maeva
@Trachynhawb
@liturgies
@emshen
@Lansly
@Diamondsnake
@Eviscerate
@Fernbrake
@wormwizard
@Pineappleblood
@Keyina
@Prinsessa
Ping Club

Quote:
@CrabRave
@WingedUnknown
@Goblincat
@cloudfilledskies
@ufology
@eonflute
@Thardus
@silenceglaive
@Menoko
@Khayria
@Viscount
@RosalindeSol
@irony
@Trinkets
@World
@Criiptid
@exp
@Sanzuwu
@Pogmigglarch
@Maeva
@Trachynhawb
@liturgies
@emshen
@Lansly
@Diamondsnake
@Eviscerate
@Fernbrake
@wormwizard
@Pineappleblood
@Keyina
@Prinsessa
2.gif
put me down for a slot of Red Moth Cluster please!!
also, do you plan to retire these any time soon? i love all of the recolors but i cant afford them all at the moment ajkfhds
put me down for a slot of Red Moth Cluster please!!
also, do you plan to retire these any time soon? i love all of the recolors but i cant afford them all at the moment ajkfhds
ufology.gif | ufology - [they/it/+]
hubris.pnghubris.png
..accents
..wishlist
..avatar
@Psychosis gotcha! and no i do not plan on retiring them soon!! they'll probably stick around if more ppl want them :D
@Psychosis gotcha! and no i do not plan on retiring them soon!! they'll probably stick around if more ppl want them :D
2.gif
Your moth accents are beautiful :)
Accent Shop
Slot for Red Moth Cluster please!
Slot for Red Moth Cluster please!
@Mip added!
@Mip added!
2.gif
[quote name="Pesticide" date="2020-12-10 18:18:52" ] Your moth accents are beautiful :) [/quote] thank you :') i appreciate that a lot coming from you since your skin work is so lovely!!
Pesticide wrote on 2020-12-10 18:18:52:
thank you :') i appreciate that a lot coming from you since your skin work is so lovely!!
2.gif
Howdy! Slot for Red Moth Cluster please?
Howdy! Slot for Red Moth Cluster please?
sCw6a1v.pngeaHPfi0.png48XN8pr.png
@LizardFruit Added ! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
@LizardFruit Added !
2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29