Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 708 709
[quote name="Rawrr" date="2020-10-26 13:25:55" ] WE NEED JOXARS CROWN [/quote] lol this I support I also want Joxar's crown anyways pretty sure it's been suggested here already but simpler earrings without the dangly bits that the Starsilk and Teardrop earrings have basically [item= simple iron wing bangles] but earrings
Rawrr wrote on 2020-10-26 13:25:55:
WE NEED JOXARS CROWN
lol this I support I also want Joxar's crown

anyways pretty sure it's been suggested here already but simpler earrings without the dangly bits that the Starsilk and Teardrop earrings have
basically Simple Iron Wing Bangles but earrings
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[quote name="Rawrr" date="2020-10-26 13:25:55" ] WE NEED JOXARS CROWN [/quote] SUPPORT
Rawrr wrote on 2020-10-26 13:25:55:
WE NEED JOXARS CROWN

SUPPORT
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
maybe a chef apparel set? maybe something like the tea set but with cutlery, chef's hat, and pies!
maybe a chef apparel set? maybe something like the tea set but with cutlery, chef's hat, and pies!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[quote name="novakinn" date="2020-10-28 08:51:33" ] maybe a chef apparel set? maybe something like the tea set but with cutlery, chef's hat, and pies! [/quote] literally came here to suggest chef stuff! maybe add in more aprons, too! get some non-frilly ones in here.
novakinn wrote on 2020-10-28 08:51:33:

literally came here to suggest chef stuff!

maybe add in more aprons, too! get some non-frilly ones in here.
I've been thinking a lot lately about:
- 3d glasses. Old fashioned dorky-cute ones. Perfect for any nerdy derg
- Short manes (more manes in general but ESPECIALLY shorter ones). I love the long pretty ones we already have but it'd be really fun variety and put a lot of potential personality into the dragons that wear them
- Snail animal companion. pls i need so bad to be able to just put a cute lil snail friend on an imperials nose or a coatls tail

(also seconding the chef set, simple jewelry, and joxars crown those would be so cute omgg)
I've been thinking a lot lately about:
- 3d glasses. Old fashioned dorky-cute ones. Perfect for any nerdy derg
- Short manes (more manes in general but ESPECIALLY shorter ones). I love the long pretty ones we already have but it'd be really fun variety and put a lot of potential personality into the dragons that wear them
- Snail animal companion. pls i need so bad to be able to just put a cute lil snail friend on an imperials nose or a coatls tail

(also seconding the chef set, simple jewelry, and joxars crown those would be so cute omgg)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Some office apparel! Maybe a stack of paperwork, a coffee mug, and perhaps a few tie colors.

It would greatly benefit a lot of Lightning clans, and just anyone with some office dragons!
Some office apparel! Maybe a stack of paperwork, a coffee mug, and perhaps a few tie colors.

It would greatly benefit a lot of Lightning clans, and just anyone with some office dragons!
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
[quote name="jellyphants" date="2020-10-18 08:37:06" ] two suggestions: a. some "piled treasure" apparel, heaped around the dragon's feet (or just at the bottom of the image for breeds with flying sprites.) they would come in 3 variations: gold treasure, silver treasure, & gems. b. i would really love to see some of the animal masks from the "feral visage" vista as apparel ingame!!! we need more face-covering items imo [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/70.png[/img] [/quote] THIS! I SUPPORT THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY Edit: also this may sound crazy but the cowls and hoods except they show the eyes
jellyphants wrote on 2020-10-18 08:37:06:
two suggestions:

a. some "piled treasure" apparel, heaped around the dragon's feet (or just at the bottom of the image for breeds with flying sprites.) they would come in 3 variations: gold treasure, silver treasure, & gems.

b. i would really love to see some of the animal masks from the "feral visage" vista as apparel ingame!!! we need more face-covering items imo
70.png
THIS! I SUPPORT THIS WHOLE HEARTEDLY
Edit: also this may sound crazy but the cowls and hoods except they show the eyes
UYR6vpC.png1YhCyjf.pnga129Nss.pngv2PJF9u.pngACOZFAh.pngRDt6LqI.pngLRdLP2V.png
Wishlist
Some more wigs!
Liberty spikes, bobs, locs, braids, messy/bad haircut(maybe Marva?)

A range of box dye colours to more natural colours

And recolours of the current ones too :3
Some more wigs!
Liberty spikes, bobs, locs, braids, messy/bad haircut(maybe Marva?)

A range of box dye colours to more natural colours

And recolours of the current ones too :3
image0.gif
I would love to see party hats. Brightly coloured cones for my dragons to wear on their birthdays.

And maybe confetti. And party banners
I would love to see party hats. Brightly coloured cones for my dragons to wear on their birthdays.

And maybe confetti. And party banners
lRW0RTe.gifM62Ne61.gif
chains please im beggibg also shackles or something
chains please im beggibg also shackles or something
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 ... 546 547 548 549 550 ... 708 709