Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] To Wish - Imp M Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Desnik
Hello! I'd like to sign up for one copy of To Wish, and to be put in the pinglist, so I won't forget to send leveled dragons for you!
@Desnik
Hello! I'd like to sign up for one copy of To Wish, and to be put in the pinglist, so I won't forget to send leveled dragons for you!
``In other news, a recent report suggests that things may not be as they seem.``
Non-English speaker|FR+12|she/her, they/them|wishlist|UMA collection
I would like a slot please! Thank you :D
I would like a slot please! Thank you :D
EGjlGzP.png
*cackles maniacally in loophole to my vow of poverty* [emoji=special eyes size=1] I’m def signing up for this expect 60 level 7s from me in a few weeks <3
*cackles maniacally in loophole to my vow of poverty*

I’m def signing up for this expect 60 level 7s from me in a few weeks <3
"Shadow's Sneaky Secret
Shadowflight members may 'proxy buy' with their single copy for OOF players, but only for their single slot! Choose wisely."

Could you explain this part in more detail/with different wording, please? ^^;
"Shadow's Sneaky Secret
Shadowflight members may 'proxy buy' with their single copy for OOF players, but only for their single slot! Choose wisely."

Could you explain this part in more detail/with different wording, please? ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IamNohere If someone wants to buy this with gems or treasure instead of levels, but aren't in Shadowflight, they can ask someone in Shadowflight to buy it for them.
@IamNohere If someone wants to buy this with gems or treasure instead of levels, but aren't in Shadowflight, they can ask someone in Shadowflight to buy it for them.
I can probably get these levels done in just a week (in other words, plenty of time), so I’d love a slot. I’ll probably pay with 53 level 8s because 10 is, painful.
I can probably get these levels done in just a week (in other words, plenty of time), so I’d love a slot. I’ll probably pay with 53 level 8s because 10 is, painful.
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
[quote name="Desnik" date="2021-10-09 10:42:27" ] @IamNohere If someone wants to buy this with gems or treasure instead of levels, but aren't in Shadowflight, they can ask someone in Shadowflight to buy it for them. [/quote] Ah, I see, thanks for explaining! For some reason, I thought it was the other way around (???), but even then it didn´t quite make sense xD I guess it´s the word order that threw me off, but not quite sure how it happened ^^;
Desnik wrote on 2021-10-09 10:42:27:

Ah, I see, thanks for explaining! For some reason, I thought it was the other way around (???), but even then it didn´t quite make sense xD I guess it´s the word order that threw me off, but not quite sure how it happened ^^;
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IamNoHere All good, thanks for asking. I can re-word it.
@IamNoHere All good, thanks for asking. I can re-word it.
@Desnik i'd love to buy a copy with gems, its my first time buying like this would you like to recieve the money thru a PM or Cr?
@Desnik i'd love to buy a copy with gems, its my first time buying like this would you like to recieve the money thru a PM or Cr?
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
I'd love a slot please! Good thing I started leveling a bunch of fodder ahead of time [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
I'd love a slot please! Good thing I started leveling a bunch of fodder ahead of time
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26