Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] 650 Arcane Charm Quest
For lore reasons i have decided i need 650 arcane charms. One for every single possible dragon slot (649 but tbh one more wont be much harder) Now the charms are only going to be available this year, which means next week is my only time to get them quickly. I will definitely *not* be able to get all the fest currency on my own so this week i am trying to save up as much treasure as i can to buy currency and charms from others to add to whatever i can get myself. Ill be buying shards [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3060830]here![/url] Charms: [item=Arcane's Charm] X 232
For lore reasons i have decided i need 650 arcane charms. One for every single possible dragon slot (649 but tbh one more wont be much harder)

Now the charms are only going to be available this year, which means next week is my only time to get them quickly.

I will definitely *not* be able to get all the fest currency on my own so this week i am trying to save up as much treasure as i can to buy currency and charms from others to add to whatever i can get myself.

Ill be buying shards here!

Charms:
Arcane's Charm X 232
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List