Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] To Wish - Imp M Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Jestro Send a one-way CR please. The designs will be delivered starting October 31st, which is unusual for these sales, so your patience is appreciated.
@Jestro Send a one-way CR please. The designs will be delivered starting October 31st, which is unusual for these sales, so your patience is appreciated.
this is so gnarly :o
doesn't fit my aesthetic, but still wanted to stop by to let you know how talented you are!
this is so gnarly :o
doesn't fit my aesthetic, but still wanted to stop by to let you know how talented you are!
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

hi, im a bit new to this! so since im in shadow, i can pay in gems? i don't have any leveled dragons to pay with but i do have the gems if i can pay with those? @Desnik
hi, im a bit new to this! so since im in shadow, i can pay in gems? i don't have any leveled dragons to pay with but i do have the gems if i can pay with those? @Desnik
@wolfhound41 Yes, since you are in Shadow, you may pay with gems.
@wolfhound41 Yes, since you are in Shadow, you may pay with gems.
@Desnik ok! i would like a copy then, do i pay now or later?
@Desnik ok! i would like a copy then, do i pay now or later?
Ohh I'd like a slot, please!
Ohh I'd like a slot, please!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@wolfhound41 Although this is unusual for my skins and accents, please pay upfront to reserve your slot. You will get your copy of the design on October 31st.
@wolfhound41 Although this is unusual for my skins and accents, please pay upfront to reserve your slot. You will get your copy of the design on October 31st.
@Desnik ok! ill send a private message with the gems, thank you!
@Desnik ok! ill send a private message with the gems, thank you!
@Desnik could you put my name down for a slot, please? I'll start sending CRs as soon as everyone's levelled!
@Desnik could you put my name down for a slot, please? I'll start sending CRs as soon as everyone's levelled!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif ....
hunting for
old umas!
ZlgMZPR.gif
hello! could i get a slot for levels as well, please? thank you!
hello! could i get a slot for levels as well, please? thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26