Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] To Wish - Imp M Skincent
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@World Do you need my help storing dragons? At the moment I can do that, let me know how many slots you need
@World Do you need my help storing dragons? At the moment I can do that, let me know how many slots you need
Oh, slot for To Wish please, and please put me on the reminder ping list!
Oh, slot for To Wish please, and please put me on the reminder ping list!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Sign me up! I level fodder pretty regularly anyways so I should be able to make it in time. Definitely add me to the reminder ping list though please!
Sign me up! I level fodder pretty regularly anyways so I should be able to make it in time. Definitely add me to the reminder ping list though please!
luna
any pronouns
FR Time +17
OgbBItY.png
If you are getting this ping, I've reserved a slot for you on the spreadsheet. You will get a followup ping on October 31st to remind you to send in payment.

Dragon Levelers (non-Shadowflight):
You may set up CRs containing dragons early, or you can wait for the ping on October 31st to queue them up for me. I will only accept dragons early if you request help dorming them and I have space available.

Shadowflight players:
  1. Gem payments (750g): Please offer gem payments upfront. Thank you so much for funding this chaos! Your copies will be delivered starting October 31st. If you've already sent in your payment, check the spreadsheet to make sure I've marked it as completed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19tqom4_A6yz4pWBvvG8bjhM983-3-6j4Zk6MtcPrV7c/edit#gid=199663248
  2. Treasure payments (850kt): Treasure can be paid upfront or starting October 31st, in consideration for the treasure you will get exalting dragons.

Any questions?
Let me know sooner rather than later. Thank you!

@Dierdre @mintea00 @ApocalypseNyx @NimStratus @slaytheist @ArceusAcalaena @laeyein @Katalist @immortaltrash389 @Solcie @SomethingWitty @Velsim @KittyFishy @KoTiss @Meyoline @Unrest @Sitten1115 @Jestro @Formenos @TheDarkestDream @wolfhound41 @luciferase @sunsire @Karitoriki @kataclysmic @Barok @Arekyr79 @AWB @starbornkid @Mortca @ToxicE @Raskies @World @Raevus @Arrakis @dawnwyrm
If you are getting this ping, I've reserved a slot for you on the spreadsheet. You will get a followup ping on October 31st to remind you to send in payment.

Dragon Levelers (non-Shadowflight):
You may set up CRs containing dragons early, or you can wait for the ping on October 31st to queue them up for me. I will only accept dragons early if you request help dorming them and I have space available.

Shadowflight players:
  1. Gem payments (750g): Please offer gem payments upfront. Thank you so much for funding this chaos! Your copies will be delivered starting October 31st. If you've already sent in your payment, check the spreadsheet to make sure I've marked it as completed: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19tqom4_A6yz4pWBvvG8bjhM983-3-6j4Zk6MtcPrV7c/edit#gid=199663248
  2. Treasure payments (850kt): Treasure can be paid upfront or starting October 31st, in consideration for the treasure you will get exalting dragons.

Any questions?
Let me know sooner rather than later. Thank you!

@Dierdre @mintea00 @ApocalypseNyx @NimStratus @slaytheist @ArceusAcalaena @laeyein @Katalist @immortaltrash389 @Solcie @SomethingWitty @Velsim @KittyFishy @KoTiss @Meyoline @Unrest @Sitten1115 @Jestro @Formenos @TheDarkestDream @wolfhound41 @luciferase @sunsire @Karitoriki @kataclysmic @Barok @Arekyr79 @AWB @starbornkid @Mortca @ToxicE @Raskies @World @Raevus @Arrakis @dawnwyrm
i'd love a slot, i'll be fine with levelling myself!
i'd love a slot, i'll be fine with levelling myself!
OSdYejY.png
@Desnik

You've misspelled my username! I might need help storing non-dennable dragons; I have ~150 levels in den right now but 25 fodder in den waiting to be trained.
@Desnik

You've misspelled my username! I might need help storing non-dennable dragons; I have ~150 levels in den right now but 25 fodder in den waiting to be trained.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Desnik Hello hello! Can I be put down for a slot on for To Wish? I thankfully already have all dragons leveled for it, I'll just wait to send during the push, if that's alright with you.
@Desnik Hello hello! Can I be put down for a slot on for To Wish? I thankfully already have all dragons leveled for it, I'll just wait to send during the push, if that's alright with you.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Sanzuwu @JuliusCaesar Thank you for grabbing slots. Yes, please send the dragons starting October 31st. I'll give you both a reminder ping on the day of.

@ArceusAcelaena Feel free to den a few with me, I'll mark them as 'paid' on the spreadsheet and track the CRs. Also thank you for catching my spelling error!
@Sanzuwu @JuliusCaesar Thank you for grabbing slots. Yes, please send the dragons starting October 31st. I'll give you both a reminder ping on the day of.

@ArceusAcelaena Feel free to den a few with me, I'll mark them as 'paid' on the spreadsheet and track the CRs. Also thank you for catching my spelling error!
Hello! Could I grab a slot for To Wish? I'll have to start leveling the dragons after this week but wow that skin is so gorgeous. :D
Hello! Could I grab a slot for To Wish? I'll have to start leveling the dragons after this week but wow that skin is so gorgeous. :D
Could I grab a slot for To Wish?
Could I grab a slot for To Wish?
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26