Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] To Wish - Imp M Skincent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@desnik

Slot me down for levels please!
@desnik

Slot me down for levels please!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Desnik

Hey there, hope I am doing this right - my lovely shadow friend @Kataclysmic has allowed me to use their copy bonus on my plague self. She'll comment below to confirm, is that all you need?

Would be in gems ^^
@Desnik

Hey there, hope I am doing this right - my lovely shadow friend @Kataclysmic has allowed me to use their copy bonus on my plague self. She'll comment below to confirm, is that all you need?

Would be in gems ^^
AU46yR2.png...btK22Y7.png...Uncommon-Death.png __ ...
necramancy
the plaguebringer is my spirit animal

[quote name="Necramancy" date="2021-10-09 13:08:45" ] @Desnik Hey there, hope I am doing this right - my lovely shadow friend @Kataclysmic has allowed me to use their copy bonus on my plague self. She'll comment below to confirm, is that all you need? Would be in gems ^^ [/quote] Confirmed :D
Necramancy wrote on 2021-10-09 13:08:45:
@Desnik

Would be in gems ^^

Confirmed :D
signature-resize.png
@Kataclysmic Send it in! Copies will be delivered October 31st.
@Kataclysmic Send it in! Copies will be delivered October 31st.
@desnik, I'd like a slot for levels and don't mind sending my first dragons in to claim it, but are you holding slots for people who start sending dragons but haven't got all 420 levels yet? I really don't want to do all the work to acquire dragons and level dragons and store them till you're ready, only to find out near the end that you're not selling anymore.

Do you hold a slot once someone has set up crossroads for some of the dragons? Or is it all just whoever gets them ALL in first?
@desnik, I'd like a slot for levels and don't mind sending my first dragons in to claim it, but are you holding slots for people who start sending dragons but haven't got all 420 levels yet? I really don't want to do all the work to acquire dragons and level dragons and store them till you're ready, only to find out near the end that you're not selling anymore.

Do you hold a slot once someone has set up crossroads for some of the dragons? Or is it all just whoever gets them ALL in first?
@VoyagerII The number of copies is unlimited until November 6th. As long as you get your dragons all in before the 6th, you get a copy.

Incomplete orders as of November 6th qualify for a treasure refund equal to average payout of dragons submitted. I recommend getting all dragons trained up before sending them in.
@VoyagerII The number of copies is unlimited until November 6th. As long as you get your dragons all in before the 6th, you get a copy.

Incomplete orders as of November 6th qualify for a treasure refund equal to average payout of dragons submitted. I recommend getting all dragons trained up before sending them in.
@Desnik, Oh, okay. So it doesn't matter how many people do this; if I get you 420 levels worth of dragons delivered between October 31 (when you start to claim them) and November 6, I get a copy? Thanks; I can do that.

One more question: will you be accepting and exalting all the dragons who arrive on October 31 within a day or so of that day, and the same for the later days that week? I can deliver all the dragons, but I can't hold all of them in my own lair at the same time. I can rent space here to store them, and then reclaim a batch and send them on to you as soon as you've taken the first batch off my hands... repeat as necessary. Will that do?
@Desnik, Oh, okay. So it doesn't matter how many people do this; if I get you 420 levels worth of dragons delivered between October 31 (when you start to claim them) and November 6, I get a copy? Thanks; I can do that.

One more question: will you be accepting and exalting all the dragons who arrive on October 31 within a day or so of that day, and the same for the later days that week? I can deliver all the dragons, but I can't hold all of them in my own lair at the same time. I can rent space here to store them, and then reclaim a batch and send them on to you as soon as you've taken the first batch off my hands... repeat as necessary. Will that do?
Put me down for a level slot for this beautiful skin, please!
Put me down for a level slot for this beautiful skin, please!
unknown2.png
I see, sign me up for a treasure copy then. Do i have to pay right now or can i wait to the 31st week to use the exalt earnings?
I see, sign me up for a treasure copy then. Do i have to pay right now or can i wait to the 31st week to use the exalt earnings?
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
are ya kiddin me!! makin me betray my own flight...
anyways mark me down for a slot. guess i'll have to go buy some levelling services
are ya kiddin me!! makin me betray my own flight...
anyways mark me down for a slot. guess i'll have to go buy some levelling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26