Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Bearskull Of course! Let me see if I for some reason have those slots protected, hahah! I will be sure to fix it, thank you for letting me know! EDIT: Figured it out! I forgot to change the font color to a color that wasn't the same as the base, lol, RIP. But it's fixed now and I'll add you post haste! ♥
@Bearskull Of course! Let me see if I for some reason have those slots protected, hahah! I will be sure to fix it, thank you for letting me know! EDIT: Figured it out! I forgot to change the font color to a color that wasn't the same as the base, lol, RIP. But it's fixed now and I'll add you post haste! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Dear gods, that is gorgeous!!! Such wonderful art, here's a good luck bump
Dear gods, that is gorgeous!!! Such wonderful art, here's a good luck bump
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ♥♥
@Natron Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! ♥♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Can you put me down for a slot for desert wanderer? Currently on mobile.
Can you put me down for a slot for desert wanderer? Currently on mobile.
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow Can do! ♥
@Redsparrow Can do! ♥

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Reithya @RainyCerdae @Mysyel @Lepton @lugia492 @Falgardien @SarcasticHawke @Redsparrow The first run of [i][b]i. desert wanderer[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid. The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler M! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nvficSs.png[/img]
@Reithya @RainyCerdae @Mysyel @Lepton @lugia492 @Falgardien @SarcasticHawke @Redsparrow

The first run of i. desert wanderer is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid.

The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler M! Thank you all so much! c:

nvficSs.png

Oh my, bonivich opened an accent shop - today is a good day ♥
I already signed up for your general pinglist and a copy of desert wanderer (I promised myself to not get any more accents for Ancients, but I just couldn't resist because it's so beautiful I'm crying). I can already tell that all of your works will be excactly my aesthetics, so be prepared to get all my gems haha c:
I'm very much looking forward to your future creations!
Oh my, bonivich opened an accent shop - today is a good day ♥
I already signed up for your general pinglist and a copy of desert wanderer (I promised myself to not get any more accents for Ancients, but I just couldn't resist because it's so beautiful I'm crying). I can already tell that all of your works will be excactly my aesthetics, so be prepared to get all my gems haha c:
I'm very much looking forward to your future creations!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Slot for both please ;)
Slot for both please ;)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Added you down for both! ♥
@Narif Added you down for both! ♥

@Luunai Awww thank you so much! Your support means the world to me! ;A; And lol, to be fair, I am in the same boat where I tell myself I don't need any more accents or anything and then RIP buying more. xD I really appreciate it, and your gems will go to good use. ;3

Thank you so much again! ♥♥
@Luunai Awww thank you so much! Your support means the world to me! ;A; And lol, to be fair, I am in the same boat where I tell myself I don't need any more accents or anything and then RIP buying more. xD I really appreciate it, and your gems will go to good use. ;3

Thank you so much again! ♥♥

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92