Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@vukodlak @Lunyra @Marrigan @harmonywish @Spookio @Necramancy @Luunai @Narif @Aku @Closetcreep The second run of [i][b]i. desert wanderer[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid. Once the first run comes in I will submit the next one and it will be sent to you in a PA for 1 treasure! The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler M! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nvficSs.png[/img]
@vukodlak @Lunyra @Marrigan @harmonywish @Spookio @Necramancy @Luunai @Narif @Aku @Closetcreep

The second run of i. desert wanderer is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid. Once the first run comes in I will submit the next one and it will be sent to you in a PA for 1 treasure!

The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler M! Thank you all so much! c:

nvficSs.png
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

could you put me on the reprint list for the harvest
could you put me on the reprint list for the harvest
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu Yes I can. c:
@Sanzuwu Yes I can. c:
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Bearskull @Gormanghaste @KaichouKai @ofendlessstars @tinble @Narif @Sanzuwu The next run of [i]i. the harvest[/i] is over 5 slots filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and get a reprint of it put in tonight! The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler F! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aVpWox8.png[/img]
@Bearskull @Gormanghaste @KaichouKai @ofendlessstars @tinble @Narif @Sanzuwu

The next run of i. the harvest is over 5 slots filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and get a reprint of it put in tonight!

The accent is 500g and is for Gaoler F! Thank you all so much! c:

aVpWox8.png

awesome, payment sent!
awesome, payment sent!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@Gormanghaste Wonderful, got it! Thank you. ♥
@Gormanghaste Wonderful, got it! Thank you. ♥

@Reithya @RainyCerdae @Mystel @Lepton @lugia492 @Falgardien @SarcasticHawke @Redsparrow

The first run of i. desert wanderer has been delivered to me and I have sent all first run copies to their respective peoples! If you didn't see yours in PA for whatever reason let me know!

Thank you for supporting my skins/accents~ ♥ I have some WIPs in the works so will hopefully have new accents to show soon!

@Reithya @RainyCerdae @Mystel @Lepton @lugia492 @Falgardien @SarcasticHawke @Redsparrow

The first run of i. desert wanderer has been delivered to me and I have sent all first run copies to their respective peoples! If you didn't see yours in PA for whatever reason let me know!

Thank you for supporting my skins/accents~ ♥ I have some WIPs in the works so will hopefully have new accents to show soon!

Thank you!! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71868969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718690/71868969_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you!! <3
71868969_350.png
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow

Ah he looks beautiful! :'3 Do you mind if I add him to my showcase wall?

@Redsparrow

Ah he looks beautiful! :'3 Do you mind if I add him to my showcase wall?

@bonivich

Go for it, I don't plan to change his skin but I do occasionally shuffle things around.
@bonivich

Go for it, I don't plan to change his skin but I do occasionally shuffle things around.
9Nrh39n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92