Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92
@exp Hahah no worries at all. ;3 But thank you so much! ♥♥
@exp Hahah no worries at all. ;3 But thank you so much! ♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

Ahhh I absolutely adore your skins!! autumn is my favorite and I hope to reflect that in my lair with your accents/skins ^^ just wanted to comment on that <3!
Ahhh I absolutely adore your skins!! autumn is my favorite and I hope to reflect that in my lair with your accents/skins ^^ just wanted to comment on that <3!
03_03.jpg
@Askesis Thank you so very much! Autumn is my favorite season so I definitely like to keep it alive all year round. ;3 And I feel honored, thank you so much! ♥♥ I really appreciate your support. c':
@Askesis Thank you so very much! Autumn is my favorite season so I definitely like to keep it alive all year round. ;3 And I feel honored, thank you so much! ♥♥ I really appreciate your support. c':
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
Can I have a slot for "autumn harvest", please? *^* It's gorgeous and I cannot even express how much I love autumn-themed works of art orz
Please put me on your general pinglist, I want to see all of your works, they are all marvelous <¬<
@bonivich
Can I have a slot for "autumn harvest", please? *^* It's gorgeous and I cannot even express how much I love autumn-themed works of art orz
Please put me on your general pinglist, I want to see all of your works, they are all marvelous <¬<
HXmwDxc.png
@Maeva Yes I can add you to it! I love autumn things myself, it's my favorite season/time so always happy to see it around myself!

Will do! Thank you so much. ♥
@Maeva Yes I can add you to it! I love autumn things myself, it's my favorite season/time so always happy to see it around myself!

Will do! Thank you so much. ♥

hello! I see the imp m skin says "will not retire" and since I'm short on gems right now I wanted to know how we would go about asking for it (or any of your non-retiring skins) in the future!
keep up the good work, your pieces are gorgeous <3
hello! I see the imp m skin says "will not retire" and since I'm short on gems right now I wanted to know how we would go about asking for it (or any of your non-retiring skins) in the future!
keep up the good work, your pieces are gorgeous <3
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Jorybear @Verosa @Askesis @xxnyxy @Reithya @DannaSukaira @seamists @Luunai @Oriel The first run of [i][b]i. autumn pilgrim[/i][/b] is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! (I got your payment Oriel so no need to obviously pay again!) Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today! The accent is 900g and is for Imperial M! Thank you all so much! c: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WR5vWe0.png[/img]
@Jorybear @Verosa @Askesis @xxnyxy @Reithya @DannaSukaira @seamists @Luunai @Oriel

The first run of i. autumn pilgrim is filled! Please send me the payment in a One-Way CR or PM! (I got your payment Oriel so no need to obviously pay again!) Once I receive your payment I will mark you down as paid and once enough people pre-order I can go ahead and get the skin submitted today!

The accent is 900g and is for Imperial M! Thank you all so much! c:

WR5vWe0.png

wow this skin look amazing
wow this skin look amazing
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@WindChimes Hello! Yes, I am of the mind that so long as people are interested in a skin, on some level, it will not retire in the near future unless specifically stated. c: (And I'd make a post telling people in my pinglist that it will change, if so.)

You may just add yourself to the run slot of the skin (when you can afford to do so) as I check back periodically to see if enough people have filled older skins in my spreadsheet and then ping those people when I require payment if the skin/accent has either gotten 5 slots filled or full.

So feel free to just head back and add yourself when you can afford it. c: Also, you can just ping me to ask for me to add you and I can, which also doubles as a way to remind me to check it if I haven't in a hot minute, lol.

Let me know if that's confusing at all or you need me to clarify things better. Thank you for your kind words about my skins/accents! ♥♥
@WindChimes Hello! Yes, I am of the mind that so long as people are interested in a skin, on some level, it will not retire in the near future unless specifically stated. c: (And I'd make a post telling people in my pinglist that it will change, if so.)

You may just add yourself to the run slot of the skin (when you can afford to do so) as I check back periodically to see if enough people have filled older skins in my spreadsheet and then ping those people when I require payment if the skin/accent has either gotten 5 slots filled or full.

So feel free to just head back and add yourself when you can afford it. c: Also, you can just ping me to ask for me to add you and I can, which also doubles as a way to remind me to check it if I haven't in a hot minute, lol.

Let me know if that's confusing at all or you need me to clarify things better. Thank you for your kind words about my skins/accents! ♥♥

@Altassar Thank you so much! ♥
@Altassar Thank you so much! ♥

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 91 92