Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@Redsparrow Yep, no worries! if I notice you do and it's not my skin/accent then I don't mind removing it, etc. Thank you again. ♥
@Redsparrow Yep, no worries! if I notice you do and it's not my skin/accent then I don't mind removing it, etc. Thank you again. ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

aah these accents are so pretty! just finished my first lovely and working on the next >:) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61121553][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/611216/61121553_350.png[/img][/url] psst.and im totally good if you'd like to feature him ;))
aah these accents are so pretty! just finished my first lovely and working on the next >:)

61121553_350.png

psst.and im totally good if you'd like to feature him ;))
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
@RainyCerdae Oh my goodness he's so beautiful I love him so much! Those colors are perfect! ;A; I love blossoms so much~ ♥♥

Wonderful, I added him just now! ♥ Thank you for sharing!
@RainyCerdae Oh my goodness he's so beautiful I love him so much! Those colors are perfect! ;A; I love blossoms so much~ ♥♥

Wonderful, I added him just now! ♥ Thank you for sharing!
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Reithya @rookfern @RainyCerdae @gentlytohear @Mystel @vukodlak @lugia492 @CrowleyGhost @Sealterbloind @Closetcreep @KaichouKai @cinTamani @Spookio @Aplomado @findingpears @Cringe @Luunai @Xemriss @Aku @Sanzuwu @Tuath [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TvAmEm4.png[/img][/center] [size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]Hello all! I figured I'd show a WIP of where I am at with a skin that is on its way to being done. Still going to be working on shading, etc, but the basic planning and colors are down! I have a Ridgeback female accent I'm also working on, and have a few others in the works for ideas, but thought I'd give a bit of progress where I am! I am still waiting for my next run of [I]desert wanderer[/i] and [I]the harvest[/i] to come back in to pass out to you all, but hopefully soon! ♥
@Reithya @rookfern @RainyCerdae @gentlytohear @Mystel @vukodlak @lugia492 @CrowleyGhost @Sealterbloind @Closetcreep @KaichouKai @cinTamani @Spookio @Aplomado @findingpears @Cringe @Luunai @Xemriss @Aku @Sanzuwu @Tuath

TvAmEm4.png

Hello all! I figured I'd show a WIP of where I am at with a skin that is on its way to being done. Still going to be working on shading, etc, but the basic planning and colors are down! I have a Ridgeback female accent I'm also working on, and have a few others in the works for ideas, but thought I'd give a bit of progress where I am!

I am still waiting for my next run of desert wanderer and the harvest to come back in to pass out to you all, but hopefully soon! ♥

ohhh, that preview is gorgeous!! do you have a timeline for when preorders will be up?
ohhh, that preview is gorgeous!! do you have a timeline for when preorders will be up?
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
adrian | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
@Aplomado Thank you! I am hoping to get this skin finished this week (maybe tomorrow if I can get time to truly knuckle down to finish it) and thus send out pre-orders this week as well!
@Aplomado Thank you! I am hoping to get this skin finished this week (maybe tomorrow if I can get time to truly knuckle down to finish it) and thus send out pre-orders this week as well!

Gosh, this looks amazing! ;o;
Can't wait to see the ridgeback one!
Gosh, this looks amazing! ;o;
Can't wait to see the ridgeback one!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
Whoa, gorgeous!! I particularly love the earrings :D
Whoa, gorgeous!! I particularly love the earrings :D
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Tuath Thank you so much! And yes once I'm farther along I'll either post a WIP or just get it out to you all! :3 Thank you again. ♥
@Tuath Thank you so much! And yes once I'm farther along I'll either post a WIP or just get it out to you all! :3 Thank you again. ♥

@findingpears Thank you so much! ♥♥
@findingpears Thank you so much! ♥♥

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92