Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Hippotang

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy my entry!!!
@Hippotang

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoy my entry!!!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@Hippotang I'm glad you really like my entry as well! And I like the tail too haha
@Hippotang I'm glad you really like my entry as well! And I like the tail too haha
smol_1.pngsmol_2.png
SkinArchiveArt YouTubeCommissionsPortfolioWatchful Statues SubspeciesFAQs
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
unknown.png
Vs2WmBF.png
J7D1quC.png
How are these submissions all so amazing?? RIP to anyone who will need to pick between them!

sorry for extra pings but I've gotta tag my faves

@RealityMask I love the dreamy whimsical look of your water wings, could make a dragon look like a painting!

@Arkenrall Lake Lurker gives a bog extra crunchy texture while highlighting its own pattern, the scales are stunning

@Caecilius I want octopus fren so bad ;A; it looks so cuddly draped around its dragon pal! and let's not forget crab friend either. Love the colours and patterns of the shells, big fan of ringed octopus and all octopus, stanning the Octopus Garden

@EmilyArmadillo I need Cuttlefish so bad, y'all are going to make me get more snappers and it's not fair, kudos on using the shape of the snapper's head for this

@GrandKarkistIon speaking of snaps, Glitterslime Ocean is another one that covers too much dragon for me but dangit, I need this one... as a toy in real life, the goopy texture and the little glitter specks make it look just like a cross between a squishy toy from a souvenir shop and a bath bomb, very soft

@LilBlueSapling *inhale* aaaaaAAaah so excited, it's OARFISH, we stan oarfish, we needs it

@TomSwifty Rain on the Roof and Summer Shower are so creative, we need more rain accents, I would never have seen a roof shape fitting there in the snapper silhouette, what a lovely mood

@Conwise I love how you fit the fishy tail in the gaoler tail for Maren Misfit, it would be so perfect for a gaolie having that phase when they browse wikihow tutorials on how to make people believe they're secretly a mermaid, by which I mean it looks fab and I love it

@Rustea ashdgfh I didn't even know it was possible to DO that, that's an amazing use of the geometry of the Ridgeback, looks surreal or like a magically camouflaged dragon guarding some seaside ruins, stanning Unquiet Waters

How are these submissions all so amazing?? RIP to anyone who will need to pick between them!

sorry for extra pings but I've gotta tag my faves

@RealityMask I love the dreamy whimsical look of your water wings, could make a dragon look like a painting!

@Arkenrall Lake Lurker gives a bog extra crunchy texture while highlighting its own pattern, the scales are stunning

@Caecilius I want octopus fren so bad ;A; it looks so cuddly draped around its dragon pal! and let's not forget crab friend either. Love the colours and patterns of the shells, big fan of ringed octopus and all octopus, stanning the Octopus Garden

@EmilyArmadillo I need Cuttlefish so bad, y'all are going to make me get more snappers and it's not fair, kudos on using the shape of the snapper's head for this

@GrandKarkistIon speaking of snaps, Glitterslime Ocean is another one that covers too much dragon for me but dangit, I need this one... as a toy in real life, the goopy texture and the little glitter specks make it look just like a cross between a squishy toy from a souvenir shop and a bath bomb, very soft

@LilBlueSapling *inhale* aaaaaAAaah so excited, it's OARFISH, we stan oarfish, we needs it

@TomSwifty Rain on the Roof and Summer Shower are so creative, we need more rain accents, I would never have seen a roof shape fitting there in the snapper silhouette, what a lovely mood

@Conwise I love how you fit the fishy tail in the gaoler tail for Maren Misfit, it would be so perfect for a gaolie having that phase when they browse wikihow tutorials on how to make people believe they're secretly a mermaid, by which I mean it looks fab and I love it

@Rustea ashdgfh I didn't even know it was possible to DO that, that's an amazing use of the geometry of the Ridgeback, looks surreal or like a magically camouflaged dragon guarding some seaside ruins, stanning Unquiet Waters

@antimonycarver oh, are they not? I've seen WIPs posted before so I assumed it was okay! I'll go ahead and delete my post though, I don't want to break any rules ;;
@antimonycarver oh, are they not? I've seen WIPs posted before so I assumed it was okay! I'll go ahead and delete my post though, I don't want to break any rules ;;
@Lionturtle Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! :D
@Lionturtle Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! :D
kjallabaiarmssig.png spiral_capricat.png
@Lionturtle Ahh thank you! I'm so glad you like them
@Lionturtle Ahh thank you! I'm so glad you like them
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@GrandKarkistIon

Hello, I just wanted to say your Glitterslime Ocean entry is really cute!! ^v^
@GrandKarkistIon

Hello, I just wanted to say your Glitterslime Ocean entry is really cute!! ^v^
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
There are already so many amazing submissions. I'm so looking forward to this year's Wavecrest festival!
There are already so many amazing submissions. I'm so looking forward to this year's Wavecrest festival!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
@eearz
Surely there's a better name for your skin? It's gorgeous, but I can't imagine it being called that.
@eearz
Surely there's a better name for your skin? It's gorgeous, but I can't imagine it being called that.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@GrandKarkistIon
The toycore vibe of Glitterslime Ocean is fantastic! I'm rooting for you to win so that I can enjoy seeing your work on the many pretty Snappers on the site ♥

@Pac1fity
Your Veilguard accent makes me smile, and not just because of the punny name :'> All the little details are fantastic and really sell the lifeguard look.
@GrandKarkistIon
The toycore vibe of Glitterslime Ocean is fantastic! I'm rooting for you to win so that I can enjoy seeing your work on the many pretty Snappers on the site ♥

@Pac1fity
Your Veilguard accent makes me smile, and not just because of the punny name :'> All the little details are fantastic and really sell the lifeguard look.
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19