Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Hippotang
Thank you! I did have fun doing the waves haha.
@Hippotang
Thank you! I did have fun doing the waves haha.
@hippotang I know what you mean, there's so many good skins already!

From what I saw this morning, @atramentia and @drytil with their skins is going to send me broke for sure! Their skins are just.... What mine could have been. They just knocked it out of the park. Incredible!

As for printing, if my fest skins don't make it, I open up orders for the whole month afterwards. They will be available until greenkeeper!
@hippotang I know what you mean, there's so many good skins already!

From what I saw this morning, @atramentia and @drytil with their skins is going to send me broke for sure! Their skins are just.... What mine could have been. They just knocked it out of the park. Incredible!

As for printing, if my fest skins don't make it, I open up orders for the whole month afterwards. They will be available until greenkeeper!
chlZfGD.png
There's already a couple of these i need ;-;
There's already a couple of these i need ;-;
wq9PoXA.png
I am genuinely astounded by the TALENT. I love my flight dearly and I am so excited by all of the submissions so far!!! No matter what wins I think I'll want them all :D
I am genuinely astounded by the TALENT. I love my flight dearly and I am so excited by all of the submissions so far!!! No matter what wins I think I'll want them all :D
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
crawls out of the Leviathan Trench for these gorgeous submissions

Best of luck to all of you!!
Those pinged here, would you please let know if you print your submisssions in case of a non-win?

@Bluedragon
Both of your submissions are amazing, but I am in love with Ocean guides! Cloud and water textures are amazing and it just has such a dreamlike feeling to it! And the little fishes are adorable!!

@Atramentia
Undersea Angler is so good it gives me chills!!! Both the fish's and the snap's toothy faces and the warm colour palette are *chef's kiss*. It's eerily beautiful!!

@Katalist
WHALE BONE ARMOR?? That's so metal (and also gives a great feel for how large Guardians are)!! I am in love with the bubbles and light effects and the ~ lost underwater feeling!!<3

@Phenri
The details on both submissions are amazing! I am super glad we get to see the big version as well because whoOA I love the work on the pearls and gems!
crawls out of the Leviathan Trench for these gorgeous submissions

Best of luck to all of you!!
Those pinged here, would you please let know if you print your submisssions in case of a non-win?

@Bluedragon
Both of your submissions are amazing, but I am in love with Ocean guides! Cloud and water textures are amazing and it just has such a dreamlike feeling to it! And the little fishes are adorable!!

@Atramentia
Undersea Angler is so good it gives me chills!!! Both the fish's and the snap's toothy faces and the warm colour palette are *chef's kiss*. It's eerily beautiful!!

@Katalist
WHALE BONE ARMOR?? That's so metal (and also gives a great feel for how large Guardians are)!! I am in love with the bubbles and light effects and the ~ lost underwater feeling!!<3

@Phenri
The details on both submissions are amazing! I am super glad we get to see the big version as well because whoOA I love the work on the pearls and gems!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Velsim thank you for picking up on my vibes! I was aiming right for that <3

I will be printing Whale Fall if it doesn't win :)
@Velsim thank you for picking up on my vibes! I was aiming right for that <3

I will be printing Whale Fall if it doesn't win :)
chlZfGD.png
@Drytil if you don't get chosen, and you choose to print, could I be pinged for The Blooming Pond? Its absolutely stunning!
@Drytil if you don't get chosen, and you choose to print, could I be pinged for The Blooming Pond? Its absolutely stunning!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Just finished up uploading my 2nd submission but goodness everyone this year is breathtaking!!! I can't even pick a favourite
Just finished up uploading my 2nd submission but goodness everyone this year is breathtaking!!! I can't even pick a favourite
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
@Drytil :
What have you done to me? I was going to breed change all my tundras to guardians because i found nothing looking good on them..... now you brought us THAT Tundra skin, now i love tundras... i mean: that skin, just wow, even if i am nature flight (and now hope that there are such pretty skins for dragons like your tundra skin),i hope your tundra gets choosen,good luck, i mean looking at the other skins there are some nice other skins floating around, yours just hit me directly in the heart. Good Luck everyone. (ps I love it when the skin does NOT cover the full body so that there is still some colour of the dragon to look at) <3
@Drytil :
What have you done to me? I was going to breed change all my tundras to guardians because i found nothing looking good on them..... now you brought us THAT Tundra skin, now i love tundras... i mean: that skin, just wow, even if i am nature flight (and now hope that there are such pretty skins for dragons like your tundra skin),i hope your tundra gets choosen,good luck, i mean looking at the other skins there are some nice other skins floating around, yours just hit me directly in the heart. Good Luck everyone. (ps I love it when the skin does NOT cover the full body so that there is still some colour of the dragon to look at) <3
My support for: All Eye Suggestions in one Thread / Cool Colours / Give/Get Triple-Gened Gaolers / Give/Get Gaoler Dragons
@Drift hi friend, I don't believe WIP submissions are allowed, as those posts count as reservation posts. But I have to say,I'm excited to see your post when the entry is completed :)
@Drift hi friend, I don't believe WIP submissions are allowed, as those posts count as reservation posts. But I have to say,I'm excited to see your post when the entry is completed :)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19