Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Oh god Cleansing is SO CUTE. I don't normally like male bogs but,,,,baybeee...
Oh god Cleansing is SO CUTE. I don't normally like male bogs but,,,,baybeee...
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@Everjay

Wow, thank you so much! It makes me so happy to know that you like it!!!!
@Everjay

Wow, thank you so much! It makes me so happy to know that you like it!!!!
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
@moreii personally I'm excited to see the final accent!!
@moreii personally I'm excited to see the final accent!!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@LilBlueSapling I adore oarfish, and that lil snoot??? warms my bones
@LilBlueSapling I adore oarfish, and that lil snoot??? warms my bones
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
@azurebolt ok but imagine 'Maid for the sea'

Get it? Cause mermaid??

I'll see myself out now

It looks awesome too btw! :D

Get it? Cause mermaid??

I'll see myself out now

~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[quote name="Ceylar" date="2021-04-10 18:36:45" ] @azurebolt ok but imagine 'Maid for the sea' Get it? Cause mermaid?? I'll see myself out now It looks awesome too btw! :D [/quote] Oh that is TEMPTING....... I hadn't even considered that lol Glad you like it!
Ceylar wrote on 2021-04-10 18:36:45:

Get it? Cause mermaid??

I'll see myself out now

Oh that is TEMPTING....... I hadn't even considered that lol

Glad you like it!
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
@Goldenflame23 thank you! I'm glad you appreciate it!
@Goldenflame23 thank you! I'm glad you appreciate it!
chlZfGD.png
@ceruleanfire can you ping me if you decide to print Coatl Reef? I don’t want to exaggerate but I very well might literally die without it
@ceruleanfire can you ping me if you decide to print Coatl Reef? I don’t want to exaggerate but I very well might literally die without it
There are so many good entries oml if I was rich I'd buy so many gems just to order everything that doesn't win. I have to mention my absolute faves so far. This contest is going to kill me, why can't, like, 30 entries win lol [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Phenri I am so blown away by the detail in your entry, and the effort that must have required! Just *chef's kiss* marvellous! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Koobi Otohime is so soft! And I love how you did the little waves of water along the body. So gorgeous. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Arkenrall I absolutely love Lake Lurker, just something about the way the scales down the back look. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Caecilius I love Octopus's Garden! It's so colourful and detailed, and so unique [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I'm excited to see what your second entry ends up being! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Raire Shell Murmurs is so pretty! I love all the bright colours, and the details are so captivating. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Drytil I love both of your entries, straight up. I might just need to save up even more gems than I already intend because if not even one of those wins, Imma need them. Especially Surface Camouflage! It's so unique while still fitting the theme, and gosh darn it Tundras need more love. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Kaohgumy I keep staring at your entry. The details are so eye-catching, from the scales to the god rays, and I'm just noticing what looks like bubbles that are closer in perspective than the dragon??? Seriously, that is amazing work! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Bluedragon You already know it - I absolutely adore your work [emoji=heart size=1] I am desperately saving up gems so I can buy both/the loser when the time comes! Ocean Guides is such a mystical, dream-like piece. I keep finding new details when I look at it. And I'm always going to love your "Ancient Leviathan" style skins. I've already got a WC waiting for this one! Kappa is going to look [i]so good[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67402899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1377059&skin=0&apparel=940,24517,3118,37395,9996,32730,37395&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @TheNightFury I am incapable of putting voice to what I love about your entry. The Water Symbol seamlessly fitting into the art, the vortex/swirling pattern, the details within it all... I just find my eyes drawn to it! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @GrandKarkistIon Glitterslime Ocean is so cute! I love everything about it, from the jelly-like look of the wings to the little bits of water-themed creatures sprinkled everywhere. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Atramentia I was so impressed and blown away with your entry, I had to get up and show my FR-uninterested bf. We need more 'dark' Water-related things, and your entry has this creep factor to it that I absolutely adore. I need this grinning lady in my lair. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @LilBlueSapling What else is there to say - Oarfish is such a unique idea, it's so well-made and detailed, and the choice alone to do an entry after an oarfish is just awesome. I love his little frowny face, and I hope I'll have the chance to put him in my lair. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Nyne Ocean Jade is very satisfying to look at! I love the little bits of clothing, the pattern running down the tail, and the bright eye-catching colours! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Katalist Whalefall is so... [i]mmmm[/i] I love it. It looks like something out of Subnautica! How long would you hold skins for, if at all? Cuz I am 100% interested if it doesn't win, but with how many other entries I also want I'm going to need to build up the gems haha [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @PlatonicPluto The Dweller is absolutely right up my alley! I prefer the first version to the second (that tail tho), but honestly both are great! I love the details of the glowing details, the fins (especially that tail in the first entry, have I said that yet?), the extra whiskers, and the little bubbles everywhere. Straight up, I'll be shocked if one of them doesn't win. [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @GimmeThemPrimals Sharknado has the perfect pirate aesthetic! I especially love the addition of the hooked hand! [center][emoji=water rune size=1][/center] @Ceruleanfire There's just so much to look at in your entry! The details of the rock, the gorgeous coral... it's so well done!
There are so many good entries oml if I was rich I'd buy so many gems just to order everything that doesn't win. I have to mention my absolute faves so far. This contest is going to kill me, why can't, like, 30 entries win lol

@Phenri I am so blown away by the detail in your entry, and the effort that must have required! Just *chef's kiss* marvellous!

@Koobi Otohime is so soft! And I love how you did the little waves of water along the body. So gorgeous.

@Arkenrall I absolutely love Lake Lurker, just something about the way the scales down the back look.

@Caecilius I love Octopus's Garden! It's so colourful and detailed, and so unique I'm excited to see what your second entry ends up being!

@Raire Shell Murmurs is so pretty! I love all the bright colours, and the details are so captivating.

@Drytil I love both of your entries, straight up. I might just need to save up even more gems than I already intend because if not even one of those wins, Imma need them. Especially Surface Camouflage! It's so unique while still fitting the theme, and gosh darn it Tundras need more love.

@Kaohgumy I keep staring at your entry. The details are so eye-catching, from the scales to the god rays, and I'm just noticing what looks like bubbles that are closer in perspective than the dragon??? Seriously, that is amazing work!

@Bluedragon You already know it - I absolutely adore your work I am desperately saving up gems so I can buy both/the loser when the time comes! Ocean Guides is such a mystical, dream-like piece. I keep finding new details when I look at it. And I'm always going to love your "Ancient Leviathan" style skins. I've already got a WC waiting for this one! Kappa is going to look so good

scry?sdid=1377059&skin=0&apparel=940,24517,3118,37395,9996,32730,37395&xt=dressing.png

@TheNightFury I am incapable of putting voice to what I love about your entry. The Water Symbol seamlessly fitting into the art, the vortex/swirling pattern, the details within it all... I just find my eyes drawn to it!

@GrandKarkistIon Glitterslime Ocean is so cute! I love everything about it, from the jelly-like look of the wings to the little bits of water-themed creatures sprinkled everywhere.

@Atramentia I was so impressed and blown away with your entry, I had to get up and show my FR-uninterested bf. We need more 'dark' Water-related things, and your entry has this creep factor to it that I absolutely adore. I need this grinning lady in my lair.

@LilBlueSapling What else is there to say - Oarfish is such a unique idea, it's so well-made and detailed, and the choice alone to do an entry after an oarfish is just awesome. I love his little frowny face, and I hope I'll have the chance to put him in my lair.

@Nyne Ocean Jade is very satisfying to look at! I love the little bits of clothing, the pattern running down the tail, and the bright eye-catching colours!

@Katalist Whalefall is so... mmmm I love it. It looks like something out of Subnautica! How long would you hold skins for, if at all? Cuz I am 100% interested if it doesn't win, but with how many other entries I also want I'm going to need to build up the gems haha

@PlatonicPluto The Dweller is absolutely right up my alley! I prefer the first version to the second (that tail tho), but honestly both are great! I love the details of the glowing details, the fins (especially that tail in the first entry, have I said that yet?), the extra whiskers, and the little bubbles everywhere. Straight up, I'll be shocked if one of them doesn't win.

@GimmeThemPrimals Sharknado has the perfect pirate aesthetic! I especially love the addition of the hooked hand!

@Ceruleanfire There's just so much to look at in your entry! The details of the rock, the gorgeous coral... it's so well done!
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
@Hippotang Ahhhh, thank you!
@Hippotang Ahhhh, thank you!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19