Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | d. accents |
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@dyhayc Apologies on not being able to send payment! Got busy with work, but I will send in the two other payments for the two skins needing to be re-sent! c': I'll be send 1,650g but let me know if you'd like the extra 50 for the trouble, my apologies again!
@dyhayc Apologies on not being able to send payment! Got busy with work, but I will send in the two other payments for the two skins needing to be re-sent! c': I'll be send 1,650g but let me know if you'd like the extra 50 for the trouble, my apologies again!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@ardisia , Hi! I noticed you were interested in a copy of fields of gold. I have some on the ah (I forgot to add the info to the front page, which is my bad) right here. I can also send you a PA :]
@ardisia , Hi! I noticed you were interested in a copy of fields of gold. I have some on the ah (I forgot to add the info to the front page, which is my bad) right here. I can also send you a PA :]
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@Wrath @CrowleyGhost @kiwis @Woodchip @Voltaic @bonivich @Hessonite @606 @dandyfrau @DarkHyancith @Keyina @Rhane @Toska @KyuuBird @Flora @Askesis @Tserin @angemagica @Griminal @Xemriss @narif @juga @ardisia @Solinary Hello! Sorry this isn't an update about the currently printed skins, it's actually about a new skin I'm drawing. I've been feeling pretty dissatisfied with my lineart, so I did a mockup with a sketch I made a few days ago. The fine liner is what I typically use, but I think it's not looking as great with my skins as it does my regular art. The lines are always slightly transparent, which has been annoying me as well. The middle is a typical roundbrush, and the right is an airbrush. The airbrush section may not line up with the others and has extra stuff because it's the original sketch (I flattened the group and I was too lazy to fix it, so the original fades I'd drawn are included too. They're not really what I'd be using for a final draft, they're way too dark and go too far on the body) Anyways, I'd love to know what other people think, and which looks best. I'm leaning towards roundbrush, since it's dark enough that I can do proper coloured lineart, but it's not as fuzzy/blurry as the airbrush Also, please let me know if you're interested in this skin/have any ideas for it. I'm not really drawing this one with any of my permas in mind (it was actually supposed to be a test for how thin I can make airbrush/roundbrush lines on a 750x750 canvas) so nothing is really set in stone yet I especially would like to sell quite a few copies because this new skin will be funding the payment for my ultimate dream dragon! So, please let me know anything you can think of that would make you want to buy this skin :] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sNLrODG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ctUs9yJ.png[/img][/center] Thank you to anyone who helps out, I really appreciate any feedback I receive :]
@Wrath @CrowleyGhost @kiwis @Woodchip @Voltaic @bonivich @Hessonite @606 @dandyfrau @DarkHyancith @Keyina @Rhane @Toska @KyuuBird @Flora @Askesis @Tserin @angemagica @Griminal @Xemriss @narif @juga @ardisia @Solinary

Hello! Sorry this isn't an update about the currently printed skins, it's actually about a new skin I'm drawing.

I've been feeling pretty dissatisfied with my lineart, so I did a mockup with a sketch I made a few days ago. The fine liner is what I typically use, but I think it's not looking as great with my skins as it does my regular art. The lines are always slightly transparent, which has been annoying me as well.

The middle is a typical roundbrush, and the right is an airbrush. The airbrush section may not line up with the others and has extra stuff because it's the original sketch (I flattened the group and I was too lazy to fix it, so the original fades I'd drawn are included too. They're not really what I'd be using for a final draft, they're way too dark and go too far on the body)

Anyways, I'd love to know what other people think, and which looks best. I'm leaning towards roundbrush, since it's dark enough that I can do proper coloured lineart, but it's not as fuzzy/blurry as the airbrush

Also, please let me know if you're interested in this skin/have any ideas for it. I'm not really drawing this one with any of my permas in mind (it was actually supposed to be a test for how thin I can make airbrush/roundbrush lines on a 750x750 canvas) so nothing is really set in stone yet

I especially would like to sell quite a few copies because this new skin will be funding the payment for my ultimate dream dragon! So, please let me know anything you can think of that would make you want to buy this skin :]
sNLrODG.png

ctUs9yJ.png

Thank you to anyone who helps out, I really appreciate any feedback I receive :]
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
Gonna be honest I can't see the difference because I have a very untrained eye when it comes to art ^^; But I'm interested in a copy, whichever one you end up using!
Gonna be honest I can't see the difference because I have a very untrained eye when it comes to art ^^; But I'm interested in a copy, whichever one you end up using!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Oh the round brush looks very nice! Especially when you wanna add a thinner end to your lines, it has a real nice effect (like inside the leaves or shawl)

As for ideas for the skin? I'm always a sucker for any body/anatomy alterations and added elements like snakes or wings or whatnot, or maybe even themed after certain cultures/mythologies? Such as a travelling merchant from the northern Slavic regions, Egyptian deserts or Aztec forests. But dunno, that's just off the top of my head :')
Oh the round brush looks very nice! Especially when you wanna add a thinner end to your lines, it has a real nice effect (like inside the leaves or shawl)

As for ideas for the skin? I'm always a sucker for any body/anatomy alterations and added elements like snakes or wings or whatnot, or maybe even themed after certain cultures/mythologies? Such as a travelling merchant from the northern Slavic regions, Egyptian deserts or Aztec forests. But dunno, that's just off the top of my head :')
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
I would say dont be afraid to use all of the three! Monotonous brush usage from my experience, seems to lead to more monotonous results. But overall I personally prefer using thin lines for linework usually, the outcome ends up looking more defined and polished. Im sorry I cant speak on objective truths but on my own experiences only - i bet you could make different solutions work better than I do!!

That being said, you're immensely skillful and the example alone is just so wonderful already. I'd love to be put into a pinglist if you have one!
I would say dont be afraid to use all of the three! Monotonous brush usage from my experience, seems to lead to more monotonous results. But overall I personally prefer using thin lines for linework usually, the outcome ends up looking more defined and polished. Im sorry I cant speak on objective truths but on my own experiences only - i bet you could make different solutions work better than I do!!

That being said, you're immensely skillful and the example alone is just so wonderful already. I'd love to be put into a pinglist if you have one!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@dyhayc
thank you for letting me know, I'll pick up a copy as soon as I get enough gems!
@dyhayc
thank you for letting me know, I'll pick up a copy as soon as I get enough gems!
@Tserin , Honestly, the main difference is really the transparency/brush pressure, so it can definitely be easy to miss. I'll probably ping my general pinglist ~a day or so in advance before pinging gasp, so you can get a slot in the first run :] @KyuuBird , Thank you, I'm probably going to use the roundbrush because of the pen pressure ^^ And adding a snake is a very good idea (I love accents with snakes !!), I'll have to see if I can actually draw a snake properly haha [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] @juga , I was actually planning on switching between a thinner brush and a thicker brush depending on the level of detail I'd like for a skin. In my regular art, I switch brushes all the time lol. I'm sure that I'll have a variety of lineart styles for my skins by the end of the year haha. And thank you, I'll be pinging my general pinglist before gasp, so you'll be able to get a slot in the first runs before others :] (btw your art is so skrunkly /pos, I love your style) @ardisia , Of course! I removed you from the reprint list as well ^^
@Tserin , Honestly, the main difference is really the transparency/brush pressure, so it can definitely be easy to miss. I'll probably ping my general pinglist ~a day or so in advance before pinging gasp, so you can get a slot in the first run :]

@KyuuBird , Thank you, I'm probably going to use the roundbrush because of the pen pressure ^^ And adding a snake is a very good idea (I love accents with snakes !!), I'll have to see if I can actually draw a snake properly haha

@juga , I was actually planning on switching between a thinner brush and a thicker brush depending on the level of detail I'd like for a skin. In my regular art, I switch brushes all the time lol. I'm sure that I'll have a variety of lineart styles for my skins by the end of the year haha. And thank you, I'll be pinging my general pinglist before gasp, so you'll be able to get a slot in the first runs before others :] (btw your art is so skrunkly /pos, I love your style)

@ardisia , Of course! I removed you from the reprint list as well ^^
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@dyhayc
Oh I absolutely know the feeling XD i always forget my preferred pen settings bc I use so many. Super excited to see the result, thank you so much for adding me!!

Also tysm wah <3 so is yours oml
@dyhayc
Oh I absolutely know the feeling XD i always forget my preferred pen settings bc I use so many. Super excited to see the result, thank you so much for adding me!!

Also tysm wah <3 so is yours oml
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@bonivich @Zelrune @brevityis @Askesis @Tserin @whinebinge @Silverishness @seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @bonivich @leafwreath @ichorus @Askesis @Reithya @Tserin @Naeryl @angemagica @ivories @whinebinge @Xemriss @narif @Jessymetal @Argalia @OverlyOptimistic @Amorah @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia @Yelloweye @planttkid @cloudfilledskies

I just received run 1 of dust in the wind, run 1 of nothing lasts forever, and runs 2-3 of don't hang on. I'm sending out PAs shortly! Please lmk if I send a PA for the wrong amount ^^

If you're signed up for a later run of dust in the wind or nothing lasts forever, they'll arrive in ~5-7 days! Also, there are 5 extra copies of don't hang on which will be listed in the ah :]
@bonivich @Zelrune @brevityis @Askesis @Tserin @whinebinge @Silverishness @seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @bonivich @leafwreath @ichorus @Askesis @Reithya @Tserin @Naeryl @angemagica @ivories @whinebinge @Xemriss @narif @Jessymetal @Argalia @OverlyOptimistic @Amorah @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia @Yelloweye @planttkid @cloudfilledskies

I just received run 1 of dust in the wind, run 1 of nothing lasts forever, and runs 2-3 of don't hang on. I'm sending out PAs shortly! Please lmk if I send a PA for the wrong amount ^^

If you're signed up for a later run of dust in the wind or nothing lasts forever, they'll arrive in ~5-7 days! Also, there are 5 extra copies of don't hang on which will be listed in the ah :]
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15