Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | d. accents |
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Slot for don’t hang on and dust in the wind please!
Slot for don’t hang on and dust in the wind please!
26Qqg.gifzHoKc.gifItdgD.gifK1LTH.gif
@Snoots , Added! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was feeling a little sick but I'm good now. Not really sure what happened to me lol

@seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @Griminal @Prey @Helixstorm @Scarecrows @Xemriss @Vulpen @narif @Rosebrush @Katalist

Hello! Another run of dust in the wind has reached the line, so please send me the 850g/kt in a one-way cr. Thank you

@seamists @Sols @weathering @Snoots @Scarecrows @Xemriss @narif @Jessymetal

Hello! Another run of don't hang on has reached the line, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr. Thank you

@seamists @Sols @Scarecrows @Vulpen @narif

Hello! Another run of nothing lasts forever has reached the line, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr. Thank you
@Snoots , Added! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was feeling a little sick but I'm good now. Not really sure what happened to me lol

@seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @Griminal @Prey @Helixstorm @Scarecrows @Xemriss @Vulpen @narif @Rosebrush @Katalist

Hello! Another run of dust in the wind has reached the line, so please send me the 850g/kt in a one-way cr. Thank you

@seamists @Sols @weathering @Snoots @Scarecrows @Xemriss @narif @Jessymetal

Hello! Another run of don't hang on has reached the line, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr. Thank you

@seamists @Sols @Scarecrows @Vulpen @narif

Hello! Another run of nothing lasts forever has reached the line, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr. Thank you
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@weepy , Yes, of course! I added you
@weepy , Yes, of course! I added you
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
Can I have a slot for nothing lasts forever please?
Can I have a slot for nothing lasts forever please?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Can I get a slot for dust in the wind?
Can I get a slot for dust in the wind?
EpW4wdT.png
@Fallacies @TheDawnEffect , Added both of you! You're actually both in runs that have reached the print line, so if you could send me a one-way cr for blueprints, that would be great! :]

@asgore @weepy @Wrath @juga @yascherritsa @umbers @dandyfrau @MissMaira @Solinary @TheDawnEffect

Hello! Another run of dust in the wind has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!

(Wrath, since you helped out with the accent, you only have to pay 825g. Just a small discount as a thank you ^^)

@Argalia @OverlyOptimistic @Amorah @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia

Hello! Another run of don't hang on has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!

@silis @asgore @Argalia @juga @Marmite @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia @Solinary @Fallacies

Hello! Another run of nothing lasts forever has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!
@Fallacies @TheDawnEffect , Added both of you! You're actually both in runs that have reached the print line, so if you could send me a one-way cr for blueprints, that would be great! :]

@asgore @weepy @Wrath @juga @yascherritsa @umbers @dandyfrau @MissMaira @Solinary @TheDawnEffect

Hello! Another run of dust in the wind has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!

(Wrath, since you helped out with the accent, you only have to pay 825g. Just a small discount as a thank you ^^)

@Argalia @OverlyOptimistic @Amorah @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia

Hello! Another run of don't hang on has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!

@silis @asgore @Argalia @juga @Marmite @dandyfrau @Mazurkas @ardisia @Solinary @Fallacies

Hello! Another run of nothing lasts forever has reached the line to print, so please send me the 850g in a one-way cr so I can buy blueprints in advance. Thank you!
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@bonivich @Zelrune @brevityis @Askesis @Tserin @whinebinge @Silverishness @seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @bonivich @leafwreath @ichorus @Askesis @Reithya @Tserin @Naeryl @angemagica @ivories @whinebinge Hello, I had a huge dumb moment, unfortunately. I submitted dust in the wind and nothing lasts forever as 750x750 instead of 350x350 (I was using two computers and forgot that I didn't resize the images on the second one...), so they'll take another 5-7 days to be accepted. I'm sorry about that [emoji=coatl sad size=1] @bonivich @Askesis @wolfpeach @Tserin @ivories @seamists @Sols @weathering @Snoots @Scarecrows However, I have all the copies of don't hang on so I'll be sending out copies through PA. Please let me know if I sent a PA with the wrong amount! I did the math, and with the first run of don't hang on + the people who haven't sent me preorder for the other first runs, I'll be able to buy enough blueprints for all runs, even those that aren't filled. So, right now, I'm going to submit all runs of don't hang on. @Vivarium @Reveurs @Yelloweye Please send me 850g/kt in a one-way crossroads so I can buy blueprints, please! This ping is for don't hang on and dust in the wind
@bonivich @Zelrune @brevityis @Askesis @Tserin @whinebinge @Silverishness @seamists @Rowdy @Snoots @bonivich @leafwreath @ichorus @Askesis @Reithya @Tserin @Naeryl @angemagica @ivories @whinebinge

Hello, I had a huge dumb moment, unfortunately. I submitted dust in the wind and nothing lasts forever as 750x750 instead of 350x350 (I was using two computers and forgot that I didn't resize the images on the second one...), so they'll take another 5-7 days to be accepted. I'm sorry about that

@bonivich @Askesis @wolfpeach @Tserin @ivories @seamists @Sols @weathering @Snoots @Scarecrows

However, I have all the copies of don't hang on so I'll be sending out copies through PA. Please let me know if I sent a PA with the wrong amount!

I did the math, and with the first run of don't hang on + the people who haven't sent me preorder for the other first runs, I'll be able to buy enough blueprints for all runs, even those that aren't filled. So, right now, I'm going to submit all runs of don't hang on.

@Vivarium @Reveurs @Yelloweye

Please send me 850g/kt in a one-way crossroads so I can buy blueprints, please! This ping is for don't hang on and dust in the wind
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
@dyhayc I'm not sure I was on there twice for don't hang on so I only picked up one PA! Just wanted to let you know in case that other copy belongs to someone else!
@dyhayc I'm not sure I was on there twice for don't hang on so I only picked up one PA! Just wanted to let you know in case that other copy belongs to someone else!
Na5WGHa.png
@seamists , Whoops, I was going too fast and pasted the wrong name! Thanks for letting me know ^^
@seamists , Whoops, I was going too fast and pasted the wrong name! Thanks for letting me know ^^
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
[quote name="dyhayc" date="2023-01-27 10:11:04" ] Hello, I had a huge dumb moment, unfortunately. I submitted dust in the wind and nothing lasts forever as 750x750 instead of 350x350 (I was using two computers and forgot that I didn't resize the images on the second one...), so they'll take another 5-7 days to be accepted. I'm sorry about that [emoji=coatl sad size=1] [/quote] all good :) but thanks for keeping us updated!
dyhayc wrote on 2023-01-27 10:11:04:
Hello, I had a huge dumb moment, unfortunately. I submitted dust in the wind and nothing lasts forever as 750x750 instead of 350x350 (I was using two computers and forgot that I didn't resize the images on the second one...), so they'll take another 5-7 days to be accepted. I'm sorry about that

all good :) but thanks for keeping us updated!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15