Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 869 870
@PepperClove Thank you!

@Raptorgrrl You actually have patterns in your Do Not Pings. Would you like me to remove that and add 'markings' and 'tattoos' to your Do Pings?
@PepperClove Thank you!

@Raptorgrrl You actually have patterns in your Do Not Pings. Would you like me to remove that and add 'markings' and 'tattoos' to your Do Pings?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
X) @Tiriea -Well, my explanation might be why, I suppose. Leave it to me to NOT remember things like that. I would love to be on those lists, thank you!
X) @Tiriea -Well, my explanation might be why, I suppose. Leave it to me to NOT remember things like that. I would love to be on those lists, thank you!
HzGpUHb.png
i wasn't mentioned in the individual pings, so i'm just gonna let people know that im still dropping by from time to time and would like to stay in the list !
i wasn't mentioned in the individual pings, so i'm just gonna let people know that im still dropping by from time to time and would like to stay in the list !
733EAYl.png
Heraldry -
Abomination -
Necromancy -
Tribals -

I'm good with all of the changes proposed for these keywords. However, I wanted to note that I had Abomination and Body Horror selected for things I DO want, just in case there was some confusion (though I'm aware some ppl use it to filter things they don't want, and you are probably just referring to that)

It has been a very long time since I made my entry, has the list changed significantly over time? should I update it? and if so, how should I go about doing that?
Heraldry -
Abomination -
Necromancy -
Tribals -

I'm good with all of the changes proposed for these keywords. However, I wanted to note that I had Abomination and Body Horror selected for things I DO want, just in case there was some confusion (though I'm aware some ppl use it to filter things they don't want, and you are probably just referring to that)

It has been a very long time since I made my entry, has the list changed significantly over time? should I update it? and if so, how should I go about doing that?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
hello there! id like to be removed from the entire ping list please ^^
hello there! id like to be removed from the entire ping list please ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@Finne Oh I think there was a slight misunderstanding. We're not removing people who have gone inactive. But if there's a person who is the only one with a certain keyword, and they've gone inactive, we may remove the keyword to keep it from clogging up the list unnecessarily ^^ (because in effect nobody will be using that keyword)

@Raptorgrrl LOL No problem. I think it just illustrated the issue with the keyword :P Done!
@Finne Oh I think there was a slight misunderstanding. We're not removing people who have gone inactive. But if there's a person who is the only one with a certain keyword, and they've gone inactive, we may remove the keyword to keep it from clogging up the list unnecessarily ^^ (because in effect nobody will be using that keyword)

@Raptorgrrl LOL No problem. I think it just illustrated the issue with the keyword :P Done!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Minstri Sorry if my wording was slightly confusing. I tried to make it ambiguous as, like you said, some people used it for do want, some used it for do not want. That should make no difference though as we're just replacing the keywords; they'll stay in their Do Want/Do Not Want lists as they are currently.

If you'd like to alter your entry you can either ask us to do it for you here in this thread, or, if it's a larger overhaul you can ask us to delete your entry so you can fill out a new form (The form will likely be updated slightly after this overhaul though!) (You can check your currently entry by going to the master list, linked in the first post, and using control F to find yourself)

@LiveSky Done ^^

@Minstri Sorry if my wording was slightly confusing. I tried to make it ambiguous as, like you said, some people used it for do want, some used it for do not want. That should make no difference though as we're just replacing the keywords; they'll stay in their Do Want/Do Not Want lists as they are currently.

If you'd like to alter your entry you can either ask us to do it for you here in this thread, or, if it's a larger overhaul you can ask us to delete your entry so you can fill out a new form (The form will likely be updated slightly after this overhaul though!) (You can check your currently entry by going to the master list, linked in the first post, and using control F to find yourself)

@LiveSky Done ^^

0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

im one of the pattern people, and i dont think i'd want to be kept under 'markings' instead of pattern. im worried that it'd make people ping me for things like leopard prints or camouflage. i chose it since i thought of it as cute stitching.

if you are going to change it to markings then i'd like to be removed from it then~
@Tiriea

im one of the pattern people, and i dont think i'd want to be kept under 'markings' instead of pattern. im worried that it'd make people ping me for things like leopard prints or camouflage. i chose it since i thought of it as cute stitching.

if you are going to change it to markings then i'd like to be removed from it then~
Hi! Unrelated to the ping from earlier, but can I have Spiral M added to my list of search parameters? Thank you!
Hi! Unrelated to the ping from earlier, but can I have Spiral M added to my list of search parameters? Thank you!
6Jj8Ipi.png
Oh, please, keep the "purple" keyword, this color is so amazing
Oh, please, keep the "purple" keyword, this color is so amazing
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 869 870