Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 869 870
Hello! I'm here with a question. For awhile now I've been getting pings for UMAs on breeds that I'm not interested in. When I look at the breed/gender column for my name on the spreadsheet, it lists:

Coatl M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Ridgeback F, Skydancer M, Skydancer F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Wildclaw F

This should be the filter, right? So if something isn't listed here I shouldn't be getting pings for it? Even today I got pinged for a Pearlcatcher M accent.

You ever start writing out a whole essay and then realize something?

So I've figured this out lmao. There's 2 entries for "rowdy" on the GASP spreadsheet! I'm guessing because I changed my username & probably took someone else's old UN & their entry is still on the sheet?? Or idk. I asked for my entry to be changed when I got the new username, so I didn't fill out the form twice.

Anyway! Could I get the secondary entry deleted? It's 'rowdy' all lowercase. The entry I'd like to keep, to be pinged for, is 'Rowdy' capital R & is the one that says don't ping for: anime, christmas, joke/meme, robot/robotic/cyborg.

......a-and while you're editing, could I add Coatl F to my breed/gender list? Pretty please?

Sorry for all the trouble!
Hello! I'm here with a question. For awhile now I've been getting pings for UMAs on breeds that I'm not interested in. When I look at the breed/gender column for my name on the spreadsheet, it lists:

Coatl M, Guardian F, Imperial M, Imperial F, Nocturne M, Nocturne F, Ridgeback F, Skydancer M, Skydancer F, Spiral M, Spiral F, Wildclaw F

This should be the filter, right? So if something isn't listed here I shouldn't be getting pings for it? Even today I got pinged for a Pearlcatcher M accent.

You ever start writing out a whole essay and then realize something?

So I've figured this out lmao. There's 2 entries for "rowdy" on the GASP spreadsheet! I'm guessing because I changed my username & probably took someone else's old UN & their entry is still on the sheet?? Or idk. I asked for my entry to be changed when I got the new username, so I didn't fill out the form twice.

Anyway! Could I get the secondary entry deleted? It's 'rowdy' all lowercase. The entry I'd like to keep, to be pinged for, is 'Rowdy' capital R & is the one that says don't ping for: anime, christmas, joke/meme, robot/robotic/cyborg.

......a-and while you're editing, could I add Coatl F to my breed/gender list? Pretty please?

Sorry for all the trouble!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Can i be removed from the entire pinglist for the time being as well? thank you
Can i be removed from the entire pinglist for the time being as well? thank you
dGDfEVk.png
Sounds good
Sounds good
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Tiriea

I'm fine with you removing Ocean and Blue key words!
@Tiriea

I'm fine with you removing Ocean and Blue key words!
ctZUH5g.png
@Shadowwolf3759
Of course! I've removed all five of your entries.

@Duchess
You currently have two conflicting entries in GASP. Would you mind taking a look at the master list (linked in the OP) to see which one you'd like to keep, or if there's anything else you'd like to adjust?
For now, I've added Spiral M to both of your entries c:

@Rowdy
Having someone else's old username would definitely do that. I've deleted the entry for "rowdy" in all lowercase. Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^;
EDIT: Also got "Coatl F" in your entry now. Forgot to do that initially. Whoops!
@Shadowwolf3759
Of course! I've removed all five of your entries.

@Duchess
You currently have two conflicting entries in GASP. Would you mind taking a look at the master list (linked in the OP) to see which one you'd like to keep, or if there's anything else you'd like to adjust?
For now, I've added Spiral M to both of your entries c:

@Rowdy
Having someone else's old username would definitely do that. I've deleted the entry for "rowdy" in all lowercase. Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^;
EDIT: Also got "Coatl F" in your entry now. Forgot to do that initially. Whoops!
jA0Unwf.gif
i do not quite care for it actually! is there a way to edit our entries, because the amount of pings i keep getting are.. overwhelming. i'd like to take a few keywords off my list if possible
i do not quite care for it actually! is there a way to edit our entries, because the amount of pings i keep getting are.. overwhelming. i'd like to take a few keywords off my list if possible
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
@Uyi Okay c:

@Vengrisonne @Duchess Just to check, I assume you're okay with the pattern keyword being changed to markings then? (Sorry duchess for the double ping; there was a little confusion about whether you were my ping related or general GASP related ^^;)

@FlufferLover Thank you! ^^

@Vengrisonne Lol Worry not! Us removing this keyword doesn't mean there will be no more purple accents. It just means that nobody wants to be specifically pinged (or not pinged) ONLY for purple accents.

@Lionsong Thank you very much! C:
@Uyi Okay c:

@Vengrisonne @Duchess Just to check, I assume you're okay with the pattern keyword being changed to markings then? (Sorry duchess for the double ping; there was a little confusion about whether you were my ping related or general GASP related ^^;)

@FlufferLover Thank you! ^^

@Vengrisonne Lol Worry not! Us removing this keyword doesn't mean there will be no more purple accents. It just means that nobody wants to be specifically pinged (or not pinged) ONLY for purple accents.

@Lionsong Thank you very much! C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Starrlight Oh huh! I hadn't realized I had two whoops. You can delete the first entry & keep the second one for me.

@Tiriea I'm fine with it! :)
@Starrlight Oh huh! I hadn't realized I had two whoops. You can delete the first entry & keep the second one for me.

@Tiriea I'm fine with it! :)
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Sotku Do you mean you're okay with it being changed? And if it's a small alteration you can leave us a message here and we'll do it. If it's a larger thing we can delete your old entry so you can fill out a new form c:
@Sotku Do you mean you're okay with it being changed? And if it's a small alteration you can leave us a message here and we'll do it. If it's a larger thing we can delete your old entry so you can fill out a new form c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea yup. i'd appreciate if you could delete my entry so i can redo it :-)
@tiriea yup. i'd appreciate if you could delete my entry so i can redo it :-)
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 869 870