Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 869 870
Here’s the Big Annual(ish) Gasp Keyword Clean Up Ping~
Please use control F to find your name as I may have pinged you for more than one keyword.
If you do not reply to our question to you in this ping, and you do not seem to be active on FR anymore as far as we can tell we will likely remove your keyword. (This does NOT mean that we're removing inactive people from the list! We just need to be able to make an executive decision if someone's gone inactive and therefore cannot answer our request.)

Why are we doing this?
The short of the long of it is that long lists of keywords slow down the code, and make GASP a pain to use for artists. Which means they’re less likely to sort through the list of keywords properly and are more likely to not select that keyword you’re really hoping for.
A lot of keywords are very common and absolutely functional and should stay. However, occasionally we take stock of which keywords are rarely used (as in 1-3 times in a list of literally over two thousand entries,) are very vague, or clearly overlap with another more commonly used keyword, in hopes of making GASP work better for all parties involved.

If you’d like to check your entry, to see if your other keywords will likely cover your mentioned keyword: Go to the first post, go to the master list, and use control F to find your name!

Alright. Here we go…

Abomination - @NicoleEirin @Minstri There’s only 2 uses of this keyword. It’s highly likely that the other keywords you’re currently using (body horror etc.) cover what you’re (not) looking for. Would it be alright if we removed it?

Blue - @Lionsong There is only 1 instance of this keyword. Judging by your other keywords, you’re mostly looking for water related accents and your other keywords should cover that. It’s also quite general. Would it be alright if we removed it?

Extra arms - @starsystems Despite being a popular theme a while ago, there’s only 1 instance of this in the list. Is there another keyword in the list that would cover this? Especially as it is in your Do Pings, if an artist selects that other associated keyword you’ll be filtered in.

Fish - @Ogord There is only 1 instance of this keyword in our list. Would ‘water flight’ cover your needs, do you think? Or is this a keyword you really want to keep.

Greco-roman - @starsystems You also have mythology and Light Flight in your entry (similar aesthetic) Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Heraldry - @Ogord @Weenyah @Minstri @starsystems Especially for foreign artists this word is quite nebulous. It also generally overlaps with ‘royalty’ themed accents. Would it be alright if we replaced your ‘heraldry’ entry with that? (Or simply remove it if you also have royalty already in your entry?)

Honey - @Ogord @Chaoyang There’s 2 entries of with this keyword. However, Chaoyang, for you it is your only Do Want keyword. Are you both still interested in keeping it?

Illuminati - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Lace- @Angeleina You have the only entry with this keyword. Would keywords like ‘jewelry/silks’ and ‘cute’ (which you already have) cover this, do you think? Or would you really like to keep it?
Lanterns - @Rasaliina This is the only keyword in one of your entries. Just wanted to check if you’re still interested in keeping it.

Medical - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Moon - @GlassGuts You have the only instance of this keyword. Would ‘star/nebula/galaxy’ do (which you already have) or would you really like to keep this keyword?

Mountains/rocks - @Poisonedpaper You have the only instance of this keyword. Do you think your other keywords (i.e. earth flight etc.) would cover this, or would you really like to keep one or both of these keywords?

Necromancy - @Weenyah @Minstri @starsystems Would it be alright if we consolidated this keyword with ‘occult’?

Ocean - @Lionsong @Ogord You both have ‘water flight’ in your entry as well. Would it be alright if we removed ‘ocean’?

Purple - @GlassGuts @Salamanderpie Are you both still interested in keeping this keyword?

Storm - @Rattz You are the only person with this keyword. Would ‘lightning flight’ cover it, or would you really like to keep this keyword?

Tribals - @Minstri @ArynRipley Would it be alright if we replaced this keyword with ‘tattoos’? ArynRipley, just as a heads up, this is the only keyword in your entry.

Unicorns - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

gems - @poisonedpaper, @starsystems, @ogord, @angsthound Would it be alright if we merged this keyword into 'crystals/facet'? If you meant jewelry I can of course also use that keyword.

Patterns- Okay so here’s the thing about ‘patterns’. We have another (not commonly used) keyword called ‘markings’. It’s not a 1:1 overlap necessarily, but patterns in and off itself is rather vague, often causing confusion with artists. We’re planning on replacing the keyword ‘pattern’ with the keyword ‘markings’ from now on. If you meant something else with that keyword, please let us know and we will try to find another keyword to meets your needs!

(Please note that we had to manually lift literally over 300 names from the master list for this so my sincere apologies if there is a mistake or two!)

Pattern list - @AyumiNemera @Jaie @ryou @ElphabaThropp @GrumpyCatlover @raxyl @Nemi @ryou @Obscaenus @kaidamoon @Raire @Finne @HayBau @Gardenerd @Duchess @SilverLately @TheflyingTypO @BitterTea @JakeStrider @Polyhex @taat60 @GlowPen @KCDragons @Allocen @Azura @Goldenstorm @StarshipSally @VineDream @Killunia @Provest @LegHorse @Amorah @UnseenRangerGal @Shadowwolf3759 @Eve @Rebuke @MadDucks @Valeguard @letmeship @BloodyBunny @Goji @Rayzor @Niklia @Lanqa @iodine @PixelofHealth @selenomancy @SummerCat @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @ImpossibleJedi4 @Adaris @synnful @Ebrietas @Smurr @Ebrietas @Physik @irithyll @Floidivoidi @Exaltier @Chezza @Enriana @Semirhage @Hawkleap @nemodave @ClockworkOctopus @Nightshades @Acerola @casuallySleepy @Ookami99 @jsquiddy @lazybug @Swirlixx @Emysry @Kingasaurus @Sickened @evosoul @Dross @DawnRavenclaw @SomethingWitty @Vengrisonne @porifra @Saraku @yomnea33 @gemgem @astroprojection @WheatleyScience @Eternality @shibadog @SarcasticHawke @Lunakitty @Lallie @Nebulacloud @Inudragon @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Inudragon @loststarship @oilux @WildFlora @tybaltcatulet @corvid @Bynder @Niklia @Iskars @Nettleflare @Iceluoxue @Tomatotwin @Marge @Strawbcream @avianAnnihilator @Auries @lyttlekytten @akaineko @Zedling @Starsoul @oly @Shinyumbreon @gryffion @NuclearFudge @Sotku @Johan @Shook @misericordieuse @BrokenGems @Belegorn @Keizaal @Leannaa @Vikochi @AlwaysD2 @TheDragonsQueen @nonaline @RandomPurple @WayRox @Snowkitsu @Keikoku @LiveSky @roboticspace @Lirim @MythicSpirit @LilBlueSapling @Ashtar @zeguk @GamingArtist @winterbright @butcherbaby @Kipuka @Lrjj @SparkleOfGold @heartcrusher1 @daffynewt @roiben @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @SugaSuga @Moons @Artgeekallday @CheeseChatot @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @folie @RLisa @Twistedfox @Mirna @Viverridae @Raptorgrrl @Sylphiette @SilverShadow @Kaohs @OfficialEspurr @Nefily @mahoosive @apotheosis @Karanja @Apfelgriebs @Wizjonerka @Astrophile @351247 @Praedyth @Silverpine @SweetInfection @scolopendromorph @Mupfel @AlbinoWerewolf @Lyren @CheshireCatUk1 @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @Foxyhobbit @fuwafuwa @Elody @Arial @TwilightStars @lavenderprince @AqunAthlok @Afazeria @Holes @Belegorn @Elachu @Skedge @Watercolour @RaptorQueen @TwilightStars @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @Everything @Dalilah @WHDE @JWayland @Ikora @biird @Caelyn @Shaire @RaptorQueen @triicksterthaea @Limelight @foreboding @SilverQuark @Caprineki @Gannet @Permyriad @fithandantilus @Liesbet @Damindra @ninjanuary @toastings @Ivylight @DragonDraws @FlufferLover @ravensong2 @TheClassCalico @ribless @RationalParanoia @GadzooksTD @frizzchan @briar @sneakys @illusolite @RainingAcid @Tomsh @Kunikida @Rizibizi4 @PunsandShips @Mairon @Uyi @quirkysilvester @Ky0n @chatoyant @Surefire @applechime @Jesstheotaku @WhisperSpirit @Gibberish @macrobiiology @VermilionCourt @Scoria @Tira @Antigen @Haley @Noodlesper @eat @Druzy @Katalist @Scryzze @Maike @Facella @kveikur @PepperClove @Macchi @HayBay @HeavyRoads @ahzidal @everdeenn @dogma @Smikkles @Cosimia @Axiomatix @Navani @ivority @Bayhound @RinyshkaS @LemmeRest @Ghilanian @Kaidi @overture @Damanio @Sagittarium @Narelle @Geckoe @hellieace @inn @RoyalLudroth @elthemar @M42 @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Betelgeuse @DragonNoodle @Marmite @KairinRose @roadkilled @roadkilled @BitterTea @Virulent @scared @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd
Here’s the Big Annual(ish) Gasp Keyword Clean Up Ping~
Please use control F to find your name as I may have pinged you for more than one keyword.
If you do not reply to our question to you in this ping, and you do not seem to be active on FR anymore as far as we can tell we will likely remove your keyword. (This does NOT mean that we're removing inactive people from the list! We just need to be able to make an executive decision if someone's gone inactive and therefore cannot answer our request.)

Why are we doing this?
The short of the long of it is that long lists of keywords slow down the code, and make GASP a pain to use for artists. Which means they’re less likely to sort through the list of keywords properly and are more likely to not select that keyword you’re really hoping for.
A lot of keywords are very common and absolutely functional and should stay. However, occasionally we take stock of which keywords are rarely used (as in 1-3 times in a list of literally over two thousand entries,) are very vague, or clearly overlap with another more commonly used keyword, in hopes of making GASP work better for all parties involved.

If you’d like to check your entry, to see if your other keywords will likely cover your mentioned keyword: Go to the first post, go to the master list, and use control F to find your name!

Alright. Here we go…

Abomination - @NicoleEirin @Minstri There’s only 2 uses of this keyword. It’s highly likely that the other keywords you’re currently using (body horror etc.) cover what you’re (not) looking for. Would it be alright if we removed it?

Blue - @Lionsong There is only 1 instance of this keyword. Judging by your other keywords, you’re mostly looking for water related accents and your other keywords should cover that. It’s also quite general. Would it be alright if we removed it?

Extra arms - @starsystems Despite being a popular theme a while ago, there’s only 1 instance of this in the list. Is there another keyword in the list that would cover this? Especially as it is in your Do Pings, if an artist selects that other associated keyword you’ll be filtered in.

Fish - @Ogord There is only 1 instance of this keyword in our list. Would ‘water flight’ cover your needs, do you think? Or is this a keyword you really want to keep.

Greco-roman - @starsystems You also have mythology and Light Flight in your entry (similar aesthetic) Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Heraldry - @Ogord @Weenyah @Minstri @starsystems Especially for foreign artists this word is quite nebulous. It also generally overlaps with ‘royalty’ themed accents. Would it be alright if we replaced your ‘heraldry’ entry with that? (Or simply remove it if you also have royalty already in your entry?)

Honey - @Ogord @Chaoyang There’s 2 entries of with this keyword. However, Chaoyang, for you it is your only Do Want keyword. Are you both still interested in keeping it?

Illuminati - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Lace- @Angeleina You have the only entry with this keyword. Would keywords like ‘jewelry/silks’ and ‘cute’ (which you already have) cover this, do you think? Or would you really like to keep it?
Lanterns - @Rasaliina This is the only keyword in one of your entries. Just wanted to check if you’re still interested in keeping it.

Medical - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

Moon - @GlassGuts You have the only instance of this keyword. Would ‘star/nebula/galaxy’ do (which you already have) or would you really like to keep this keyword?

Mountains/rocks - @Poisonedpaper You have the only instance of this keyword. Do you think your other keywords (i.e. earth flight etc.) would cover this, or would you really like to keep one or both of these keywords?

Necromancy - @Weenyah @Minstri @starsystems Would it be alright if we consolidated this keyword with ‘occult’?

Ocean - @Lionsong @Ogord You both have ‘water flight’ in your entry as well. Would it be alright if we removed ‘ocean’?

Purple - @GlassGuts @Salamanderpie Are you both still interested in keeping this keyword?

Storm - @Rattz You are the only person with this keyword. Would ‘lightning flight’ cover it, or would you really like to keep this keyword?

Tribals - @Minstri @ArynRipley Would it be alright if we replaced this keyword with ‘tattoos’? ArynRipley, just as a heads up, this is the only keyword in your entry.

Unicorns - @starsystems Are you still interested in keeping this keyword?

gems - @poisonedpaper, @starsystems, @ogord, @angsthound Would it be alright if we merged this keyword into 'crystals/facet'? If you meant jewelry I can of course also use that keyword.

Patterns- Okay so here’s the thing about ‘patterns’. We have another (not commonly used) keyword called ‘markings’. It’s not a 1:1 overlap necessarily, but patterns in and off itself is rather vague, often causing confusion with artists. We’re planning on replacing the keyword ‘pattern’ with the keyword ‘markings’ from now on. If you meant something else with that keyword, please let us know and we will try to find another keyword to meets your needs!

(Please note that we had to manually lift literally over 300 names from the master list for this so my sincere apologies if there is a mistake or two!)

Pattern list - @AyumiNemera @Jaie @ryou @ElphabaThropp @GrumpyCatlover @raxyl @Nemi @ryou @Obscaenus @kaidamoon @Raire @Finne @HayBau @Gardenerd @Duchess @SilverLately @TheflyingTypO @BitterTea @JakeStrider @Polyhex @taat60 @GlowPen @KCDragons @Allocen @Azura @Goldenstorm @StarshipSally @VineDream @Killunia @Provest @LegHorse @Amorah @UnseenRangerGal @Shadowwolf3759 @Eve @Rebuke @MadDucks @Valeguard @letmeship @BloodyBunny @Goji @Rayzor @Niklia @Lanqa @iodine @PixelofHealth @selenomancy @SummerCat @frizzchan @greyyourwarden @ImpossibleJedi4 @Adaris @synnful @Ebrietas @Smurr @Ebrietas @Physik @irithyll @Floidivoidi @Exaltier @Chezza @Enriana @Semirhage @Hawkleap @nemodave @ClockworkOctopus @Nightshades @Acerola @casuallySleepy @Ookami99 @jsquiddy @lazybug @Swirlixx @Emysry @Kingasaurus @Sickened @evosoul @Dross @DawnRavenclaw @SomethingWitty @Vengrisonne @porifra @Saraku @yomnea33 @gemgem @astroprojection @WheatleyScience @Eternality @shibadog @SarcasticHawke @Lunakitty @Lallie @Nebulacloud @Inudragon @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Inudragon @loststarship @oilux @WildFlora @tybaltcatulet @corvid @Bynder @Niklia @Iskars @Nettleflare @Iceluoxue @Tomatotwin @Marge @Strawbcream @avianAnnihilator @Auries @lyttlekytten @akaineko @Zedling @Starsoul @oly @Shinyumbreon @gryffion @NuclearFudge @Sotku @Johan @Shook @misericordieuse @BrokenGems @Belegorn @Keizaal @Leannaa @Vikochi @AlwaysD2 @TheDragonsQueen @nonaline @RandomPurple @WayRox @Snowkitsu @Keikoku @LiveSky @roboticspace @Lirim @MythicSpirit @LilBlueSapling @Ashtar @zeguk @GamingArtist @winterbright @butcherbaby @Kipuka @Lrjj @SparkleOfGold @heartcrusher1 @daffynewt @roiben @Spirit78 @Phoenixfyre @SugaSuga @Moons @Artgeekallday @CheeseChatot @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @folie @RLisa @Twistedfox @Mirna @Viverridae @Raptorgrrl @Sylphiette @SilverShadow @Kaohs @OfficialEspurr @Nefily @mahoosive @apotheosis @Karanja @Apfelgriebs @Wizjonerka @Astrophile @351247 @Praedyth @Silverpine @SweetInfection @scolopendromorph @Mupfel @AlbinoWerewolf @Lyren @CheshireCatUk1 @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @Foxyhobbit @fuwafuwa @Elody @Arial @TwilightStars @lavenderprince @AqunAthlok @Afazeria @Holes @Belegorn @Elachu @Skedge @Watercolour @RaptorQueen @TwilightStars @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @Everything @Dalilah @WHDE @JWayland @Ikora @biird @Caelyn @Shaire @RaptorQueen @triicksterthaea @Limelight @foreboding @SilverQuark @Caprineki @Gannet @Permyriad @fithandantilus @Liesbet @Damindra @ninjanuary @toastings @Ivylight @DragonDraws @FlufferLover @ravensong2 @TheClassCalico @ribless @RationalParanoia @GadzooksTD @frizzchan @briar @sneakys @illusolite @RainingAcid @Tomsh @Kunikida @Rizibizi4 @PunsandShips @Mairon @Uyi @quirkysilvester @Ky0n @chatoyant @Surefire @applechime @Jesstheotaku @WhisperSpirit @Gibberish @macrobiiology @VermilionCourt @Scoria @Tira @Antigen @Haley @Noodlesper @eat @Druzy @Katalist @Scryzze @Maike @Facella @kveikur @PepperClove @Macchi @HayBay @HeavyRoads @ahzidal @everdeenn @dogma @Smikkles @Cosimia @Axiomatix @Navani @ivority @Bayhound @RinyshkaS @LemmeRest @Ghilanian @Kaidi @overture @Damanio @Sagittarium @Narelle @Geckoe @hellieace @inn @RoyalLudroth @elthemar @M42 @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Betelgeuse @DragonNoodle @Marmite @KairinRose @roadkilled @roadkilled @BitterTea @Virulent @scared @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I know I wasn't mentioned but actually if you guys end up keeping 'purple' I'd like in on that. It's my favorite color (and I'm a shadowling so it fits) haha
I know I wasn't mentioned but actually if you guys end up keeping 'purple' I'd like in on that. It's my favorite color (and I'm a shadowling so it fits) haha
@Tiriea
I don't mind if patterns change to markings - I would however like to remove myself from that keyword entirely. I can't find any info on how to edit my entry, am I missing something entirely? ^^
@Tiriea
I don't mind if patterns change to markings - I would however like to remove myself from that keyword entirely. I can't find any info on how to edit my entry, am I missing something entirely? ^^
@Tiriea

I'm fine with any changes and woo still active somewhat :0
@Tiriea

I'm fine with any changes and woo still active somewhat :0
@Tiriea

I am happy with any changes that GASP make. Changing patterns to markings doesn't bother me at all <3
@Tiriea

I am happy with any changes that GASP make. Changing patterns to markings doesn't bother me at all <3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
I'm fine with "patterns" becoming "markings".
I'm fine with "patterns" becoming "markings".
Like my dragons? Why not pick a pair to breed and get a free baby?
@Tiriea Can I be removed from the GASP list please?
@Tiriea Can I be removed from the GASP list please?
Hawkleap #291517
ZivNWqu.png
You can go ahead and change mine from patterns to markings!
You can go ahead and change mine from patterns to markings!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@bittertea You just leave us a message to remove it ^^ I've done so for both your entries that had it (2 out of your total of 4)
@bittertea You just leave us a message to remove it ^^ I've done so for both your entries that had it (2 out of your total of 4)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

oh, thank you so much! :D
@Tiriea

oh, thank you so much! :D
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 869 870