Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870
@scent @Redspike944
Removed! ^^

@battleaxe
Removed. No such pinglist at this time; the tenative plan at this time in case of any big changes is to simply ping every username currently in GASP. I can make a note to ping you as well though :)
@scent @Redspike944
Removed! ^^

@battleaxe
Removed. No such pinglist at this time; the tenative plan at this time in case of any big changes is to simply ping every username currently in GASP. I can make a note to ping you as well though :)
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello, just a quick clarification question. The pinglist creator has "eyes (realistic)" and "eyes (stylized/symbolic)" and I'm not quite sure what differentiates them. For example, would FR-style eyes fall under the former or the latter? If anyone has examples to help clarify the difference, I'd appreciate those too. Thank you!
Hello, just a quick clarification question. The pinglist creator has "eyes (realistic)" and "eyes (stylized/symbolic)" and I'm not quite sure what differentiates them. For example, would FR-style eyes fall under the former or the latter? If anyone has examples to help clarify the difference, I'd appreciate those too. Thank you!
Please remove me from all pinglists! Thank you!
Please remove me from all pinglists! Thank you!
StainedGlass2.png
Hello! May I be removed from all pinglists I’m on? I need to redo :)
Hello! May I be removed from all pinglists I’m on? I need to redo :)
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@SnickerSnack @Rainbeetle
All removed ^^

@fluffyparakeet
It's definitely a bit subjective, but it's meant to help differentiate between different depictions of eyes which cater to different interests. So for example, a Halloween-themed jar of eyeballs would likely fall under realistic. Conversely, the Eye of Horus would likely fall under stylized/symbolic.

A decent question to ask yourself might be, "Is this intended to look like someone's actual eyeballs?" If yes, it's probably realistic. If no, it's probably symbolic. There's still gray areas here, but hopefully that gives you a decent ballpark.
@SnickerSnack @Rainbeetle
All removed ^^

@fluffyparakeet
It's definitely a bit subjective, but it's meant to help differentiate between different depictions of eyes which cater to different interests. So for example, a Halloween-themed jar of eyeballs would likely fall under realistic. Conversely, the Eye of Horus would likely fall under stylized/symbolic.

A decent question to ask yourself might be, "Is this intended to look like someone's actual eyeballs?" If yes, it's probably realistic. If no, it's probably symbolic. There's still gray areas here, but hopefully that gives you a decent ballpark.
jA0Unwf.gif
That helps a ton, thank you Starrlight!
That helps a ton, thank you Starrlight!
@Starrlight
Sweet thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
@Starrlight
Sweet thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
@Aequorin I'm so sorry if you aren't the person to ping for this anymore (it's been a while since I was active) but could you please close this thread? [emoji=heart size=1]
@Aequorin I'm so sorry if you aren't the person to ping for this anymore (it's been a while since I was active) but could you please close this thread?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
is this the right place to post to get my pinglist cleared for the GASP? or no because the threadrunner is changing?
is this the right place to post to get my pinglist cleared for the GASP? or no because the threadrunner is changing?
Could I be removed from all lists? Thank you!
Could I be removed from all lists? Thank you!
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
1 2 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870