Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 869 870
@Duchess Alright, thanks! Starr deleted the first entry c:
@Duchess Alright, thanks! Starr deleted the first entry c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Sotku Done!
@Sotku Done!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
[quote name="Starrlight" date="2019-01-16 11:13:33" ] @/Rowdy Having someone else's old username would definitely do that. I've deleted the entry for "rowdy" in all lowercase. Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^; EDIT: Also got "Coatl F" in your entry now. Forgot to do that initially. Whoops! [/quote] Thanks so much!
Starrlight wrote on 2019-01-16 11:13:33:
@/Rowdy
Having someone else's old username would definitely do that. I've deleted the entry for "rowdy" in all lowercase. Sorry for the inconvenience! ^^;
EDIT: Also got "Coatl F" in your entry now. Forgot to do that initially. Whoops!

Thanks so much!
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Can I please be removed from GASP? I get wayyyy too many pings and I want to revise what I'm pinged for.
Can I please be removed from GASP? I get wayyyy too many pings and I want to revise what I'm pinged for.
@hemotypewriter

Of course! I've removed both of your entries ^^
@hemotypewriter

Of course! I've removed both of your entries ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Tiriea Yes, I'm ok for "pattern" replacement :> And thanks for an explanation for purple, just double checking~
@Tiriea Yes, I'm ok for "pattern" replacement :> And thanks for an explanation for purple, just double checking~
pecca | vengri

PDuDspB.png
kCHWEjf.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
iTlMlHJ.png
. ............. 52475084p.png check out elemental babies!
9PeXZUh.png
Patterns to markings is fine with me!
Patterns to markings is fine with me!
oxstpLj.png
@Tiriea

I'm fine with remowing "Abomination" keyword. I've added it just because it was on the list and sounded like something in body horror alley, so I've wanted to be sure that I've covered all bases.
@Tiriea

I'm fine with remowing "Abomination" keyword. I've added it just because it was on the list and sounded like something in body horror alley, so I've wanted to be sure that I've covered all bases.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
So... we just reply to this and say we're here right?
So... we just reply to this and say we're here right?
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Tiriea
I must have done something wrong signing up for the pinglists, because I definitely would have put myself down for the fish and purple lists and would like to be on them if they stick around. And probably necromancy too? I definitely think I did something wrong here. This explains why I get pinged to resales when I thought I selected that I shouldn't be on resale lists.

The "Fish" keyword for me is very distinct from "water flight" because while general water accents are nice, I am realistically only going to be buying nice fish accents (and I would be hard pressed not to buy a good fish accent). I wouldn't think to put myself on a "water flight" list probably, if I were just going through browsing for applicable keywords, though thinking about it fish are obviously a part of that descriptor. (And I would probably put myself on both now to be safe, which I guess kind of nullifies my point about the distinction huh...)

I don't remember putting myself on the patterns list but I'd like to be off that one...perhaps it would be easiest if I'm removed entirely and redo my list, since I seem to have very much messed it up?
@Tiriea
I must have done something wrong signing up for the pinglists, because I definitely would have put myself down for the fish and purple lists and would like to be on them if they stick around. And probably necromancy too? I definitely think I did something wrong here. This explains why I get pinged to resales when I thought I selected that I shouldn't be on resale lists.

The "Fish" keyword for me is very distinct from "water flight" because while general water accents are nice, I am realistically only going to be buying nice fish accents (and I would be hard pressed not to buy a good fish accent). I wouldn't think to put myself on a "water flight" list probably, if I were just going through browsing for applicable keywords, though thinking about it fish are obviously a part of that descriptor. (And I would probably put myself on both now to be safe, which I guess kind of nullifies my point about the distinction huh...)

I don't remember putting myself on the patterns list but I'd like to be off that one...perhaps it would be easiest if I'm removed entirely and redo my list, since I seem to have very much messed it up?
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 869 870