Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241
@Corvidus

Are Leo and Scorpio possibly available for reprint at some point?
@Corvidus

Are Leo and Scorpio possibly available for reprint at some point?
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@nonarygame

Look at the zodiaccent ones!
@nonarygame

Look at the zodiaccent ones!
@corvidus Ho! no I'm late to preorder Capricorn ;^; ...
I discover your amazing job only today...

I really love your zodiac seri (I just buy Sagitarus on AH)

And I would like make the seri, with your accent ~♥

Do you think one day they can be sold again ?
(I'm sorry english is not my native langage, so I don't understand well what's cycle out)
I can pay more for that ;^;
@corvidus Ho! no I'm late to preorder Capricorn ;^; ...
I discover your amazing job only today...

I really love your zodiac seri (I just buy Sagitarus on AH)

And I would like make the seri, with your accent ~♥

Do you think one day they can be sold again ?
(I'm sorry english is not my native langage, so I don't understand well what's cycle out)
I can pay more for that ;^;
@Corvidus
Hello! I'd like to know if there's any plans to reprint your zodiac accents soon? Especially Leo ^^
@Corvidus
Hello! I'd like to know if there's any plans to reprint your zodiac accents soon? Especially Leo ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Corvidus May I please get a slot for Twilight Wisteria? Also, do you think that you will be doing a zodiaccent for Aquarius by any chance?
@Corvidus May I please get a slot for Twilight Wisteria? Also, do you think that you will be doing a zodiaccent for Aquarius by any chance?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@corvidus

Hello! I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused about the status of Twilight Wisteria. I've seen a couple people express interest in it on the Accent Trading Hub. Is it still available for orders? I see a 10 slot that's incomplete. I'm just not sure if you're waiting for that to finish filling or if that run is already past. >~<
@corvidus

Hello! I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused about the status of Twilight Wisteria. I've seen a couple people express interest in it on the Accent Trading Hub. Is it still available for orders? I see a 10 slot that's incomplete. I'm just not sure if you're waiting for that to finish filling or if that run is already past. >~<
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@corvidus Had to add myself to your general pinglist! Your work is so beautiful! <3
@corvidus Had to add myself to your general pinglist! Your work is so beautiful! <3
NLdJQtw.png
@corvidus

Stuck on mobile, add me to the all/general list?

Also: I saw your WCF Sagittarius accent on a sales thread - out of curiosity, is that returning/cycled like the other zodiacs?

(Suggestions: Pisces! I wish we were as cool as Sagittarius’s bow, but alas we usually are mermaids or koi fish)

Edited because my fingers don’t work and submitted before I was ready.
@corvidus

Stuck on mobile, add me to the all/general list?

Also: I saw your WCF Sagittarius accent on a sales thread - out of curiosity, is that returning/cycled like the other zodiacs?

(Suggestions: Pisces! I wish we were as cool as Sagittarius’s bow, but alas we usually are mermaids or koi fish)

Edited because my fingers don’t work and submitted before I was ready.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
Just stopping by to say that Sunshower is the best skin that exists. I would be super interested in one once it cycles back in
Just stopping by to say that Sunshower is the best skin that exists. I would be super interested in one once it cycles back in
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@corvidus Hey, was a little confused on the reprinting cycling system. Will virgo be reprinted? And if not, how much was it originally? I saw someone reselling it, but would rather support the artist directly if I can :)
@corvidus Hey, was a little confused on the reprinting cycling system. Will virgo be reprinted? And if not, how much was it originally? I saw someone reselling it, but would rather support the artist directly if I can :)
'blue smedium banner
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241