Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Moon Design: Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
'blue

About | Spotlight | Order | Gallery | Rules + Customs | Pinglist

Welcome to Blue Moon Design: Skins + Accents Shop!

This is a somewhat spontaneous skin and accent shop which will pop up whenever I have the time to make something. Generally, the theme will be nature inspired. The skin or accent up for ordering will be under the Pre-Order section. If you're looking for a custom, please see the Flow section.
Custom Commission Status: (OPEN)
'blue

Welcome to Blue Moon Design: Skins + Accents Shop!

This is a somewhat spontaneous skin and accent shop which will pop up whenever I have the time to make something. Generally, the theme will be nature inspired. The skin or accent up for ordering will be under the Pre-Order section. If you're looking for a custom, please see the Flow section.
Custom Commission Status: (OPEN)
'blue smedium banner
[center][font=monotype corsiva][color=mediumblue][size=7]Spotlight[/size][/color][/font] About | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2400036#post_32265669]Spotlight[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2400036#post_32265694]Order[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2400036#post_32265701]Gallery[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2400036#post_32265759]Rules + Customs[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2400036#post_32265762]Pinglist[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73954475][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/739545/73954475_350.png[/img][/url] [font=monotype corsiva][size=7][i]Pantherophis[/i][/size]
Spotlight

73954475_350.png

Pantherophis
'blue smedium banner

I'll let you know next time I have something new! :)

I'll let you know next time I have something new! :)
'blue smedium banner
Gallery

R = retired
L = limited
S = seasonal
O = open for reprints if enough interest

Skins

Snowy Night, Nymphaea Serenity

R: 5 copies, O: 5 copies

Accents

Nymphaea Dream, Satin Roses

O: 5 copies, L: 5 copies

Customs

Fighting Terror

R: 1 copy

Kudos

Nymphaea Serenity

Honorable GG19
Gallery

R = retired
L = limited
S = seasonal
O = open for reprints if enough interest

Skins

Snowy Night, Nymphaea Serenity

R: 5 copies, O: 5 copies

Accents

Nymphaea Dream, Satin Roses

O: 5 copies, L: 5 copies

Customs

Fighting Terror

R: 1 copy

Kudos

Nymphaea Serenity

Honorable GG19
'blue smedium banner
Rules + Customs

How does regular ordering work?

Stage 1: Gathering Interest
At this stage, I am trying to see if I get enough pre-orders to pay for a skin or accent blueprint. If you're interested in ordering, spread the word to assure enough orders to print. You may ask for as many copies as you'd like. No payment is requested at this stage.

Stage 2: Payment
Once I've gathered enough interest to print, I will ask everyone for payment in gems up-front. If you do not have gems, there are some treasure slots that open up provided there are enough gem slots filled. Please send gems via 1-way CR since it's easier to track in my records. If you're having trouble with CR, let me know and you can send via PM. Regardless, as soon as you pay, I will confirm payment under your name slot.

Stage 3: Submission
Once everyone has paid, I will buy the blueprint and send off the design to the staff. I will ping everyone the moment I send the design off. If the design gets rejected for any reason, I will let you know immediately and promptly try to fix the problem and resubmit.

Stage 4: Distribution
Success! All copies are delivered as soon as I receive them from FR via CR unless you have problems with that.

How does custom ordering work?

Custom ordering is available depending on my workload. If you'd like to ask for a custom, just let me know and I can discuss details with you. You must either have the blueprint, or give me the gems for the blueprint. The design itself can be paid for in gems, treasure, or USD.

Custom Reviews:

Yeah I don't mind you putting this in your shop! This was my first custom too, and I really enjoyed the process. The art looks great and was just as I was hoping for, good attention to detail and will remain a permanent addition to my fandragon! Just transparent enough to pass inspection, but still feels solid enough for me. And I guess not a big deal, but I love the title you picked for the accent as well, it's perfectly fitting for the character in question.
–Coop7011
Rules + Customs

How does regular ordering work?

Stage 1: Gathering Interest
At this stage, I am trying to see if I get enough pre-orders to pay for a skin or accent blueprint. If you're interested in ordering, spread the word to assure enough orders to print. You may ask for as many copies as you'd like. No payment is requested at this stage.

Stage 2: Payment
Once I've gathered enough interest to print, I will ask everyone for payment in gems up-front. If you do not have gems, there are some treasure slots that open up provided there are enough gem slots filled. Please send gems via 1-way CR since it's easier to track in my records. If you're having trouble with CR, let me know and you can send via PM. Regardless, as soon as you pay, I will confirm payment under your name slot.

Stage 3: Submission
Once everyone has paid, I will buy the blueprint and send off the design to the staff. I will ping everyone the moment I send the design off. If the design gets rejected for any reason, I will let you know immediately and promptly try to fix the problem and resubmit.

Stage 4: Distribution
Success! All copies are delivered as soon as I receive them from FR via CR unless you have problems with that.

How does custom ordering work?

Custom ordering is available depending on my workload. If you'd like to ask for a custom, just let me know and I can discuss details with you. You must either have the blueprint, or give me the gems for the blueprint. The design itself can be paid for in gems, treasure, or USD.

Custom Reviews:

Yeah I don't mind you putting this in your shop! This was my first custom too, and I really enjoyed the process. The art looks great and was just as I was hoping for, good attention to detail and will remain a permanent addition to my fandragon! Just transparent enough to pass inspection, but still feels solid enough for me. And I guess not a big deal, but I love the title you picked for the accent as well, it's perfectly fitting for the character in question.
–Coop7011
'blue smedium banner
Pinglist

GENERAL: @LadyFairchild

NYMPHAEA DREAM: @Emothy @Disillusionist

NYMPHAEA SERENITY: @Emothy
Pinglist

GENERAL: @LadyFairchild

NYMPHAEA DREAM: @Emothy @Disillusionist

NYMPHAEA SERENITY: @Emothy
'blue smedium banner
[center][font=monotype corsiva][color=mediumblue][size=7][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] Thank You! [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [/size][/color][/font]
Thank You!
'blue smedium banner
A blue moon waxes...
A blue moon waxes...
'blue smedium banner
...lonely black eyes turned upward...
...lonely black eyes turned upward...
'blue smedium banner
...*splash* seal dives below
...*splash* seal dives below
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8