Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
I'd love to have a slot too please :D
@Corvidus
I'd love to have a slot too please :D
@Corvidus
@corvidus

I too would be interested in this accent. When would you want the gems by?
@corvidus

I too would be interested in this accent. When would you want the gems by?
Just some drifter.
@corvidus
Ah-ha! Almost overlooked this! Please put me down for a copy, thanks! :D
@corvidus
Ah-ha! Almost overlooked this! Please put me down for a copy, thanks! :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@niharike @nymphalidae @miirshroom @takora @corn @tiarana @ronnster @danseinfernale @halfshot @jujubomber

this is now enough preorders to start the first print! thanks so much for ordering!
if you could send payment of 400 gems over, I can order the blueprint once enough of you have paid and submit the accent for approval!
(so I guess to answer your question jujubomber - asap but I'll order the blueprint as soon as possible so if you need a few more days to pay that's probably fine!)

@hat17
I've put you down for the next round of copies, if that's OK.
@niharike @nymphalidae @miirshroom @takora @corn @tiarana @ronnster @danseinfernale @halfshot @jujubomber

this is now enough preorders to start the first print! thanks so much for ordering!
if you could send payment of 400 gems over, I can order the blueprint once enough of you have paid and submit the accent for approval!
(so I guess to answer your question jujubomber - asap but I'll order the blueprint as soon as possible so if you need a few more days to pay that's probably fine!)

@hat17
I've put you down for the next round of copies, if that's OK.
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@simmy27star here are your previews! sorry about the delay, i'm having twitchy internet on my pc so most of my replies are having to be on mobile. i'm not sure what you meant re: the apparel so i did one without and sort of threw together one with to give you an idea of what it would look like using my Elite Photoshop Skills [img]http://i1.minus.com/ibaIaTr3nJ4CiI.png[/img] [img]http://i1.minus.com/ibdmFMN0pP7Swv.png[/img] (while i was doing the preview i noticed that the accent png i originally submitted was a few pixels too high so it actually went above the wing strut and outside the original lines which was, like, Whoops, no wonder i didn't get mentioned in the accent contest)
@simmy27star
here are your previews! sorry about the delay, i'm having twitchy internet on my pc so most of my replies are having to be on mobile. i'm not sure what you meant re: the apparel so i did one without and sort of threw together one with to give you an idea of what it would look like using my Elite Photoshop Skills
ibaIaTr3nJ4CiI.png
ibdmFMN0pP7Swv.png
(while i was doing the preview i noticed that the accent png i originally submitted was a few pixels too high so it actually went above the wing strut and outside the original lines which was, like, Whoops, no wonder i didn't get mentioned in the accent contest)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
Sure, no problem. :)
@corvidus
Sure, no problem. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Corvidus Ooo, thank you for the preview! I'll keep it in mind :D
@Corvidus Ooo, thank you for the preview! I'll keep it in mind :D
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@corvidus

Excellent! I'll start sending over gems over the next few days then if that's fine?
@corvidus

Excellent! I'll start sending over gems over the next few days then if that's fine?
Just some drifter.
@jujubomber
yep, that's not a problem! i neeearly have enough to send the blueprint order, and then it'll take about a week for the accent to be processed and produced, so any time between now and then should work out fine~
@jujubomber
yep, that's not a problem! i neeearly have enough to send the blueprint order, and then it'll take about a week for the accent to be processed and produced, so any time between now and then should work out fine~
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
update: enough people have paid for me to order the blueprints and send off for the skin! i'll keep everyone updated during the submission process. thanks!
update: enough people have paid for me to order the blueprints and send off for the skin! i'll keep everyone updated during the submission process. thanks!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241