Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241
[center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/04ac8d9fcb67daa6a8657450673d8471/tumblr_noiho3zOjV1u1fx3po1_500.png[/img][/center] accent prices will be listed along with the name. most are 500 gems, but may be more or less. i also take treasure at 1:750, or mixed payment. slots for mixed/treasure are limited, but you may always request a treasure slot and then pay in gems or mixed. preorders are taken through a [b]self-edit spreadsheet system[/b]. please add your name to the appropriate sheets, and when the runs fill up i'll ping for payment (either beforehand if required, or when copies arrive). if you preorder a copy and then change your mind, please let me know; unclaimed preorders will be placed in the AH after a few days. i'm happy to hold copies for up to a week. if you need me to hold anything for you, please let me know! most of my accents will be reprinted upon request. those that are limited will be clearly marked as such! in addition, [u]please don't resell any of my accents for more than what you paid for them.[/u] [center][b]CURRENT STATUS[/b] [skin=18478] preorders for the newest zodiaccent, [b]Capricorn[/b], will be open until 18th July, after which it will cycle out. [skin=18479] preorders for [b]Twilight Wisteria[/b] will be open until interest dies down. it will not be retiring. [size=5][u][b]current preorders/reserves[/b][/u][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xpuI2VgVHUaIxqQqyGJ3EBtHa1SSyyQGnMgIguelF5I/edit#gid=884561640]add yourself to the spreadsheet if you'd like a copy of one of these![/url] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/21602b1bd751982fa636a0c11edbbcf3/tumblr_o8g5o1r5lt1ruqcodo6_r1_400.png[/img] [skin=18478] Limited Preorder: [b]Capricorn [/b]for ridgeback F, [b]550G[/b]/410kT! preorders will close on the 18th of July, after which the accent will cycle out. add yourself to the spreadsheet to preorder a copy. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dd99dd96cd71bec3b80e8304e34cdd38/tumblr_o8g5o1r5lt1ruqcodo7_r1_400.png[/img] [skin=18479] Unlimited Preorder: [b]Twilight Wisteria [/b]for coatl F, [b]500G[/b]/375kT. will be moved to reprint pinglist instead of slots once interest dies down; add yourself to the spreadsheet to preorder a copy. [size=5][u][b]catalogue[/b][/u] (this + the spreadsheet are not entirely up to date - please inquire if there was a particular accent you're interested in!) these accents will have copies printed every so often, depending on the interest list. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xpuI2VgVHUaIxqQqyGJ3EBtHa1SSyyQGnMgIguelF5I/edit#gid=195046106]add yourself to the pinglist[/url] if you'd like a ping when copies are available! [columns][skin=9973] [b]The Woodsman [/b]for wildclaw M, [b]500g[/b] [nextcol][skin=9313] [b]The Inventor[/b] for spiral M, [b]500g[/b][nextcol][skin=8618] [b]Gilded Eagle[/b] for skydancer M, [b]750g[/b][nextcol][skin=8505] [b]Galaxy Watcher[/b] for fae M, [b]500g[/b][/columns][columns][skin=7435] - blue [skin=7544] - red [b]Sun-Crowned King[/b] for coatl M, [b]500g[/b][nextcol][skin=5969] - regular [skin=6106] - gembond-friendly [b]Prismatic Plumes[/b] for imperial F, [b]500g[/b][/columns] [size=5][u][b]shelved[/b][/u] these accents are not currently being printed, but more copies may be made depending on interest. [columns][skin=5789] Lanterncatcher for pearlcatcher F [nextcol][skin=5744] Lanternkeeper for pearlcatcher F [nextcol][skin=5969] Prismatic Plumes for imperial F [nextcol][skin=6106] Prismatic Plumes (GBF)[/columns] [size=5][u][b]retired/cycled[/b][/u] these skins and accents are retired. festival limited accents will see reprints annually. customs will never be reprinted (unless discussed by the original commissioner) [columns][skin=5021] Lightningrod - Thundercrack Carnivale limited [nextcol][skin=8453] Boreal Beauty - Crystalline Gala limited [nextcol][skin=9028] Foxfire Growth - trickmurk circus limited [nextcol][skin=9516] Zephyr Priestess - Mistral Jamboree limited [nextcol][skin=11357] Sunshower - Brightshine Jubilee limited[/columns] zodiac series [columns][skin=11991] Leo [nextcol][skin=12410] Virgo [nextcol][skin=13366] Libra [nextcol][skin=14937] Scorpio[/columns] [columns][skin=12143] Gilded Legionnaire - custom for Handsome, 2 copies made [nextcol][skin=12342] Morrigan's Jewels - personal, 10 copies made [nextcol][skin=16758] Bringer of Seasons - custom for kuhaku, 10 copies [nextcol][skin=17291] Fallen - custom for kuhaku, 2 copies [nextcol][skin=17327] Judicator - custom for kuhaku, 2 copies[/columns] [/center]
tumblr_noiho3zOjV1u1fx3po1_500.png

accent prices will be listed along with the name. most are 500 gems, but may be more or less.
i also take treasure at 1:750, or mixed payment. slots for mixed/treasure are limited, but you may always request a treasure slot and then pay in gems or mixed.

preorders are taken through a self-edit spreadsheet system. please add your name to the appropriate sheets, and when the runs fill up i'll ping for payment (either beforehand if required, or when copies arrive). if you preorder a copy and then change your mind, please let me know; unclaimed preorders will be placed in the AH after a few days.
i'm happy to hold copies for up to a week. if you need me to hold anything for you, please let me know!

most of my accents will be reprinted upon request. those that are limited will be clearly marked as such! in addition, please don't resell any of my accents for more than what you paid for them.

CURRENT STATUS

preorders for the newest zodiaccent, Capricorn, will be open until 18th July, after which it will cycle out.

preorders for Twilight Wisteria will be open until interest dies down. it will not be retiring.

current preorders/reserves

add yourself to the spreadsheet if you'd like a copy of one of these!

tumblr_o8g5o1r5lt1ruqcodo6_r1_400.png

Limited Preorder: Capricorn for ridgeback F, 550G/410kT! preorders will close on the 18th of July, after which the accent will cycle out. add yourself to the spreadsheet to preorder a copy.

tumblr_o8g5o1r5lt1ruqcodo7_r1_400.png

Unlimited Preorder: Twilight Wisteria for coatl F, 500G/375kT. will be moved to reprint pinglist instead of slots once interest dies down; add yourself to the spreadsheet to preorder a copy.

catalogue
(this + the spreadsheet are not entirely up to date - please inquire if there was a particular accent you're interested in!)
these accents will have copies printed every so often, depending on the interest list.
add yourself to the pinglist if you'd like a ping when copies are available!

The Woodsman for wildclaw M, 500g

The Inventor for spiral M, 500g

Gilded Eagle for skydancer M, 750g

Galaxy Watcher for fae M, 500g
- blue
- red
Sun-Crowned King for coatl M, 500g
- regular
- gembond-friendly
Prismatic Plumes for imperial F, 500g

shelved
these accents are not currently being printed, but more copies may be made depending on interest.

Lanterncatcher for pearlcatcher F

Lanternkeeper for pearlcatcher F

Prismatic Plumes for imperial F

Prismatic Plumes (GBF)

retired/cycled
these skins and accents are retired. festival limited accents will see reprints annually. customs will never be reprinted (unless discussed by the original commissioner)

Lightningrod - Thundercrack Carnivale limited

Boreal Beauty - Crystalline Gala limited

Foxfire Growth - trickmurk circus limited

Zephyr Priestess - Mistral Jamboree limited

Sunshower - Brightshine Jubilee limited

zodiac series

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Gilded Legionnaire - custom for Handsome, 2 copies made

Morrigan's Jewels - personal, 10 copies made

Bringer of Seasons - custom for kuhaku, 10 copies

Fallen - custom for kuhaku, 2 copies

Judicator - custom for kuhaku, 2 copies
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus yes please
@corvidus yes please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@corvidus I'd like a slot please :)
@corvidus I'd like a slot please :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@corvidus I'd like a slot for this, please!
@corvidus I'd like a slot for this, please!
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@corvidus
I would be interested :D
@corvidus
I would be interested :D
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@corvidus Hell yeah, sign me up!
@corvidus Hell yeah, sign me up!
@corvidus
Sign me up too! :D

@tiarana
don't lose the thread >_>
@corvidus
Sign me up too! :D

@tiarana
don't lose the thread >_>
b50x50still.gif
This is absolutely amazing. I want to see what other ridgeback accents there are that could be steampunk-ish, but this is the closest I've found so far, and when I get the money I'll see if you are still selling these. @corvidus Could I get a preview of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4146816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41469/4146816_350.png[/img] [/url]? Don't worry about the items, i want to test to see if it won't get covered up by anything
This is absolutely amazing. I want to see what other ridgeback accents there are that could be steampunk-ish, but this is the closest I've found so far, and when I get the money I'll see if you are still selling these. @corvidus
Could I get a preview of
4146816_350.png
?
Don't worry about the items, i want to test to see if it won't get covered up by anything
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@corvidus

I'm very interested. If there is a list to be signed up on, please count me in~ *A*
@corvidus

I'm very interested. If there is a list to be signed up on, please count me in~ *A*
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@corvidus

I'd like a slot, please! c:
@corvidus

I'd like a slot, please! c:
OXX8cVk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 240 241