Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEVERmOre - new! zodiac, wisteria
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 240 241
@corvidus
please let me know if your 'Lanternkeeper for pearlcatcher F' is ever re-printed! it looks gorgeous on my witch Shani.
@corvidus
please let me know if your 'Lanternkeeper for pearlcatcher F' is ever re-printed! it looks gorgeous on my witch Shani.
@corvidus
I want to enentered in Twilight Wisteria slot for tr...!
@corvidus
I want to enentered in Twilight Wisteria slot for tr...!
@corvidus I was wondering what the status of Shallow Dweller is? i found it in the items database and I'd love a copy but I don't see it listed anywhere? If you still have a copy or will do a reprint, I'd love to buy it =)
@corvidus I was wondering what the status of Shallow Dweller is? i found it in the items database and I'd love a copy but I don't see it listed anywhere? If you still have a copy or will do a reprint, I'd love to buy it =)
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@corvidus

Could I be pinged if/when virgo cycles back in?
@corvidus

Could I be pinged if/when virgo cycles back in?
18921.png21367.png16448.png
slots have been updated!
@SilverS @AristosAchaion34 (t)
your copies of Sagittarius are available! if you could send payment of 550G/330kT i'll get them on their way n<n

@shanty @snowy @goshawk @FauveNox @Carleigh @Soupy @Kittson @boxparts @NekoAika @boxparts @Kin @Starrybrow
@Shaniae @Trachynhawb @BlooTheDragon @Draconequis @Heathers @Kuriptonic [t] @Amphiptere [t]

your copies of Capricorn have arrived! if you could send payment of 550G/410kT i'll get your copies to you.

@Mombot3000 @RenengadeTalonz @goshawk @Anemia @Noelblue @Angeleina @Kiaora @Asmea @Seeker [t]

your copies of Twilight Wisteria have arrived! if you could send payment of 500G/375kT i'll get your copies to you.

@Fujo
Shallow Dweller was a Wavecrest exclusive, so it's been cycled out until next year. i'm currently sorting out the last run so i might have some spare copies if you'd be interested, though!

@Heronfoot @PancakeDesu
i'll add you to the respective reprint lists!
slots have been updated!
@SilverS @AristosAchaion34 (t)
your copies of Sagittarius are available! if you could send payment of 550G/330kT i'll get them on their way n<n

@shanty @snowy @goshawk @FauveNox @Carleigh @Soupy @Kittson @boxparts @NekoAika @boxparts @Kin @Starrybrow
@Shaniae @Trachynhawb @BlooTheDragon @Draconequis @Heathers @Kuriptonic [t] @Amphiptere [t]

your copies of Capricorn have arrived! if you could send payment of 550G/410kT i'll get your copies to you.

@Mombot3000 @RenengadeTalonz @goshawk @Anemia @Noelblue @Angeleina @Kiaora @Asmea @Seeker [t]

your copies of Twilight Wisteria have arrived! if you could send payment of 500G/375kT i'll get your copies to you.

@Fujo
Shallow Dweller was a Wavecrest exclusive, so it's been cycled out until next year. i'm currently sorting out the last run so i might have some spare copies if you'd be interested, though!

@Heronfoot @PancakeDesu
i'll add you to the respective reprint lists!
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus Great! I will send payment in a few hours here. I would be interested in Sagittarius as well, if an extra one becomes available.
@corvidus Great! I will send payment in a few hours here. I would be interested in Sagittarius as well, if an extra one becomes available.
@Starrybrow
sounds great! and sure, i've got an extra of Sagittarius hanging around so you're welcome to it :)
@Starrybrow
sounds great! and sure, i've got an extra of Sagittarius hanging around so you're welcome to it :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus
I'd love to add myself to the pinglist for interest in Prismatic Plumes (imp F, non-GBF), but there doesn't seem to be an empty cell. :( I don't want to mess it up trying to cram myself in, i am not good with spreadsheet
@corvidus
I'd love to add myself to the pinglist for interest in Prismatic Plumes (imp F, non-GBF), but there doesn't seem to be an empty cell. :( I don't want to mess it up trying to cram myself in, i am not good with spreadsheet
5WB2Ezv.gif
@Lyssiechan
oh, thanks for letting me know! i did some sheet-wrangling and put you down :)
@Lyssiechan
oh, thanks for letting me know! i did some sheet-wrangling and put you down :)
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Thanks much! :D
Thanks much! :D
5WB2Ezv.gif
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 240 241