Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 2293 2294
The Fae leapt from her perch, her wings catching the air. She flew across the field, swooping down towards the two Skydancers and the Mirror. She landed on top of a large stone, peering down to see a hint of scales below. Odd.
The Fae leapt from her perch, her wings catching the air. She flew across the field, swooping down towards the two Skydancers and the Mirror. She landed on top of a large stone, peering down to see a hint of scales below. Odd.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Aldrovanda's Death Seeker perched on her head, scanning the new sky dancer with it's green eye. Aldrovanda still stood still as the rocks, keeping her eyes on the other dragons
Aldrovanda's Death Seeker perched on her head, scanning the new sky dancer with it's green eye. Aldrovanda still stood still as the rocks, keeping her eyes on the other dragons
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
(ty Alpha!)

The banescale glanced toward the direction of the shout. He trembled when he saw what trouble his hummingbird had gotten into. "Oh, so she's still alive...provoking dragons though, seriously...?" He thoughts were abruptly cut off when his eyes met the curious, searching gaze of a whitish-pink dragon. "Skydancer, if I'm not mistakened...those antennas really are annoying." He knew that there were no hiding now. "So, two dragons...one about my size, another medium sized...hope they aren't as menacing as they seemed." Slowly stepping out, he ran face-forward into his startled pet.
(ty Alpha!)

The banescale glanced toward the direction of the shout. He trembled when he saw what trouble his hummingbird had gotten into. "Oh, so she's still alive...provoking dragons though, seriously...?" He thoughts were abruptly cut off when his eyes met the curious, searching gaze of a whitish-pink dragon. "Skydancer, if I'm not mistakened...those antennas really are annoying." He knew that there were no hiding now. "So, two dragons...one about my size, another medium sized...hope they aren't as menacing as they seemed." Slowly stepping out, he ran face-forward into his startled pet.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
"HEY!" he yelped, trying to retain his balance. His hummingbird was plastered flat on his face, blocking his view. He knew he must've looked hilarious. Carefully peeling her off, he tried to think of what to do next.
"HEY!" he yelped, trying to retain his balance. His hummingbird was plastered flat on his face, blocking his view. He knew he must've looked hilarious. Carefully peeling her off, he tried to think of what to do next.
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

The Fae glanced down at him from her perch. "Banescale" she spoke, without emotion shown in voice or crest.
The Fae glanced down at him from her perch. "Banescale" she spoke, without emotion shown in voice or crest.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Nerron ? )
@Nerron ? )
k83uxNR.png XdKddgH.png jgeK81F.png
Gazing towards the direction of the bland voice, Nightglider found himself face-to-face with a fae about his size. "Well, that was unexpected..." Turning his head around, he scanned the clearing to see if anybody else had seen 'the incident.'
Gazing towards the direction of the bland voice, Nightglider found himself face-to-face with a fae about his size. "Well, that was unexpected..." Turning his head around, he scanned the clearing to see if anybody else had seen 'the incident.'
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Aldrovanda had seen, and had turned to face Nightglider as soon as she recognized him as a Banescale. Great, might as well give up. Two Skydancers AND a Banescale? She should probably pray that she got away unscathed.
Aldrovanda had seen, and had turned to face Nightglider as soon as she recognized him as a Banescale. Great, might as well give up. Two Skydancers AND a Banescale? She should probably pray that she got away unscathed.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
Kejii stood in the open field, her position still the same as before. Fighting wasn't her best interest, but she was capable of leaving a scar. "So who called the gathering?" She said while sitting down, her tail curling. ((All I think of [img]https://i.imgflip.com/2v3062.jpg[/img]
Kejii stood in the open field, her position still the same as before. Fighting wasn't her best interest, but she was capable of leaving a scar. "So who called the gathering?" She said while sitting down, her tail curling.

((All I think of
2v3062.jpg
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
(XD yeah that about describes it)

Aldrovanda hissed louder, "What gathering!? Some kinda game!? Or some kinda ambush!? Clans need feeding you know!"
(XD yeah that about describes it)

Aldrovanda hissed louder, "What gathering!? Some kinda game!? Or some kinda ambush!? Clans need feeding you know!"
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
1 2 ... 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 2293 2294