Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
(Oh absolutely. I've got so many characters-)

Thought let out an agonized screech at the destruction, the loss of the knowledge, and the death. The sound tore at his throat, and echoed throughout the entire library.
(Oh absolutely. I've got so many characters-)

Thought let out an agonized screech at the destruction, the loss of the knowledge, and the death. The sound tore at his throat, and echoed throughout the entire library.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Teluria covers the eyes of her little ones and Banshee with a wing to hide the distressing scene, looking away sadly due to the loss. If only Garifae were here, he would have managed to contain the blast with his magic, and Crurry would never have had to sacrifice himself. Maudekai suddenly appears after hearing the explosion, shocked to see the mess in the immediate vicinity. All those books and all that knowledge, now soaked in the blood and mess of what was Crurry. Who could do such a thing? Did they even care about the loss? Whoever it was, if he could do anything, he would physically find and kill the one behind this. But who was Crurry? Did he have a family? Why would he bring a bomb into a library, then second guess the repercussions and sacrifice himself to it? He does not understand. Yet all he can do is look away sadly, not wishing to view the scene any longer.

(I was not expecting your decision to actually sacrifice your character like that.)
Teluria covers the eyes of her little ones and Banshee with a wing to hide the distressing scene, looking away sadly due to the loss. If only Garifae were here, he would have managed to contain the blast with his magic, and Crurry would never have had to sacrifice himself. Maudekai suddenly appears after hearing the explosion, shocked to see the mess in the immediate vicinity. All those books and all that knowledge, now soaked in the blood and mess of what was Crurry. Who could do such a thing? Did they even care about the loss? Whoever it was, if he could do anything, he would physically find and kill the one behind this. But who was Crurry? Did he have a family? Why would he bring a bomb into a library, then second guess the repercussions and sacrifice himself to it? He does not understand. Yet all he can do is look away sadly, not wishing to view the scene any longer.

(I was not expecting your decision to actually sacrifice your character like that.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(Im full of surprises :D but I really just couldn’t see a route were Crurry would live, either killed by the books, or killed by his mother)
(Im full of surprises :D but I really just couldn’t see a route were Crurry would live, either killed by the books, or killed by his mother)
nudX0O8.png
Morpho cried out harshly, a strange sound from a small-built Coatl, and jumped back, bumping into his sister and immediately scrabbling to turn her head away, mumbling "Don't look, don't look, don't do it."

He tucked his wings in and bowed his head, one claw clutched tightly around the vial hanging from his neck, thinking about using it, but knowing that Crurry must've been too far gone to save him.

Morpho cried out harshly, a strange sound from a small-built Coatl, and jumped back, bumping into his sister and immediately scrabbling to turn her head away, mumbling "Don't look, don't look, don't do it."

He tucked his wings in and bowed his head, one claw clutched tightly around the vial hanging from his neck, thinking about using it, but knowing that Crurry must've been too far gone to save him.

Looking for art? Check out my shop! (Viewable through profile page)
k2NYXJG.png
LcVpTeR.png
c84a94c.png
Q505w0x.png
GAn3R3A.png
kWi52BS.png
7jtotAK.png
ScixjTN.png
q4SQrDe.png
z9pOPLP.png
LmcdWsF.png
1NNLvSZ.png
iH91ung.png
wJySv8z.png
JgMsK4Y.png
[quote name="Silvergoldfish" date="2024-05-14 17:47:50" ] (Im full of surprises :D but I really just couldn’t see a route were Crurry would live, either killed by the books, or killed by his mother) [/quote] (So he took his own route instead, so he didn't have to suffer either of those two options.)
Silvergoldfish wrote on 2024-05-14 17:47:50:

(So he took his own route instead, so he didn't have to suffer either of those two options.)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Away, far, far away, from the library, under the rock and sand of Sornieth, deep within a cavernous canyon yells and screams can be head echoing up. A mass of fur, feathers, and scales cry out in a riotous rage, a armoured Guardian standing before them, his gleaming eyes looking out into the crowds.

“We are the tasked one’s! We are the chosen harbingers! And to the Chargeless we will go! We shall bring the eternal energy back to its keepers! And, if the Chargeless refuse, we will cut them down like weeds! We will continue the ever lasting storms upon the sand!”

The chanting continues, the smell of violence and adrenaline mingling in the dry air. Dragons of all ages and breeds present. All shout in joy. All shout in rage. A warcall has been made.
Away, far, far away, from the library, under the rock and sand of Sornieth, deep within a cavernous canyon yells and screams can be head echoing up. A mass of fur, feathers, and scales cry out in a riotous rage, a armoured Guardian standing before them, his gleaming eyes looking out into the crowds.

“We are the tasked one’s! We are the chosen harbingers! And to the Chargeless we will go! We shall bring the eternal energy back to its keepers! And, if the Chargeless refuse, we will cut them down like weeds! We will continue the ever lasting storms upon the sand!”

The chanting continues, the smell of violence and adrenaline mingling in the dry air. Dragons of all ages and breeds present. All shout in joy. All shout in rage. A warcall has been made.
nudX0O8.png
Thought desperately tried to save the knowledge and the books. It was supposed to be for everyone... free for any and all who desired it...
He felt tears stream down his face as he gathered up blood-soaked pages, hugging them to his chest. He was a peaceful dragon for the most part, though this broke his heart.
"What is wrong with this dragon and his family...?" Thought croaked hoarsely, his voice nearly utterly destroyed by his screech.
"We have done nothing wrong..." He murmured, everything drooping. His wings, tail, head and ears... everything about him seemed absolutely crushed in spirit.
Thought desperately tried to save the knowledge and the books. It was supposed to be for everyone... free for any and all who desired it...
He felt tears stream down his face as he gathered up blood-soaked pages, hugging them to his chest. He was a peaceful dragon for the most part, though this broke his heart.
"What is wrong with this dragon and his family...?" Thought croaked hoarsely, his voice nearly utterly destroyed by his screech.
"We have done nothing wrong..." He murmured, everything drooping. His wings, tail, head and ears... everything about him seemed absolutely crushed in spirit.
(MY HEART- POOR THOUGHT :SOB:)
(MY HEART- POOR THOUGHT :SOB:)
SXfgiww.png wLurwzJ.pngQUIpVFE.png
bIcdn3S.pngt7CcZoC.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
YMPbu9R.png
Velvet rushed up to meet Thought, pushing her head under his chin with a reassuring purr. Her fur was slightly stained from the blood, but she was otherwise fine. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84173556][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841736/84173556_350.png[/img][/url]
Velvet rushed up to meet Thought, pushing her head under his chin with a reassuring purr. Her fur was slightly stained from the blood, but she was otherwise fine.

84173556_350.png
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Gone.. gone... we did nothing to his family, yet they destroyed the books... His mental voice echoed faintly through the minds of any dragons in the area who left themselves open to it.
Gone.. gone... we did nothing to his family, yet they destroyed the books... His mental voice echoed faintly through the minds of any dragons in the area who left themselves open to it.