Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
[i]It's alright, honey. The books will live. The blood isn't thick enough to stain more than the outer edges of the pages in most books.[/i] (I was finally able to hatch my second Dusthide, a male. I might name him Abel) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95089031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950891/95089031_350.png[/img][/url]
It's alright, honey. The books will live. The blood isn't thick enough to stain more than the outer edges of the pages in most books.

(I was finally able to hatch my second Dusthide, a male. I might name him Abel)

95089031_350.png
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
(He looks like an Abel. Just don’t have his brother kill him. ;D )
(IYKYK)

But the ones that have been crushed and shredded by the broken shelves…..
(He looks like an Abel. Just don’t have his brother kill him. ;D )
(IYKYK)

But the ones that have been crushed and shredded by the broken shelves…..
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[quote name="TheWolfHowls1" date="2024-05-16 19:25:02" ] [i]It's alright, honey. The books will live. The blood isn't thick enough to stain more than the outer edges of the pages in most books.[/i] (I was finally able to hatch my second Dusthide, a male. I might name him Abel) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95089031][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/950891/95089031_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] (Abel has lovely colours. Is his brother called Cain?)
TheWolfHowls1 wrote on 2024-05-16 19:25:02:
It's alright, honey. The books will live. The blood isn't thick enough to stain more than the outer edges of the pages in most books.

(I was finally able to hatch my second Dusthide, a male. I might name him Abel)

95089031_350.png

(Abel has lovely colours. Is his brother called Cain?)
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
(The other one I hatched is Gilded Sky lol.)
(The other one I hatched is Gilded Sky lol.)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
(Y'all got my reference though, right?)
(I did, sorry. I forgot to reply to it)
(I did, sorry. I forgot to reply to it)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
(No worries. :P I'm glad you got it though! Lately some of my jokes have been falling flat so it's good to know I've still sorta got it.)
(No worries. :P I'm glad you got it though! Lately some of my jokes have been falling flat so it's good to know I've still sorta got it.)
Maudekai wonders something now. What are they going to do with Crurry's remains? He cannot be left there to continue to stain and fester. He brazens up to ask his question.
"What are we going to do with his, remains? We can't just leave him here like this."
Maudekai wonders something now. What are they going to do with Crurry's remains? He cannot be left there to continue to stain and fester. He brazens up to ask his question.
"What are we going to do with his, remains? We can't just leave him here like this."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(Sorry for all the silence. I usually manage to make the roleplay active again. So that is what I've aimed to do.)
(Sorry for all the silence. I usually manage to make the roleplay active again. So that is what I've aimed to do.)

+8 FR time

[quote name="SmolderingFlame" date="2024-05-17 08:28:00" ] (Y'all got my reference though, right?) [/quote] (I definitely got it, which is why I asked that question. Again. Sorry for such a late reply.)
SmolderingFlame wrote on 2024-05-17 08:28:00:

(I definitely got it, which is why I asked that question. Again. Sorry for such a late reply.)

+8 FR time