Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 2297 2298
(yep, that's definitely what's going on right now XD)
(im a bit confused about the 'two skydancers' though)

Nightglider picked up his unconscious hummingbird and padded up to the small group of dragons. Fluffing himself up to about the size of the mirror, he growled, "If it really was an ambush, we'd all be dead by now. And...don't mess with me, or you'll definitely regret it." (this has something to do about him losing his parents at a very young age)
(yep, that's definitely what's going on right now XD)
(im a bit confused about the 'two skydancers' though)

Nightglider picked up his unconscious hummingbird and padded up to the small group of dragons. Fluffing himself up to about the size of the mirror, he growled, "If it really was an ambush, we'd all be dead by now. And...don't mess with me, or you'll definitely regret it." (this has something to do about him losing his parents at a very young age)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
Aldrovanda hissed louder, altho possibly because she was starting to worry.
"And you think I'm that weak? Bet you expect every dragon you come across to bow down and hand you grapes on a silver platter because your an all-so-special Banescale. Well I dont."
Aldrovanda hissed louder, altho possibly because she was starting to worry.
"And you think I'm that weak? Bet you expect every dragon you come across to bow down and hand you grapes on a silver platter because your an all-so-special Banescale. Well I dont."
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
"Oh c'mon..." Nightglider rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm sorry you thought that way, but I'm nowhere close to any of those royal families."
"Oh c'mon..." Nightglider rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm sorry you thought that way, but I'm nowhere close to any of those royal families."
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

"Who said you're a royal?" She spat
"Who said you're a royal?" She spat
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
"You literally just contradicted your own sentence," Nightglider replied calmly. Well, at least, 'calmly' in his point of view. "Maybe I misunderstood you, but hell no, not all bane scales are all-so-special." He sat down and curled his tail around his forearms, trying to look intimidating and calm, while drifting off in thoughts again.

(things are starting to get intense...)
"You literally just contradicted your own sentence," Nightglider replied calmly. Well, at least, 'calmly' in his point of view. "Maybe I misunderstood you, but hell no, not all bane scales are all-so-special." He sat down and curled his tail around his forearms, trying to look intimidating and calm, while drifting off in thoughts again.

(things are starting to get intense...)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

(it is XD My characters have a tendancy to wreck havoc no matter if they are super mad, or litterally the calmest thing ever)

"Well why don't you try me then" She growled, flexing her claws.
(it is XD My characters have a tendancy to wreck havoc no matter if they are super mad, or litterally the calmest thing ever)

"Well why don't you try me then" She growled, flexing her claws.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
(to be honest I kinda think we need somebody to break this fight ._.)

(my last post (for now) ;-;)
(to be honest I kinda think we need somebody to break this fight ._.)

(my last post (for now) ;-;)
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

[Columns][morphology=1074567] [Nextcol][outfit=1382717] [Nextcol][center]Birch[/center] [item = banded Owlcat] [/Columns] Shore was glancing around the field over and over, trying to make sense of all the percieved chaos. So many dragons had arrived in such a short span of time, and it was hard to keep track of it all. Shore kept flicking her tail and shuffling her feet in the grass, clearly annoying Birch. ((I've been a bit less active on this thread recently, and I want to join back in, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing so because it seems like quite a bit has happened recently. I might join in again at some point soon.
Roleplay Dragon - Shore
Shore (Outfit)
Birch
Banded Owlcat

Shore was glancing around the field over and over, trying to make sense of all the percieved chaos. So many dragons had arrived in such a short span of time, and it was hard to keep track of it all.
Shore kept flicking her tail and shuffling her feet in the grass, clearly annoying Birch.

((I've been a bit less active on this thread recently, and I want to join back in, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing so because it seems like quite a bit has happened recently. I might join in again at some point soon.
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
The Fae suddenly leapt from her perch, landing in-between the two dragons. Blue flames leapt from her as she raised her wings, and making sure she was heard, she spoke.

"Calm down. Both of you."
The Fae suddenly leapt from her perch, landing in-between the two dragons. Blue flames leapt from her as she raised her wings, and making sure she was heard, she spoke.

"Calm down. Both of you."
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Keiji rolled her eyes at the two dragons, her gaze shifting between the dragons. "Can you two hatchlings keep it down?" She muttered, looking up at them. Her tail flicked slightly in annoyance to the commotion of the argument. Her wings were tucked closely to her sides, but ready to unfold if there really was an ambush.

Her red ribbons swung side to side as they draped over her wings. Her candles had dim, pale peach flames rising up slightly, as a signal she was not thrilled.

I'm surrounded by idiots... With a quick snap, she lifted her head at the trees, glancing overheard to watch a raven fly over head. She looked back at the fae, clearly not paying attention to what she was saying, but whatever.
Keiji rolled her eyes at the two dragons, her gaze shifting between the dragons. "Can you two hatchlings keep it down?" She muttered, looking up at them. Her tail flicked slightly in annoyance to the commotion of the argument. Her wings were tucked closely to her sides, but ready to unfold if there really was an ambush.

Her red ribbons swung side to side as they draped over her wings. Her candles had dim, pale peach flames rising up slightly, as a signal she was not thrilled.

I'm surrounded by idiots... With a quick snap, she lifted her head at the trees, glancing overheard to watch a raven fly over head. She looked back at the fae, clearly not paying attention to what she was saying, but whatever.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
1 2 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 ... 2297 2298