Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 ... 2297 2298
"Hatchlings!? I'll have you know that me and Pearl are practically leaders in our clan! Sure the title Beta went to Rattlesnake, but we're still Alpha Kira's best friends. There's a reason we've survived for so long"
"Hatchlings!? I'll have you know that me and Pearl are practically leaders in our clan! Sure the title Beta went to Rattlesnake, but we're still Alpha Kira's best friends. There's a reason we've survived for so long"
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
The skydancr exhaled slightly. She wasn't very fond with yelling, but rather violence. Her lack of interest prevents her from going on a murderous rampage. Probably not- but still. "Child emperors, heh." Her monotone voice had a slight chuckle at the end of her statement. "Key word as 'practically'." The skydancer repeated in a quieter tone, her tail's tip flicking in anticipation.

The skydancr exhaled slightly. She wasn't very fond with yelling, but rather violence. Her lack of interest prevents her from going on a murderous rampage. Probably not- but still. "Child emperors, heh." Her monotone voice had a slight chuckle at the end of her statement. "Key word as 'practically'." The skydancer repeated in a quieter tone, her tail's tip flicking in anticipation.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
The Fae spoke again. "If you three start fighting, I will be forced to intercede." The threat might perhaps fall flat, considering their relative sizes, but she was confidant in her abilities. "We are at a gathering. Be at peace."
The Fae spoke again. "If you three start fighting, I will be forced to intercede." The threat might perhaps fall flat, considering their relative sizes, but she was confidant in her abilities. "We are at a gathering. Be at peace."
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
"There won't be any peace as long as hot-shots like these two are around..."
"There won't be any peace as long as hot-shots like these two are around..."
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
"You are not helping, Mirror."
"You are not helping, Mirror."
Wy0IOy1.png
(srry but, I'm using my Mirror Aldrovanda. Unfortenetly, not Rattlesnake yet :P [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/644903/64490281.png[/img] )
(srry but, I'm using my Mirror Aldrovanda. Unfortenetly, not Rattlesnake yet :P 64490281.png )
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
(Sorry. Edited.)
(Sorry. Edited.)
Wy0IOy1.png
"Never said I was" she growled curtly. Her Death Seeker cawed in almost a threatening way, tho the target of the caw was unknown
"Never said I was" she growled curtly. Her Death Seeker cawed in almost a threatening way, tho the target of the caw was unknown
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
"It seemed to me that you started that fight, anyway. But my point still stands. Calm. Down."
"It seemed to me that you started that fight, anyway. But my point still stands. Calm. Down."
Wy0IOy1.png
(Baha, in her mind, the Banescale started it, but in reality it's all her fault XD)

"Only if they do"

The death seeker then cawed again
(Baha, in her mind, the Banescale started it, but in reality it's all her fault XD)

"Only if they do"

The death seeker then cawed again
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png