Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 ... 2297 2298
He let out a squeak, being thrown back a bit. He shakes his head a bit, trying to get his bearings back from being thrown.
He let out a squeak, being thrown back a bit. He shakes his head a bit, trying to get his bearings back from being thrown.
k83uxNR.png XdKddgH.png jgeK81F.png
(I might not fall under the category of "beginner roleplayer" but I'm here anyways lol) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/644903/64490281.png[/img] [item=Death Seeker] Aldrovanda and her Death Seeker were hiding behind a rather large boulder, keeping an eye on Stardust. If Opal and Trippy were any indicator of how snappy they could get over food, then a strange Skydancer was to be avoided while on a hunting mission.
(I might not fall under the category of "beginner roleplayer" but I'm here anyways lol)
64490281.png Death Seeker

Aldrovanda and her Death Seeker were hiding behind a rather large boulder, keeping an eye on Stardust. If Opal and Trippy were any indicator of how snappy they could get over food, then a strange Skydancer was to be avoided while on a hunting mission.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
Alright, that definitely was a strange noise back there. Pulling his familiar close with his front paws, Stardust twisted his head back to try and get a look at his tail.
Alright, that definitely was a strange noise back there. Pulling his familiar close with his front paws, Stardust twisted his head back to try and get a look at his tail.
(adding another character if it's alr [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64184197&skin=0&apparel=21222,20843,20847,20849,21241,20848,15133,21298,12931,12924,13824,27766&xt=dressing.png[/img] (used dressing room for her to add [font=Mistral]fancy[/font]) Keiji, the small skydancer, soared above the grounds below, her wings expanded to their maximum length for the smoothest of sailing across the cold current of freezing wind. Her gaze shifted from the various trees and clearings below her, squinting to block out gusts of wind. She turned her neck to look at a certain glade, close to another, but she wasn't interested in interacting. With a tight turn, she shifted her position to the other direction, gliding to the clearing and getting closer to it by the second. Her talons firmly dug into the soil as she let her front paws hit the lush, verdant grass. Her wing ribbons flowed in the breeze, her halo rotating like a wheel slowly beside her head. Unlit candles levitated above her shoulders, her wings now tucked to her side. A hood was lifted above her ears, small holes allowing them to poke out in case she needed to be more aware. The arcane tome strapped to her waist swung side to side slightly as she landed, ceasing movement after a few seconds of Keiji being grounded.
(adding another character if it's alr

dragon?did=64184197&skin=0&apparel=21222,20843,20847,20849,21241,20848,15133,21298,12931,12924,13824,27766&xt=dressing.png
(used dressing room for her to add fancy)

Keiji, the small skydancer, soared above the grounds below, her wings expanded to their maximum length for the smoothest of sailing across the cold current of freezing wind. Her gaze shifted from the various trees and clearings below her, squinting to block out gusts of wind.

She turned her neck to look at a certain glade, close to another, but she wasn't interested in interacting. With a tight turn, she shifted her position to the other direction, gliding to the clearing and getting closer to it by the second. Her talons firmly dug into the soil as she let her front paws hit the lush, verdant grass.

Her wing ribbons flowed in the breeze, her halo rotating like a wheel slowly beside her head. Unlit candles levitated above her shoulders, her wings now tucked to her side. A hood was lifted above her ears, small holes allowing them to poke out in case she needed to be more aware. The arcane tome strapped to her waist swung side to side slightly as she landed, ceasing movement after a few seconds of Keiji being grounded.

8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
i apologize i'll get this picture of him done soon i swear)
A small fae, wide teal eyes, staring at the skydancer whom he tried to steal a shiny thing from. He seemed to curl in on himself, backing away slowly, his frills flicking.
i apologize i'll get this picture of him done soon i swear)
A small fae, wide teal eyes, staring at the skydancer whom he tried to steal a shiny thing from. He seemed to curl in on himself, backing away slowly, his frills flicking.
k83uxNR.png XdKddgH.png jgeK81F.png
The teal-grey Fae had turned around by now, perching the Guardian to watch the events on the other side of the field. She did not speak, though her crest curled slightly in amusement.
The teal-grey Fae had turned around by now, perching the Guardian to watch the events on the other side of the field. She did not speak, though her crest curled slightly in amusement.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
(err hopefully this fits into the story, its my first time roleplaying ;-;) A relatively small banescale, well-hidden underneath a rock, gazed around frantically for his pet hummingbird. [I]"I should've never brought her out! Why didn't I think about the consequences? What if one of those giants ate her...? They do look pretty menacing..."[/I] He sighed in frustration and helplessness at the last thought. The other dragons were all so big, and eating her only takes a simple chomp. *Some information about the banescale* Name: Nightglider Personality: Tsundere, observant [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/646930/64692950p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/669.png[/img] [I]can somebody post something about a hummingbird running into them?[/i]
(err hopefully this fits into the story, its my first time roleplaying ;-;)

A relatively small banescale, well-hidden underneath a rock, gazed around frantically for his pet hummingbird. "I should've never brought her out! Why didn't I think about the consequences? What if one of those giants ate her...? They do look pretty menacing..." He sighed in frustration and helplessness at the last thought. The other dragons were all so big, and eating her only takes a simple chomp.

*Some information about the banescale*
Name: Nightglider
Personality: Tsundere, observant
64692950p.png
669.png

can somebody post something about a hummingbird running into them?
New_Piskel_1.gif FRT

Wishlist

Crystallized/Moon/Starlight/Spirit
(Sure, Moon XD. Maybe we were by the same rock and didn't see each other 0.0)
Just as Aldrovanda leaped from her hiding spot at a lizard on the rock, her Death Seeker gave a squawk and fell onto her head. She looked up and saw the reason her Death Seeker had fallen. "HEY! STUPID HUMMING BIRD! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"
(Sure, Moon XD. Maybe we were by the same rock and didn't see each other 0.0)
Just as Aldrovanda leaped from her hiding spot at a lizard on the rock, her Death Seeker gave a squawk and fell onto her head. She looked up and saw the reason her Death Seeker had fallen. "HEY! STUPID HUMMING BIRD! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
Keiji shuddered at the shouting with a solemn grumble. The skydancer let out a small sigh. Idiots... She lowered her neck a bit, the halo still exposed and easy to spot. With a small hop, she jumped through the bush and to the edge of the clearing, looking at the dragons which were in the same location. Ribbons flowed softly in the wind, the gems on the tips weighing the fabric down slightly to make a swinging movement. The unlit candles continued levitating above her shoulders, making a small figure eight pattern in the air.

Gathering, ay? She paused, looking around to study the dragons attentively. Her antennas swung to the side a bit as she turned her neck to face a rock ledge, possibly picking up a hint of emotion. At least they were good for detecting dragons at hide and seek at the least.

The smell of wheat and pollen fluttered across the grass beneath her, the halo picking up speed a bit in its rotating cycle as she stepped a paw forward to approach the small group.
Keiji shuddered at the shouting with a solemn grumble. The skydancer let out a small sigh. Idiots... She lowered her neck a bit, the halo still exposed and easy to spot. With a small hop, she jumped through the bush and to the edge of the clearing, looking at the dragons which were in the same location. Ribbons flowed softly in the wind, the gems on the tips weighing the fabric down slightly to make a swinging movement. The unlit candles continued levitating above her shoulders, making a small figure eight pattern in the air.

Gathering, ay? She paused, looking around to study the dragons attentively. Her antennas swung to the side a bit as she turned her neck to face a rock ledge, possibly picking up a hint of emotion. At least they were good for detecting dragons at hide and seek at the least.

The smell of wheat and pollen fluttered across the grass beneath her, the halo picking up speed a bit in its rotating cycle as she stepped a paw forward to approach the small group.
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
Aldrovanda was quick to notice her and let out a slight hiss. Another skydancer, this mission would be harder after all. Worst of all, it seemed like this one noticed her.
Aldrovanda was quick to notice her and let out a slight hiss. Another skydancer, this mission would be harder after all. Worst of all, it seemed like this one noticed her.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
1 2 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 ... 2297 2298