Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skydrop's tea shop (open to all)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
@Kutipie119

“Hmm, probably a few dragons, most dragons are mostly are born into a Flight, from their parents, or is probably searching for a Flight.” She stretched out her wings.
@Kutipie119

“Hmm, probably a few dragons, most dragons are mostly are born into a Flight, from their parents, or is probably searching for a Flight.” She stretched out her wings.
73491829p.png
Call me Cat, Tail, or both. :D
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor
"No, no, I think it's really interesting!" Orchid responds, tilting his head in thought, and reaching down to scratch the basilisk's back again. "It would make sense for him to prefer cold colours, I think. I heard somewhere once that snakes can only really see colder colours, like moths... Basilisks are part serpent, right?"
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor
"No, no, I think it's really interesting!" Orchid responds, tilting his head in thought, and reaching down to scratch the basilisk's back again. "It would make sense for him to prefer cold colours, I think. I heard somewhere once that snakes can only really see colder colours, like moths... Basilisks are part serpent, right?"
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@Kutipie119

"Oh." Well now he just felt stupid.
"Sorry it's just uh- It's my first time being in a cafe like this. Is there black tea? Is that okay?" He asked nervously, squeezing his talons tighter.
@Kutipie119

"Oh." Well now he just felt stupid.
"Sorry it's just uh- It's my first time being in a cafe like this. Is there black tea? Is that okay?" He asked nervously, squeezing his talons tighter.
tn0RSo5.png5iXiC8z.png4chwrKV.pnghzM3Sr2.pngrr8xP9d.png2VtxnMX.png
@CatTail21
Cluckbeak stood up. "Well, I think I'm gonna head in. All this talking has made me hungry. I wonder what there s to eat?" he said, heading back toward the hole in the tent.

@NotAtAllNight
"I'd say so." Puffling replied, eyeing the creature's serpentine tail. "I suppose that'll be it. Doesn't help that chooks can only see motion. If nothin's moving around, they can't see it."

@RaccoonOven
"Oh, that's all right! We get new dragons in here all the time. Sure, we have black tea!" She pulled a simple tea bag out of a box, placing it in a cup and pouring hot water over it. She dipped the tea bag in and out a few times before leaving it to brew.
"Well, while we're waiting for that to brew, Hi! I'm Skydrop!" She exclaimed, holding out a hand to shake cheerfully.
@CatTail21
Cluckbeak stood up. "Well, I think I'm gonna head in. All this talking has made me hungry. I wonder what there s to eat?" he said, heading back toward the hole in the tent.

@NotAtAllNight
"I'd say so." Puffling replied, eyeing the creature's serpentine tail. "I suppose that'll be it. Doesn't help that chooks can only see motion. If nothin's moving around, they can't see it."

@RaccoonOven
"Oh, that's all right! We get new dragons in here all the time. Sure, we have black tea!" She pulled a simple tea bag out of a box, placing it in a cup and pouring hot water over it. She dipped the tea bag in and out a few times before leaving it to brew.
"Well, while we're waiting for that to brew, Hi! I'm Skydrop!" She exclaimed, holding out a hand to shake cheerfully.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

KLeaf thought, “I don’t know, but I’m usually good with sunlight most of the time.” She said while gliding over to the tent opening, walking in.
@Kutipie119

KLeaf thought, “I don’t know, but I’m usually good with sunlight most of the time.” She said while gliding over to the tent opening, walking in.
73491829p.png
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

Orchid nodded. "How old is he?" He asked, turning back to Xeno.
@Kutipie119 @ArchRaptor

Orchid nodded. "How old is he?" He asked, turning back to Xeno.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
(It has come to my attention that @ArchRaptor has not replied within a week, therefore we must continue until (if) he comes back)

@CatTail21
Upon entry, you see Cronchy face down in a beanbag, quivering. She doesn't hear you enter, but when tapped on the shoulder by Cluckbeak she froze.
"Uhhhh I wasn't sad. I'm fine. You're stupid. You're both stupid morons. You can't prove anything. YOU SAW NOTHING!" She ranted into the bean bag, still keeping her face out of view.

@NotAtAllNight
While viewing the conversation, Lola timidly climbed down Puffling's back, and, much to Charlie's dismay, gave the basilisk a pat. Charlie tensed up and chittered something to Lola, who chattered back annoyedly. Charlie sighed and crossed his legs and arms with a huff.
(It has come to my attention that @ArchRaptor has not replied within a week, therefore we must continue until (if) he comes back)

@CatTail21
Upon entry, you see Cronchy face down in a beanbag, quivering. She doesn't hear you enter, but when tapped on the shoulder by Cluckbeak she froze.
"Uhhhh I wasn't sad. I'm fine. You're stupid. You're both stupid morons. You can't prove anything. YOU SAW NOTHING!" She ranted into the bean bag, still keeping her face out of view.

@NotAtAllNight
While viewing the conversation, Lola timidly climbed down Puffling's back, and, much to Charlie's dismay, gave the basilisk a pat. Charlie tensed up and chittered something to Lola, who chattered back annoyedly. Charlie sighed and crossed his legs and arms with a huff.
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119

KLeaf was a bit confused of what was going on, as she went into the tent, she spoke up and said in a clam tone, “What happened? And why are you crying?” She flapped her wings with empathy.
@Kutipie119

KLeaf was a bit confused of what was going on, as she went into the tent, she spoke up and said in a clam tone, “What happened? And why are you crying?” She flapped her wings with empathy.
73491829p.png
qGabqd5.png
NSZvCod.png
n29EMdP.png
ApxfhWe.png
9Wis07O.png
74723007p.png
^Miscellaneous.^

@Kutipie119

Orchid smiled at the interaction, giving the basilisk another pat, although he left his hand on the familiar's back, just in case things went awry.
@Kutipie119

Orchid smiled at the interaction, giving the basilisk another pat, although he left his hand on the familiar's back, just in case things went awry.
YKcKEAE.png > Night
> FR +3
> they/it/he
> Social anxiety
> ADHD
@NotAtAllNight

"Hmmm, not sure how basilisk years work but I believe that he is around the juvenile age. He still has plenty of growing ahead of him", she said as scratched her jaw. " We have several basilisks in the clan already, hard to keep track of em all-"

(Apologies for not responding! FR was not giving me proper notifications and I never got any replies)
@NotAtAllNight

"Hmmm, not sure how basilisk years work but I believe that he is around the juvenile age. He still has plenty of growing ahead of him", she said as scratched her jaw. " We have several basilisks in the clan already, hard to keep track of em all-"

(Apologies for not responding! FR was not giving me proper notifications and I never got any replies)
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42